blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:28:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272604 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Claims to Fame - the B list.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claims to Fame - the B list.  (Read 64108 times)
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2012, 05:20:47 PM »

I met SuBo's cat several times and saw the great ladies ankles once. The woman who lived above my sister was somehow resonsible for babysitting her cat when she went on tour.

Winner?
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2012, 05:22:05 PM »

I once penned a poker article that was listed as 'my poker life by Dick and Dom'

Phil Laak once emailed me to say thanks.

TV's Tony Kendall bought me an $8 shake last night.

I once urinated in the toilets on Wembley way and shook hands with Billy Whitehurst who was pissing next to me at he same time, it ended up being a kind of two way penis in one hand shaking the other persons hand with the free hand at the same time ( we never talk about it)

I once urinated in the tiny portable toilets they used to have at the Rio and shook hands with The Camel who was pissing next to me at he same time, it ended up being a kind of two way penis in one hand shaking the other persons hand with the free hand at the same time ( we never talk about it)

Alex Higgins once told me to **** off at The Crucible as I was trying to calm him down after one of the cashier girls replied to his question 'Do you not know who I am' with the reply      'yes you used to be a snooker player but you are just pissed now'

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »

I met SuBo's cat several times and saw the great ladies ankles once. The woman who lived above my sister was somehow resonsible for babysitting her cat when she went on tour.

Winner?

ah that reminds me.  i used to live over the road from the house where they trained the blue peter guide dogs and met bonnie.

I also once had a filthy curry with internet hero 'bobby1'

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2012, 05:58:57 PM »

Winner?

ah that reminds me.  i used to live over the road from the house where they trained the blue peter guide dogs and met bonnie.

I also once had a filthy curry with internet hero 'bobby1'

lol, that was a great night, Ironside should be posting on here that he has a picture of you stiing on a table showing us exactly how the story you had just told us was physically possible.

( If you were an Olympic gymnast that is)

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »

Lol - had totally forgotten about that. I'm almost certain there are no such picyures in existance - wasnt it you and cupcake that did the re-creation?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2012, 07:38:13 PM »

It was and I still feel cheap. He didn't ring me for at least a week afterwards.

I was young and naive.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 03, 2012, 08:17:09 PM »

Best thread ever obviously.

Teddy Sheringham came up to m at a poker tournament and said "Are you the Camel?" When I nodded yes he said "Pleased to meet you, my name is Teddy"

How did you respond given that he probably knew that you already knew who he was?

I met him in Dublin at the Irish Open, he was with Tony Cascarino and still signed for West Ham at the time.  i asked him if he was injured and he said no but thats what he told the gaffer so he could play the poker tourney... Legend.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2012, 08:17:32 PM »

When I was a fitness instructor I gave a Gym Induction to Helen Baxendale just before she became famous in Doctors.

Jeff Astle used to clean my late Grandma's windows.

Celtic once bought me dinner at the "Luton G"

When I worked at the Tamworth Snow Dome I worked with "Eddie The Eagle Edwards"

When I was 18 and out on the town with my brother, Rolf Harris stopped his car to ask directions to a gig he was doing in Birmingham and obv we sent him miles from where he needed to be and the rest of the night had "Can you guess where I am yet?" running through our teenage minds.

I once drove Dubai to DTD from Essex for a Tourney but he then showed his  "A List" celeb status by Balling all the way home in a taxi!!!

Agreed Incred. i was there..

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 04, 2012, 04:11:38 AM »

Celtic once bought me dinner at the "Luton G"

Tell the truth you went dutch didn't you?  It would still count as a claim to fame you know!!!

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 04, 2012, 06:56:59 PM »

I am the voice of Northern Rail. Maybe more of a claim to an embarrassment , but there you go.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 04, 2012, 07:33:03 PM »

I've met the lady who is the voice of Northern Rail.

istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 06, 2012, 07:18:03 AM »

I'n the early 80s there was about 4 of us who were all aged 18 and .1 of the lads was chris Evans he lived I'n orford and was dating my mates sister . We all went Tenerife as lads hols . He was just stArting out as dj at wArrrington hospital . He actually got her pregnant and Eventually paid her nice lump sum 18 years later . When ge got his big break with Piccadilly radio he never kept I'n touch . His mum still lives near us and to be honest once he became big celebrity never botherd with any of the lads . The other claim 2 fame was we had a party when parents away and a page 3 model I'n the 80s slept I'n my mum and dads bed with a few of us but nothing happend ( what a shame ) can't name here as I don't kiss and tell
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 06, 2012, 07:30:22 AM »

I'n the early 80s there was about 4 of us who were all aged 18 and .1 of the lads was chris Evans he lived I'n orford and was dating my mates sister . We all went Tenerife as lads hols . He was just stArting out as dj at wArrrington hospital . He actually got her pregnant and Eventually paid her nice lump sum 18 years later . When ge got his big break with Piccadilly radio he never kept I'n touch . His mum still lives near us and to be honest once he became big celebrity never botherd with any of the lads . The other claim 2 fame was we had a party when parents away and a page 3 model I'n the 80s slept I'n my mum and dads bed with a few of us but nothing happend ( what a shame ) can't name here as I don't kiss and tell
You mean the wife might read it?

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 06, 2012, 09:45:55 AM »

Does he have anything to do with his child now?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2012, 10:39:23 AM »

Last I heard he never botherd with her . Saw her about a year ago she got a nice 4 bed house only got paid out when her daughter was around 16 .
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: