blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:02:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138955 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2011, 12:18:45 PM »

Don't really agree with that Jason.  Timothy Bradley is the real deal and would give him a proper test.  i wouldn't want to be a big backer of Khan at odds on in that fight.
i did not  think Bradley was even in Zabs class until that showing last night. Zab is obv past his best by now (and was looking to get out of there imo).  one  thing i will say in his defense is i have never worn a belt before but would imagine that if kahn hits you flush on it then maybe it pulls up into your nuts. the punch was moving upwards and i do have plenty of experience with the wife and she only has to graze my nuts and i'm not beating any 10 count. Bradley, maybe prescott, Pbf then Manny  in that order but think people will see it as a no win for Kahn as everyone will be saying "could he have lived with the two greats in their prime".

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »

They have protection over their nuts.  The punch wasn't low, it was on the belt and Judah was simply looking for a way out and didn't want any more punishment from Khan.

There are plenty of boxers in the division for Khan to face other than Pacquiao and Mayweather. If he wants to establish himself as one of the best pound-for-pound fighters out there, he needs to clear up his division first.  At the same time, he'd be making a pretty penny too - probably more if he was managed more intelligently.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2011, 04:52:20 PM »

If you get hit in the nuts you don't writhe around in agony until the ref reaches 10 and then look straight up and start complaining. You stay down for about 1 hour and then gingerly get to your feet when everybody's gone home. Haye's little toe, Judah's nut graze, wtf is going on? Khan looked pretty slick to me and for Judah to stay down tells a lot about how dominate he was. With Roach in the corner I think Khan has a chance against anyone.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2011, 04:58:54 PM »

If you get hit in the nuts you don't writhe around in agony until the ref reaches 10 and then look straight up and start complaining. You stay down for about 1 hour and then gingerly get to your feet when everybody's gone home. Haye's little toe, Judah's nut graze, wtf is going on? Khan looked pretty slick to me and for Judah to stay down tells a lot about how dominate he was. With Roach in the corner I think Khan has a chance against anyone.
i always thought the nuts guard was attached to the belt in some way. this obv aint the case having seen how high some belts ride. Who can Kahn fight in the next  3 fights?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2011, 05:05:19 PM »

i always thought the nuts guard was attached to the belt in some way. this obv aint the case having seen how high some belts ride. Who can Kahn fight in the next  3 fights?

Supposed to be Erik Morales in Dec and then step up to fight pretty boy.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2011, 05:23:57 PM »

Agree (again!) with all of this.  The Khan fighting under Roach is a completely different fighter.  Morales will be a big test though, despite Morales being well past his best, still a great fighter.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2011, 05:30:01 PM »

Agree (again!) with all of this.  The Khan fighting under Roach is a completely different fighter.  Morales will be a big test though, despite Morales being well past his best, still a great fighter.
so another no win situation for kahn. whats happened to prescott since beating kahn?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 24, 2011, 08:13:47 PM »

Mitchell dealt with him to stop the hype.
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 26, 2011, 07:12:27 AM »

Whens next big fight coming up? Is it Mayweather?

Satellite King
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 26, 2011, 07:16:15 AM »

Mayweather v Ortiz 17th Sept is the next real big one IMO.

thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 26, 2011, 11:06:16 AM »

Tito will destroy Pacman. He's twice his size and will beat him via ground & pound. Boxers never do well vs MMA.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 26, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »

Tito will destroy Pacman. He's twice his size and will beat him via ground & pound. Boxers never do well vs MMA.

the Honnington Beach Bad Boy has to do Mayweather first, real brave to come back and jump straight into UFC.

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 13, 2011, 12:55:35 AM »

I have a spare ticket to Prizefighter (http://www.prizefighter.co.uk/home.htm) at York Hall, Bethnal Green on Thursday night. Ticket originally cost £35, if anyone's interested drop me a PM.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 13, 2011, 06:29:42 PM »

I have a spare ticket to Prizefighter (http://www.prizefighter.co.uk/home.htm) at York Hall, Bethnal Green on Thursday night. Ticket originally cost £35, if anyone's interested drop me a PM.
oi. this is theBig Boxing Thread....bloody touts Wink

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 15, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »

Anybody watching fight on saturday/sunday morning?

Satellite King
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: