blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:40:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 144380 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: June 18, 2018, 10:45:28 AM »

cant stop making finals

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 18, 2018, 10:46:57 AM »

can't stop winning.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 18, 2018, 10:49:08 AM »

Tom, there seems to be a few repeats or very similar photos. If you want me to put those up too, then I will, just seemed a bit much.

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 20, 2018, 12:19:51 PM »

hi vinny thank you for pics posted you decide what ones warrent putting up at your discretion...so any that make chomppy types look silly will be the fist priority...cheers
also if any one can tell me as if you are talking to a 14 year old how to post pictures i can then do it my self......of cource i understand if you would rather not let me loose with this power and keep me using crayons.....
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 20, 2018, 12:55:07 PM »

hi vinny thank you for pics posted you decide what ones warrent putting up at your discretion...so any that make chomppy types look silly will be the fist priority...cheers
also if any one can tell me as if you are talking to a 14 year old how to post pictures i can then do it my self......of cource i understand if you would rather not let me loose with this power and keep me using crayons.....

Was very disappointed not to find any chompy ones. I guess you kept them for your private collection...

The way i post a picture is right click on the image, save it as a jpeg (you will see this option when you right click) Give it a name i.e Chompy1, then go back to blonde, and press reply as if you're going to make a new post. Under the text box you will see 'Additional Options' click on that and just below it you will see Choose File. Click on that and type chompy1 in the file name box followed by 'open', and that will attach the picture to the post for you. Make sure you write something in the text box, as this is needed to make a post.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 20, 2018, 04:20:45 PM »

another one I just received to be posted...

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: June 20, 2018, 10:56:21 PM »

Brilliant

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 05, 2018, 01:46:56 PM »

Brilliant

http://www.gukpt.com/live-stream-2/live-stream/

Tom is currently showing off his skills here.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #428 on: July 05, 2018, 05:03:27 PM »

Joe Grech looking well

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 05, 2018, 09:03:18 PM »

Joe Grech looking well

Was with him last week, he's doing well. Still plays a fair bit too.

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 06, 2018, 05:18:17 PM »

hi all jut got out of this dam sun and spralled on bed in underpants, whent to the vic last night to play the 560 gukpt event that i had got a ticket for in on e of there previouse satalites 10 levels of one hour each plus a few changes to the luton g format of poker compatitions they actualey laid on a meal at the table for you and then a suitable time later came around with iced lollies ..i chose a solario i was tempted by the strawberry mivi but no the solario won out now you dont see that down ,or up at the luton g although the mental picture of uncle fester walking the room with a strap around his neck holding a tray out front alla odeon cinema saying...choc ices ,lollies , wafers..would be something we could have a patition for .....

not many luton regs there raj fish sporting her trade mark white top with black polker dot spots ,always handy if your pen leaks.....dina sporting dina....dominic complete with blue shorts ...lucky allan who i am always pleased to see as he has a larger crop circle on his head than me.. tony a luton reg from back in the days of 10 pound comps,always wore orange..

so straight away im on the feature table slowed played aces alla edna school of poker and ended up losing the minimum as the flop came ace with three clubs then a straight and anothe club so we show down and matey has the straight,felt good about it realy ,some sort of masacism i suppose but on we go

level six and im trapped in seat one and in seat three and four are two lads that spend litteraly two hours polishing each others egos with swapping tales of what they did and did not do on line , at goliath , at this at that ....for fffssss sake get a room its like ground hog day the same insissent babble just loud enouth for you to hear ....the white noise from a strip light would have made more sence but hey ho who am i to critise .....
peaked at 75k chips then down to 41.500 to go back on saturday average like 78k ,lucky allan got thru with 45k so its realy neck and neck for two of the best players from luton g to go deep with a slight advantage to the good looking one with the smaller crop circle..

I WILL GET TO THE FINAL TABLE FOR IT IS WRITTEN ...ALSO I GOT TWO 20 POUND FREE BET TICKETS FOR BLACKJACK THAT I PUT BEHIND A CHINA MAN THAT WAS PLAYING ..KERCHING 20 POUND THEN LATER IN THE NEXT BREAK SAME AGAIN ,WITH A NICE WELL DONE FROM THE DEALER AS IF I SHOULD TAKE UP PLAYING BLACK JACK FOR 6 HOURS SOLID AS IM SUCH A WINNER AS EVEDENCED FROM MY 40 POUNDS OF FREE MONEY ,THEN I WHENT OUT TO WAITROSE GOT SOME REDUCED BARGAINS AT GOOD PRICES CAME OUT OF WAITROSE AND SAW A FAMILY MEMBER WALKING TO THE TUBE FROM
 WORK SO HAD A NICE NATTER.......FREE MONEY ,REDUCED FOOD,FAMILY MEETING,GETTING THRU TO DAY TWO,AND TO TOP IT ALL A FREE MEAL WITH ICE CREAM LOLLIES ...CLEARLY THERE ARE FORCES AT WORK HERE OUT SIDE OF OUR HUMAN UNDERSTANDING ALL OF WHICH POINTS TO A GRAND DESIGN AND A HIGHER BEING THAT HAS PRE ORDAINED THAT I SHOULD WIN THIS POKER EVENT THERE CAN NOT BE ANY OTHER EXPLANATION.....ALTHOUGH  it is a bit of a mystery that lucky allan got thru but maybe hes just like one of the extras in star treck when all they get beamed down to the planets surface and theres captain kirk and spock plua ahura and zulu and on the out side there are two never seen before crew members nerviousley pointing there phasers and we all know how that turns out....

IVE HAD A COUPLE OF TRYS AT PUTTING PICTURES UP HERE AND WILL HAVE TO TAKE LAP TOP TO MATE TO SHOW ME , BUT I KNOW IM GETTING CLOSE SO ITS A BIT LIKE THE PICTURE ON THE CISTERN CHAPPEL ROOF WHERE GOD MAKE CONTACT WITH MAN WITH HIS OUT STRETCHED FINGER ONLY MY FINGER IS STUCK IN MY UNDERPANTS .

Lucky

View Profile WWW
« Reply #431 on: July 07, 2018, 04:43:52 PM »

I’m loving “cistern” chapel - is this a subtle way of taking the piss?
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 11, 2018, 10:48:09 AM »

didnt make it to day two at the vic .......clearly the cosmos was watching the football instead of clearing the way for my great coming .....shazbut.....
over the years i have bean threatened ,laughed at ,not with my jokes ,shouted at ,slaged of just loud enouth to be heard ,and described as a piece of shit that just wont flush away ,o and most recently a cash player was reported to me as saying ..look at that next tuesday guy when i held the flag up with me and meghan cheek to cheek.......................but subtle thats a new one.

and on we go as the old star trek song says  BOLDLY GOING FORWARD AS WE CANT FIND REVERSE..

howdoyouknowwhenyouareclosetosoonifbeingcloseissoon

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 14, 2018, 12:07:07 PM »

WHENT PLAYED THE GENTINGS 220 AS I HAD A TICKET OF A CHAP AT A BARGAIN PRICE ....SODA WATER WITH LIME CORDAL AND CHEESE CRISPS  AT LUTON G 90 PENCE   AT GENTINGS 1.35 PENCE PLUS A WAIT FOR MY CHANGE ....HMMMMMM

PLAYED WELL FOUND TWO SPOTS TO PUT OTHER PLAYERS [USING THE DESCRIPTION LOOSLEY] ALL IN FOR THERE TOUNEY LIFE BUT THEY HIT THERE ONE OTHER .....BOO HOO ......GOOD GAME LOADS OF OLD FACES MANY OF WHICH LOOK A BIT MORE HAGGERED AND BODY BENT OVER WITH AGE ETC....STILL IM SURE I SHONE THRU AS A BEACON OF WHAT THEY COULD ACHIVE IF THEY WERE FANTASTICALY TALENNTED AT POKER WITH GOOD LOOKS AND CHARM PLUS MODESTY OF COURCE.....

i see one of the dealers gets a bad hand skin rash from the dirty state of the tables at luton g , i wonder if there is a bizzness idea there for a service cleaning and sana tising the tables a bit like wet vac ing carpets and drying them in situe maybe charge 20 to 30 per table minimum 4 tables .....name for bizz ....

dont know if i shall play luton gentings for there 5.00pm  220 game pub and pints of london pride may take presadence ...

iwhentforawalkinmydreamsbutlostmywaysoaskedmyselfwhereisthewayhomedontaskmeisaidiwasabouttoaskyouthesamequestion
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 15, 2018, 01:40:34 PM »

looks like luton g for 4.00pm with all the other ...i would have been up at gentings 220 only some muppet that couldnt put a hand down got lucky,still it only cost me three bulletts....you know who you are...

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: