blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:06:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138478 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5325 on: March 24, 2019, 04:55:31 PM »

Last night Miller's former victim Bogdan Dinu took some early rounds off of Pulev before bottling it. It certainly made me think Big Baby will be a tougher out than first given credit for.

Schwarz looks a bit of a joker. As for Fury I'm just happy he's going to be active.

Big Baby like a fat Takam?

I'm more excited to see Joshua v Fury, so gtfo with your one man one belt bullshit, Beyontay.

After what Fury did to him after a few years on the powder and pies, I think Wilder will probably be kept away from both of them for as long as possible.

Dillian takes Wilder's belt, and the 3 brits can ruck it out for a few years.

Wilder ain't getting no stick from me. The man took back to back voluntaries versus Ortiz and Fury, and now Breazeale is his mandatory.

I'd love to know how much Big Baby bench presses. At best, beating him will be an arduous task. Plus big baby has good inside game. I make AJ a much shorter price at home where he can ref his own fights.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: March 24, 2019, 05:17:46 PM »

No arguments about Ortiz, but let's bet fair, they thought Tyson would be an easy touch, and his mob obviously think Brezeale is a lot easier than another spin with Tyson.

It's alright as long as AJ isn't doing it Grin

Good thing is, the top 4 are all young, so plenty of time for them all to tank each other a few times.

Who do you think Wilder fights next? Presuming they all come through their next fights.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: March 24, 2019, 05:48:02 PM »

No arguments about Ortiz, but let's bet fair, they thought Tyson would be an easy touch, and his mob obviously think Brezeale is a lot easier than another spin with Tyson.

Good thing is, the top 4 are all young, so plenty of time for them all to tank each other a few times.

Who do you think Wilder fights next? Presuming they all come through their next fights.

Marky, sounds like you've been listening to some soap opera stuff. Have you reserved your seat on the Buatsi express yet?

He looked legit last night. Pulev was in a surprisingly entertaining fight and Andrew Selby took a big L in Mexico.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: March 24, 2019, 06:01:02 PM »

Marky, sounds like you've been listening to some soap opera stuff. Have you reserved your seat on the Buatsi express yet?

He looked legit last night. Pulev was in a surprisingly entertaining fight and Andrew Selby took a big L in Mexico.

I actually listen to all of them when I get the chance. The Nestor ones are best Cheesy

I'm no more on that express than I am Frank's Yarde train.

I had a look for the Selby fight when UFC finished, but gave up when the link wouldn't work.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: March 24, 2019, 06:48:14 PM »

I actually listen to all of them when I get the chance. The Nestor ones are best Cheesy

I had a look for the Selby fight when UFC finished, but gave up when the link wouldn't work.

The seats are going fast. Buatsi is emerging as the best prospect in UK boxing.

And there's a youtube link kicking about for the Selby fight.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: March 24, 2019, 07:22:16 PM »

The seats are going fast. Buatsi is emerging as the best prospect in UK boxing.

And there's a youtube link kicking about for the Selby fight.

Be good to see who he's fighting by the end of next year. See Eddie on about sticking him on the MSG card, if he fancies it.

Just watching Ronnie scoop up this Coral comp, but will have a look tomorrow.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: March 29, 2019, 06:18:44 PM »

Price fight should be good tomorrow night.

Great presser Cheesy

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: March 29, 2019, 08:05:52 PM »

Great presser Cheesy

War Pricey. This guy ain't no Christian Hammer. And who on earth is advising Sam Egginton?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: March 29, 2019, 09:20:40 PM »

Great presser Cheesy

War Pricey. This guy ain't no Christian Hammer. And who on earth is advising Sam Egginton?

Some people just love rucking, obv.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: March 29, 2019, 10:58:32 PM »

Great presser Cheesy

Egginton versus Brandon Rios would've been a great trash fight but obv the African geezer put that to bed. Cheeseman would be a good match up. My fear is Liam could utterly derail him.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: March 29, 2019, 11:17:20 PM »

Great presser Cheesy

Egginton versus Brandon Rios would've been a great trash fight but obv the African geezer put that to bed. Cheeseman would be a good match up. My fear is Liam could utterly derail him.

Didn't seem like he was too confident himself at the presserr.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: March 30, 2019, 07:05:41 PM »

Damn Bellew's pal Craig Glover god iced up by a journeyman on the facebook undercard.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: March 30, 2019, 08:21:29 PM »

Didn't see anything on FB.

Just ordered a curry and put it on.

Go on Pricey, lad!!

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: March 30, 2019, 08:24:36 PM »

2nd round ko so half the fight was in the twitter highlight clips.

I was suprised there's no mention of Terry O's scorecard yet.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: March 30, 2019, 08:46:59 PM »

Scenes. Ali's bite is worse than his bark.
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: