blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:11:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272615 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Claims to Fame - the B list.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claims to Fame - the B list.  (Read 64120 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: May 03, 2011, 09:37:51 AM »

come on eck, full story plz
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2011, 10:13:02 AM »

come on eck, full story plz

lol what story Trigg? the holiday was a long time ago and a fairly uneventful golfing week staying in Stephen Hendry's villa in Spain. Most memorable part was John puking over our luggage after a night out.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2011, 10:14:16 AM »

errrrm, how do you know all these guys? who won at golf?
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: May 03, 2011, 10:27:13 AM »

Oh, I used to work near Spencers snooker hall where they practised I would regularly go in for lunch as a friend of mine was also playing professionally (Billy Snaddon). They were a good bunch and I sometimes used to 'practise' a bit with Alian Robidoux (when I say practise I mean he would give me 100 of a start).

6 of us went on holiday, the guy that won the golf was working in the met in the anti-terrorism team at that time. He knew that when he got back from holiday he would have to come back up to Scotland to raid a suspected IRA house in Sauchie which is where Billy and his family came from but couldn't say a thing about it to anyone obviously. He then left the Met to become a caddy on the European tour and I think has left that career to teach English abroad IIRC.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2011, 04:50:49 AM »

Oh, I used to work near Spencers snooker hall where they practised I would regularly go in for lunch as a friend of mine was also playing professionally (Billy Snaddon). They were a good bunch and I sometimes used to 'practise' a bit with Alian Robidoux (when I say practise I mean he would give me 100 of a start).

6 of us went on holiday, the guy that won the golf was working in the met in the anti-terrorism team at that time. He knew that when he got back from holiday he would have to come back up to Scotland to raid a suspected IRA house in Sauchie which is where Billy and his family came from but couldn't say a thing about it to anyone obviously. He then left the Met to become a caddy on the European tour and I think has left that career to teach English abroad IIRC.

in Sauchie? Smiley
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2011, 12:51:13 PM »

Been to two concerts and had dinner with Steve Davis

Also had a pint with these guys while waiting to see Los Campesinos!
Unfortunately I was too drunk to think about getting a picture with the lovely Laura-Mary

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2011, 02:58:03 PM »

in Sauchie? Smiley

Naw naebody can speak English in Sauchie yet....
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2011, 02:38:28 PM »

Went on a stag do to Riga on Friday, was sat in the bar and in walks in a crowd of geezers who i think were off to Lanzarote fronted by none other than Jimmy Bullard. I was gonna get my mates to sit around while i pointed my finger at them like Phil Brown but i thought better of it. We were severley out numbered.

One from my past.

Was out shopping in Milton Keynes, as i walked out of the toilet i bumped into the chest of this guy:

He is 6ft 9 and has a horrendous limp. Turns out he plays this guy:

Click to see full-size image.

Turns out it was some collection convention type thing. Also saw Willow Uffgood which was pretty cool.

Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2011, 09:37:44 PM »

Chris Tarrant called me a dickhead.  Grin
doogan

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2011, 09:39:43 PM »

cant believe no one has said greco yet.

<--------------- prick
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2011, 11:30:35 PM »

cant believe no one has said greco yet.

B list. Not Z.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2011, 11:36:50 PM »

Chris Tarrant called me a dickhead.  Grin

always said he was a good judge of charavter

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2011, 08:55:52 PM »

Wink
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2011, 12:00:47 AM »

I nearly had a really good one today.

was driving around with the radio on earlier and they'd just played some recent track.  when it had finished i recognised the name of the artist as that of my lab partner/mate from college about 10 years ago.  He was also a musician and I went to a few of his gigs and stuff and was pretty impressed.  Was quite excited to think that that might be him on the radio and was pretty convinced it must be coz not a common name.  

Obv wasn't him.  Wasn't even the same bloody name.  mishearaments.  sigh.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2011, 12:05:23 AM »

oh i also found out the other day that my aunt lives on the same street as Wagner from x factor

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: