blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:20:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD June Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Final Day
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD June Deepstack £100,000 GTD: Final Day  (Read 63250 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2011, 01:09:34 PM »

Look I ain't as diplomatic as tighty. Anon who won was the rail moat lookalike ( and I called him this as soon as I saw him which he was ok with).  I played the satellite with him on the saturday and he won a seat so great result. He has no major hendonmob cashes and he told me his previous experience was in boxing. Was a good laugh and ok IMO. Anon who got 10 bag in the deal was my mate who told me I was lucky I was in the bar so I told him I would step outside. I had slagged his anon name on here over an unpaid loan and he went outside to re negotiate a payment plan for him. I always discuss things on my own but anon had his son as back up and then the other anon who as a boxer thought may be a bit handy but the scales were firmly tipped in their favour when mickey wernick came outside to add his weight. Now I firmly believe " it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog" I managed to use all my skills of persuasion that on this occasion no one was gonna get hurt. I shock bet Fred anons hand and things were sorted.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
c4ught

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2011, 02:52:04 PM »

Anon had a betfred logo on right ?

Bet their well pleased with the publicity  Wink
I'd be shocked if Betfred actually sponsored this person not quite sure why he was wearing the shirt tbh lol

I thought it was quite ironic how he wanted to be anon but was wearing a sponsored shirt with his name in big letters on the back.

Maybe the irony is lost in my twisted sense of humour?

If Bam =Brian Martin then Ive seen you play a few times and a few hands  yesterday

Think you have a good game sir and unlucky not to go deeper
He has mad skills with K9 off, not even suited ffs (dont think it was anyway)! Was just like playing at home on the net though.

Was a fun game even though I pretty much grinded a short stack for most of the tournament. It appears Anon 1 Mr Moat got a bit of stick but I dont think he was as bad as it maybe came across?

Great updates as usual and I will be sure to send some $$ over for the next one.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 06, 2011, 02:52:28 PM »

I thought it was pretty com given in the circumstances it must have been hugely tilting and the updates were great imo

It's not much but I'll throw a score into the pot if someone can PM me bank details to ship to pls

c4ught

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 06, 2011, 02:59:06 PM »

It's not much but I'll throw a score into the pot if someone can PM me bank details to ship to pls

+1
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 06, 2011, 03:06:50 PM »

Anon had a betfred logo on right ?

Bet their well pleased with the publicity  Wink
I'd be shocked if Betfred actually sponsored this person not quite sure why he was wearing the shirt tbh lol

I thought it was quite ironic how he wanted to be anon but was wearing a sponsored shirt with his name in big letters on the back.

Maybe the irony is lost in my twisted sense of humour?

If Bam =Brian Martin then Ive seen you play a few times and a few hands  yesterday

Think you have a good game sir and unlucky not to go deeper
He has mad skills with K9 off, not even suited ffs (dont think it was anyway)! Was just like playing at home on the net though.

Was a fun game even though I pretty much grinded a short stack for most of the tournament. It appears Anon 1 Mr Moat got a bit of stick but I dont think he was as bad as it maybe came across?

Great updates as usual and I will be sure to send some $$ over for the next one.

I agree Mr Moat was a comedy guy he totally changed though because I played with him on day 1 and he was very quiet, so he must of overdone the steroids on day 2 but his exit rubdowns were funny as nobody was going to argue back with him (except Frankie)

PS it was sooooted  Wink and well played

Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: June 06, 2011, 03:19:54 PM »

Ha, that's funny. The real Raoul Moat was considered a "funny guy" by many, though I didn't think he was Raoul Moat-ly funny myself Smiley

edit: spelling of 'Raoul' (was 'Raul')..
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 03:58:42 PM by Mango99 » Logged
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 06, 2011, 04:27:23 PM »

Ha, that's funny. The real Raoul Moat was considered a "funny guy" by many, though I didn't think he was Raoul Moat-ly funny myself Smiley

edit: spelling of 'Raoul' (was 'Raul')..

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 06, 2011, 04:36:02 PM »

this was the winner yesterday. will look for a raoul moat pic later for a look a like.  if you need my number anon 1 then anon 2 has it if you need a word in my shell like.
but i know you will be smiling reading this. 

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 06, 2011, 04:37:10 PM »

fml...another picture fail. can someone sort it out for me

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 06, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »

Good luck Brian.

You can do it.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 06, 2011, 06:13:52 PM »

this was the winner yesterday. will look for a raoul moat pic later for a look a like.  if you need my number anon 1 then anon 2 has it if you need a word in my shell like.

DO NOT post the picture, even if you are able.

thank you

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: June 06, 2011, 06:21:57 PM »

this was the winner yesterday. will look for a raoul moat pic later for a look a like.  if you need my number anon 1 then anon 2 has it if you need a word in my shell like.

thank you

Pretty sure he was doing a Private-eye stylee lookalike joke, but only posting the pic. of "Anon1" and not "Raoul Moat".

edit: FYP above for smashedagain.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 06:23:31 PM by Mango99 » Logged
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 06, 2011, 07:15:54 PM »

this was the winner yesterday. will look for a raoul moat pic later for a look a like.  if you need my number anon 1 then anon 2 has it if you need a word in my shell like.

thank you

Pretty sure he was doing a Private-eye stylee lookalike joke, but only posting the pic. of "Anon1" and not "Raoul Moat".

edit: FYP above for smashedagain.
cheers mango but the one i actually picked out was the one of moat wearing lipstick in that white t shirt.....tighty i would never post anons picture. i know you are crapping it lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 06, 2011, 09:32:58 PM »

Great update Tighty under difficult conditions. Turned out to be very amusing!

Just need to clear something up though. Julian "F-bomb" Thew will always be the nicest man in poker (and it's not even close). I do wish him the best with the recently acquired tourettes though.
Mango99
Donk King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: June 06, 2011, 09:39:50 PM »

Great update Tighty under difficult conditions. Turned out to be very amusing!

Just need to clear something up though. Julian "F-bomb" Thew will always be the nicest man in poker (and it's not even close). I do wish him the best with the recently acquired tourettes though.

lol, Julian was really swearing? What about? (apologies if answered earlier in the thread, only found out about this tourney this morning and haven't read all the pages yet).
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: