blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:57:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  117 million
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 117 million  (Read 9876 times)
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2011, 02:14:54 PM »

Buy celtic some shoes

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 02:20:07 PM »

Your right Cossy Wossy. I am a nit. You were gonna be in the top 20 people I approached first after shipping it, but Im afraid youve changed my view on things now so will not be starting a stable.

Thanks for the advice xxxxxxx

mcnitaments.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 02:22:26 PM »

The girl on reception at the g said she is gonna buy me a pair. Wiiiiiiiiii

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 02:24:57 PM »

- pay rich 50k a year to be my assistant

Superb idea. I'm going to nick that one when I win. I'd pay him at least 51k though. Wink

I've just had a look on Rightmove for where I'd live. Want to be close-ish to Nottingham, cause I like it here and have friends. Nothing over £3m! Have to build my own, I think. You'd want to spend at least 20% on your main property I reckon.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 02:25:56 PM »

In the event of the office sweep coming good we are currently discussing in which order we would tell the customers to fuck of... we all have personal favourites and are now offering each other money to go first

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 02:27:14 PM »

The girl on reception at the g said she is gonna buy me a pair. Wiiiiiiiiii

You miss heard her... she told you to grow a pair

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 02:28:12 PM »

Superb idea. I'm going to nick that one when I win. I'd pay him at least 51k though. Wink

I've just had a look on Rightmove for where I'd live. Want to be close-ish to Nottingham, cause I like it here and have friends. Nothing over £3m! Have to build my own, I think. You'd want to spend at least 20% on your main property I reckon.

This would do you, for a while at least?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27938017.html
other views here:
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31546856.html

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 02:31:55 PM »

A mansion out in the country but only like 20 miles away from the city for myself
A mansion next door but like a few hundred yards away for Linux, LeKnave and ChipRich
An attractive young lady to be my P.A
An executive box for life for Linux & I at Elland Road
A Strip Club called Horny Horners to be managed by Greekstein who will be offered a healthy package to do so but I will need commitment assurances. (Greeky will employ big Greek bouncers who won't let riff raff into my strip club)
Loads of the best cars in the world and not drive them just to wind up all my non poker mates who love cars
Some good racehorses that are good enough to run at York, Ascot and in later life Cheltenham (or Wetherby if they don't make the transition well)

rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2011, 02:39:00 PM »

other views here:

That's exactly the one I'd was looking at. Pretty decent. Even got a cinema room.

But for that money that's just somewhere temporary while I build one of these somewhere local. That's a house that appeals to my not-so-inner geek.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2011, 02:39:25 PM »

A mansion out in the country but only like 20 miles away from the city for myself
A mansion next door but like a few hundred yards away for Linux, LeKnave and ChipRich
An attractive young lady to be my P.A
An executive box for life for Linux & I at Elland Road
A Strip Club called Horny Horners to be managed by Greekstein who will be offered a healthy package to do so but I will need commitment assurances. (Greeky will employ big Greek bouncers who won't let riff raff into my strip club)
Loads of the best cars in the world and not drive them just to wind up all my non poker mates who love cars
Some good racehorses that are good enough to run at York, Ascot and in later life Cheltenham (or Wetherby if they don't make the transition well)

I'll chip some of my 117m in so we can get ex SAS security to prevent middy from getting in

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 02:40:02 PM »

gl Brent rly rly got my fingers crossed for you mate.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »

other views here:

That's exactly the one I'd was looking at. Pretty decent. Even got a cinema room.

But for that money that's just somewhere temporary while I build one of these somewhere local. That's a house that appeals to my not-so-inner geek.

You could get both?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2011, 02:41:31 PM »

you could probably just about afford one of these (for a year or two anyway)

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2011, 03:05:48 PM »

House on Sandmoor Drive Leeds please.
House in Mill Valley San fran ~(ridic expensive)
All my mates in shitty jobs I would hire as security so they could play console all day and protect the cribs.
I would sponsor Leeds Utd shirts and having some stupid logo on it. "Pwned" or "lol"
Go into work and give the nice cleaners I talk to everyday a massive wedge of cash. They aint the brightest in the world but they have to clean up some right stinky shit so they deserve it.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2011, 03:44:21 PM »

I know it sounds a bit lame, but I would love to go to India and set up a hostel for street children.

I'd like to be involved in the day to day running of the place rather than be just a name behind the scenes.

I'd also like to help the entrepreneurial ones (Of which their are many) to set up their own small businesses, and fund higher education for those with academic aspirations.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: