blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:59:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138490 times)
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: July 11, 2012, 05:19:37 PM »

If the clientele are anything like those that were at the last fight I went to at Upton Park then locking the doors and leaving them all in there would do society a great favour.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: July 11, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »

Tyson Fury fighting for the heavyweight title would be more genuine than either of these two. I watched him bash up Vinny Maddalone at the weekend and he looked sharp, progressing well. Massive guy with power and mobility. Interested in the Khan fight, think he needs a few defining fights in his career.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 11, 2012, 08:22:24 PM »

Tyson Fury fighting for the heavyweight title would be more genuine than either of these two. I watched him bash up Vinny Maddalone at the weekend and he looked sharp, progressing well. Massive guy with power and mobility. Interested in the Khan fight, think he needs a few defining fights in his career.
Fury gets hammered by anyone in the top 10 doesn't he?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 11, 2012, 08:38:44 PM »

Fury gets hammered by anyone in the top 10 doesn't he?

top 100 I'd say

Satellite King
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 11, 2012, 08:40:24 PM »

What do we think  the outcome will be Saturday/Sunday morning regarding the Kahn vs Garcia fight?

Satellite King
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 11, 2012, 08:49:18 PM »

Kahn on points for me

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 11, 2012, 08:54:19 PM »

A couple of fights ago I thought it was only a matter of time before Fury got knocked out.  He used to panic when he got hit but he seems a lot more deliberate and relaxed now and he is certainly progressing.  I have been quite impressed in his last couple of fights.  Would still back David Price at odds on against him though.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: July 11, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »

Should be an easy win for Haye - an opportunity for him to look good and re-establish his position.

If there is any justice in the sport the BBBoC will carry out their threat to suspend the license of everyone involved in the fight.

Why?

Because they have completely disgraced the sport of boxing for one. What is this fight for? It's the equivalent of meeting someone in the playground after school for a punch up, not only that but they can only have the fight when the substitute teacher is working as the normal teacher will whack em both in detention before either throws a punch.

On a side note anyone see the Eubank Jr fight? They are not hanging around with his match ups! Proper brawls. His name and style of fighting is going to sell a lot of tickets!

Love watching Eubank Jr, one of the most exciting prospects around. Hope he continues to develop and goes on to fight at the top level.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 11, 2012, 09:03:26 PM »

Should be an easy win for Haye - an opportunity for him to look good and re-establish his position.

If there is any justice in the sport the BBBoC will carry out their threat to suspend the license of everyone involved in the fight.

Why?

Because they have completely disgraced the sport of boxing for one. What is this fight for? It's the equivalent of meeting someone in the playground after school for a punch up, not only that but they can only have the fight when the substitute teacher is working as the normal teacher will whack em both in detention before either throws a punch.

On a side note anyone see the Eubank Jr fight? They are not hanging around with his match ups! Proper brawls. His name and style of fighting is going to sell a lot of tickets!

Love watching Eubank Jr, one of the most exciting prospects around. Hope he continues to develop and goes on to fight at the top level.

Bit worried about our bet now.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 11, 2012, 09:43:58 PM »

A couple of fights ago I thought it was only a matter of time before Fury got knocked out.  He used to panic when he got hit but he seems a lot more deliberate and relaxed now and he is certainly progressing.  I have been quite impressed in his last couple of fights.  Would still back David Price at odds on against him though.

Agree. Thought he looked clumsy with suspect chin at the start. But last fight he looked sharp and the progress was clear. Still young as well.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 11, 2012, 11:36:49 PM »

Can't forget that image of Fury punching himself lol think he punches scared and can't find myself shouting for him. Avoided fighting David Price and his last two fights were against 40 year olds think Martin Rogan is ranked something like 90th in world and Vinny is just a journeyman.. Talks of him fighting Thomasz Adamek next, think this is a step in the right direction for him.. As for fighting Vlad that's just a joke surely..

Satellite King
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 12, 2012, 06:49:23 AM »

Said it before and ill say it again. Abs love David Price. He is abs incred. Really hope he gets to fight a Klitschko.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #672 on: July 12, 2012, 08:06:48 AM »

Said it before and ill say it again. Abs love David Price. He is abs incred. Really hope he gets to fight a Klitschko.

Price needs a bigger challenge to what he's faced so far, but definitely looks a class above the other heavyweight Brits.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 12, 2012, 08:33:09 AM »

Price needs a bigger challenge to what he's faced so far, but definitely looks a class above the other heavyweight Brits.

Fury has made it clear he is not willing to fight Price until one of them has a world title to fight for, in reality I think he just knows he would be in trouble although Adamek will be a decent test. I heard it is likely Price will face Audley Harrison next, I think he would easily walk through Audley tbh.

Reckon we will 100% see Wlad vs Price or Fury next year though.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 12, 2012, 12:09:48 PM »

Think it is likliest to be Fury and he would be back to bumbling Tyson imo and out of there in a couple of rounds.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: