blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:31:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1145677 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5355 on: April 16, 2019, 11:33:05 PM »

If Eddie can sell out the O2 putting on that card he deserves a knighthood.

He'll get one anyway Grin

What's the card?

I see Taylor is fighting on the MSG undercard now.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5356 on: April 17, 2019, 03:24:33 AM »

Now Miller has popped...

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5357 on: April 17, 2019, 03:27:22 PM »

What's the card?

Sky are giving Dave Allen headline status and a huge push on account of actually training for a fight. Versus old Lucas Browne it'll be like watching a car cash in slow motion.

Chisora has Gashi the little heavyweight that Takam stopped. Plus Kelly and Benn has some showcase fights.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5358 on: April 17, 2019, 03:32:17 PM »

What's the card?

Sky are giving Dave Allen headline status and a huge push on account of actually training for a fight. Versus old Lucas Browne it'll be like watching a car cash in slow motion.

Chisora has Gashi the little heavyweight that Takam stopped. Plus Kelly and Benn has some showcase fights.

Ah, forgot that was this weekend.

Go on, the rhino Grin

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: April 17, 2019, 03:36:18 PM »

Also Crawford Khan. Plus we get to speculate who will replace big baby Miller.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: April 17, 2019, 03:49:26 PM »

I saw Nelson talking about some mug who fought in Monte Carlo?

King Kong has to be the best short notice?

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: April 17, 2019, 04:14:05 PM »

The fun part is that anyone who resembles a threat is not coming in on 6 weeks notice. That's why Michael Hunter has already put his hand up. He stopped Bakole and Ustinov, iirc the latter was in MC.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5362 on: April 17, 2019, 04:16:35 PM »

The fun part is that anyone who resembles a threat is not coming in on 6 weeks notice. That's why Michael Hunter has already put his hand up. He stopped Bakole and Ustinov, iirc the latter was in MC.

Yeah, should give Tyson a call, and see if his tomato can has any pals. Could try everyone's punchbag and give Stiverne a ring Cheesy

Hunter, that's who Nelson was on about.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: April 17, 2019, 05:23:30 PM »

Bob giving it large Grin

Bazza have to step in and do a charity fight.

#earnwithhearn

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: April 17, 2019, 05:40:36 PM »

Fallout.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: April 17, 2019, 06:10:14 PM »

Quelle surprise at a fat lump with a good engine pissing dirty. I don’t envy Eddie in this spot. Over here he could put him in with any old can and the fanboys would lap it up. The Yanks don’t yet hold him in the same high regard so he needs to put something credible on but at the same time won’t be wanting to risk his cash cow against anyone who is live.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5366 on: April 17, 2019, 06:57:25 PM »

Quelle surprise at a fat lump with a good engine pissing dirty. I don’t envy Eddie in this spot. Over here he could put him in with any old can and the fanboys would lap it up. The Yanks don’t yet hold him in the same high regard so he needs to put something credible on but at the same time won’t be wanting to risk his cash cow against anyone who is live.

He said there that Ortiz was the first name out of AJ's mouth, but they don't think he'll be ready.

Bounce a few others about, and from what I've seen so far that Hunter McG mentioned would be my bet if I had to.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: April 17, 2019, 08:08:04 PM »

He said there that Ortiz was the first name out of AJ's mouth, but they don't think he'll be ready.

Bounce a few others about, and from what I've seen so far that Hunter McG mentioned would be my bet if I had to.

Eddie probably had kittens when AJ said it. Chucking him in with a dangerous southpaw after he has spent his camp preparing firbirtjidox would be a risky move, I wouldn’t blame Eddie for taking an easier route in this instance. I think Hunter is probably a decent shout, but size difference though.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5368 on: April 17, 2019, 08:12:58 PM »

Eddie probably had kittens when AJ said it. Chucking him in with a dangerous southpaw after he has spent his camp preparing firbirtjidox would be a risky move, I wouldn’t blame Eddie for taking an easier route in this instance. I think Hunter is probably a decent shout, but size difference though.

I haven't looked, but they mentioned he got beat by Usyk, so he another one that's moving up?

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #5369 on: April 18, 2019, 10:12:15 AM »

I haven't looked, but they mentioned he got beat by Usyk, so he another one that's moving up?

Yeah was a decent cruiser. Lost a UD to Usyk but that outcome looks better with every passing fight. Beaten Bakole and Ustinov at heavy so he’s no mug at all. Hard sell though given no one knows who he is.
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: