blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:13:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1144352 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5220 on: January 28, 2019, 07:21:25 PM »

You think Floyd will fight Manny again?

GG, GG. You had a great run!

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5221 on: January 29, 2019, 04:04:18 PM »

Floyd is going to continue trolling the public for as long as possible. Froch too when it concerns GG. I don't think I want to think about the rematch in the same way I don't want to think about GG getting sparked, or a great like Lennox donking off his chips.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: January 29, 2019, 04:45:25 PM »

Floyd is going to continue trolling the public for as long as possible. Froch too when it concerns GG. I don't think I want to think about the rematch in the same way I don't want to think about GG getting sparked, or a great like Lennox donking off his chips.

This is pretty good.

Froch's brother is such a bellend, forgot about the incident on the footy pitch.

Lennox was as good at poker, as I am at dieting Grin

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: February 01, 2019, 08:52:08 PM »

Big fan of Groves. Really good career but feels a bit like it should have been more. His performance in the first fight against Froch was superb, just a pity that he wasn’t able to finish the job. He always had that likeable air of vulnerability about him which meant he was must watch. Froch the fighter was great, Froch the person less so and his family are even worse.

Looks like Big Baby at MSG for AJ. Quelle surprise.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: February 01, 2019, 09:36:56 PM »

Had the mis fortune of having to listen to Froch and his brother talking shit next to me in the changing room at my local gym today.  His brother looks and sounds an odious individual.  Froch still looks in cracking shape himself tbf.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: February 01, 2019, 10:33:13 PM »

Had the mis fortune of having to listen to Froch and his brother talking shit next to me in the changing room at my local gym today.  His brother looks and sounds an odious individual.  Froch still looks in cracking shape himself tbf.

Lee had a white collar bout sometime last year as part of celebrating his sobriety. But yeah, some of the bantz is too low brow for the politics thread.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5226 on: February 02, 2019, 10:30:56 PM »

He seems like a proper wrongun, and don't they both like a bit of the nose coffee?

Big fan of Groves. Really good career but feels a bit like it should have been more. His performance in the first fight against Froch was superb, just a pity that he wasn’t able to finish the job. He always had that likeable air of vulnerability about him which meant he was must watch. Froch the fighter was great, Froch the person less so and his family are even worse.

Looks like Big Baby at MSG for AJ. Quelle surprise.

Yeah, that first Froch fight was incred. Just seems more normal and real than most boxers. Think Dilian is the same, and probably the most approachable of the UK guys.

On that, this is quite com. Dillian putting it on Eddie when he pops into his interview Cheesy

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: February 02, 2019, 11:13:23 PM »

Another week another scandalous card. Cheeseman decides to block punches with his face for 12 rounds and the Italian judge has it 115-114.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5228 on: February 03, 2019, 12:37:32 AM »

Another week another scandalous card. Cheeseman decides to block punches with his face for 12 rounds and the Italian judge has it 115-114.

Saw the 2nd half of that, and he didn't win a round.

Other guy must hit like a 5yo for him not to get ironed out.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #5229 on: February 03, 2019, 02:06:38 AM »

Eddie’s stable suddenly looking real thin on talent coming through

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5230 on: February 03, 2019, 02:45:29 AM »

Couple youngsters getting a spanking won't do much damage, I wouldn't have thought.

Bazza or McG be much better placed to break it down.

Think a lot of it is match-ups, until they get to the top of the tree, and even then you can hide them away, like AJ  scared

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5231 on: February 03, 2019, 05:24:29 PM »

Big baby looks a lock for AJ. This 300lb thing is a sweet gimmick. He'll also talk the talk yet jump when AJ tells him to jump.

Whyte can be bodged into a PPV slot versus a contender he can out attrition. AJ went full control freak during Whyte Chisora 2, taking over comms, and in post fight interviews he literally grabbed the mike away from anyone who tried to say their piece. I respected Dillian for storming out the ring but it's also the reason why he's not getting the fight.

Yeh, it's coming through in the quality of the shows.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: February 03, 2019, 09:25:29 PM »

There’s a good interview with Dillian and Eddie on IFL- you can tell Eddie ain’t happy with Dillian!!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5233 on: February 03, 2019, 10:47:18 PM »

There’s a good interview with Dillian and Eddie on IFL- you can tell Eddie ain’t happy with Dillian!!

Could be the long one Marky posted above. None of them are happy with each other and it's all getting a bit tedious.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5234 on: February 03, 2019, 11:25:30 PM »

Could be the long one Marky posted above. None of them are happy with each other and it's all getting a bit tedious.

Yeah, that was last night. Don't think either of them were particularly annoyed. Dillian was on about he saw the $50m when he was in the states, lol.

Another one with Bazza and Dillian, too. Dillian even gets him with a 'That's what she said' Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: