blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:56:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1143485 times)
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: October 14, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »

Fury is utterly deluded. Calling out Price is suicide but saying you are the best heavyweight since Ali... Come on now get a grip kid.

Eubank Jr does show a lot of promise but really needs to work on defence. At the minute he seems to want to stand and bang and put on a show. His fights have been quite exciting though.

Bazza is that really what they are saying? What a farce. I used to work in Bedford and would often see Skelton and his crew out in town. Guy is fat, slow, sloppy and just a poor boxer. I had the displeasure of seeing his rematch va Danny Williams which was just one big hug fest.

Fights Skelton on December 8th.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 14, 2012, 10:26:39 AM »

Fury is utterly deluded. Calling out Price is suicide but saying you are the best heavyweight since Ali... Come on now get a grip kid.

Eubank Jr does show a lot of promise but really needs to work on defence. At the minute he seems to want to stand and bang and put on a show. His fights have been quite exciting though.

Bazza is that really what they are saying? What a farce. I used to work in Bedford and would often see Skelton and his crew out in town. Guy is fat, slow, sloppy and just a poor boxer. I had the displeasure of seeing his rematch va Danny Williams which was just one big hug fest.

Did not know that. Utter joke.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #797 on: October 14, 2012, 11:14:11 AM »

Did not know that. Utter joke.

Can't begrudge Price an easy pay day though before he has tougher fights that will be round the corner.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 14, 2012, 12:51:17 PM »

Harrison was impressive as usual. Think he still has one more shot at the bigtime left, don't forget that Olympic gold. C'mon Audley, we can do this!

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #799 on: October 14, 2012, 12:53:51 PM »

Harrison was impressive as usual. Think he still has one more shot at the bigtime left, don't forget that Olympic gold. C'mon Audley, we can do this!

Congrats to him for stealing a living this long, I presume he will get his red pro deal back next month
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #800 on: October 14, 2012, 12:57:33 PM »

Typical harrison has tweeted that he 'thought he started well'.

I presume he is complementing how he climbed into the ring and put his gum shield in.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 14, 2012, 03:52:50 PM »

This is fantastic.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 14, 2012, 04:03:36 PM »

ROFL

'see your gay lover Tony Bellew I'll fight him in between rounds'
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 14, 2012, 11:28:18 PM »

I presume he is complementing how he climbed into the ring and put his gum shield in.

I wish people would leave Audley alone - he's never hurt anyone.
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: October 15, 2012, 01:22:54 AM »

I feel like I've just gone 12 rounds with Audley Harrison, I'm 100% couldn't feel any better.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 15, 2012, 08:06:47 AM »

I feel like I've just gone 12 rounds fights with Audley Harrison, I'm 100% couldn't feel any better.

FYP. It amounts to the same thing, but people can't conceptualise a twelve round Harrison fight. Just can't see how that would happen.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: October 15, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »

A relative in mine went up there with the Maloney camp, when I spoke to them a few weeks ago it sounded like Audley was doing then a huge favour, as they didn't want him meeting a big name yet and they were pretty much guaranteed a nice payday risk free in Liverpool. Everyone in boxing expected this Smiley I bet the odds for a first round knockout was very slim indeed
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 20, 2012, 01:15:58 PM »

Brook vs Saldivia tonight anybody watching it, I really hope Kell wins and gets to fight Kahn at some point..

Satellite King
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 20, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »

Brook vs Saldivia tonight anybody watching it, I really hope Kell wins and gets to fight Kahn at some point..

Yeah I'll be hoping to catch this, any idea what time its starting at?
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: October 20, 2012, 01:45:01 PM »

Yeah I'll be hoping to catch this, any idea what time its starting at?

Boxing starts around 8:30 I think on sky sports, think Robin Reed vs Anderson is on before which is worth a watch...

Is Danny Garcia fighting tonight?

Satellite King
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: