blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:17:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272598 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1146269 times)
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #2235 on: November 29, 2014, 09:50:18 AM »

Bazza any value in Chisora tonight? Fury looks v short.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: November 29, 2014, 09:51:36 AM »

Lol just read your post Red.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: November 29, 2014, 10:20:07 AM »

My thinking is just that Fury beat him convincingly the last time they fought and had only fought 14 times and Fury was only 23 and fairly raw.  Chisora didn't give him any real problems in that fight yet subsequently both Pajkic and Cunningham have knocked Fury down and it feels to me like he has become a better fighter for it.  If I remember rightly Fury was 4/7 for the first fight and won easily.  I think he deserves to be a lot shorter based on what they have done since.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: November 29, 2014, 10:22:50 AM »

My thinking is just that Fury beat him convincingly the last time they fought and had only fought 14 times and Fury was only 23 and fairly raw.  Chisora didn't give him any real problems in that fight yet subsequently both Pajkic and Cunningham have knocked Fury down and it feels to me like he has become a better fighter for it.  If I remember rightly Fury was 4/7 for the first fight and won easily.  I think he deserves to be a lot shorter based on what they have done since.

I'm hoping he absolutely steams through him!

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: November 29, 2014, 10:52:42 AM »

Wow. Ok I think Fury has been exposed as very chinny and Chisora is miles better than he was in their first. You're probs right tho.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: November 29, 2014, 02:58:29 PM »

As excited about tonights card as I have been for a while.  FW can still put on a good card on his day.  Pretty surprised that Fury is available at 2/5 with Boyles for the headliner.  Also feel Saunders just has too much experience for Eubank Jr but some of the things that Eubanks sparring partners and Adam Booth have said about him suggest he could be very good but to put it into perspective he probably has about the same amount of experience at this point as someone like Anthony Joshua (maybe even less when you consider his amateur career) and there is a reason that Eddie Hearn is still putting AJ in with the likes of Sprott.  If Eubank can win this at this point in his career he will be very, very special.

The Eubank price has gotten silly now. He's touched odds on as BJS has reached 2.2.

Fury Chisora has done tiny numbers. Nobody was willing to lay Fury unless it was an arb on the highstreet prices. The action is picking up a little now he's reached 1.4
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: November 29, 2014, 03:21:33 PM »

Christmas has come early for me. Moved in and Sky up and running ahead of schedule so will be able to watch tonight's card.

I can't have Eubank favourite against BJS. As much as I hope he is half as good as Snr says he is as he will be pure theatre the reality is he has never been tested. Nick Blackwell who has fought BJS and sparred Eubank favours BJS. BJS is fringe world level. Eubank would need to be a special talent to make that step up.

I think Fury is a bit short. I know he dominated their first fight but Del Boy was a fat disaster that night and has come in 20lbs lighter tonight. Fury's inactivity can't have done him any good. His KO price is very short given Chisora has a solid chin.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: November 29, 2014, 05:07:05 PM »

any idea of walk ons the night? going to cinema, fml.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: November 29, 2014, 08:03:04 PM »

Is this only on PPV?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: November 29, 2014, 08:08:40 PM »

Fury likely to win by knockout or points?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: November 29, 2014, 08:18:55 PM »

Yes. No need to thank me x

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: November 29, 2014, 09:08:50 PM »

Yes. No need to thank me x

Grin

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: November 29, 2014, 09:09:24 PM »

Frank Buglioni's fights would be more tolerable if BoxNation lowered their expectations of him. The only reason I tune in is to see if he loses.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: November 29, 2014, 09:42:26 PM »

Frank Buglioni's fights would be more tolerable if BoxNation lowered their expectations of him. The only reason I tune in is to see if he loses.

He is dreadful. Massive ticket seller though hence why he gets so much airtime. Anyone competent with decent pop sparks him like Khomitsky does. He gives his opponent so many chances and he can't take a shot.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: November 29, 2014, 09:42:58 PM »

BJS now 2.32 on the machine
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: