blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 11:58:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272920 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 422439 times)
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: November 25, 2015, 12:57:38 AM »

People who stand outside lift bus whatever doors and then go oh were you next oh no I'm sure you were here before me after you just get on the fucking bus ffs.

Blue text
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: November 25, 2015, 08:49:45 PM »

People who think they're being supportive by announcing that your hand has held on the turn card, followed quickly by the river that gets you beat.

Pisses me off almost as much as the villains who congratulate you on a winning hand even before the flop has been spread.... Made worse when they push their stack forward & instruct the dealer to start counting.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: December 04, 2015, 12:57:39 PM »

Players not getting change from each other to post blind or antes, or even to just have working capital to play hands.

FFS, talk to each other
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: December 04, 2015, 03:15:19 PM »

Support told me they couldn't open a .png file and asked for it to be .jpeg. I'm almost certain they will tell me the quality isn't good enough now.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: December 04, 2015, 03:22:01 PM »

Friggin DPD parcel delivery drivers.

I've missed my regular Friday breakfast treat today as I was expecting a parcel so I waited in. Just received a text message from DPD stating that they couldn't deliver because I wasn't home. Fuckin liars.

This has really pissed me off!!!

Ah! The element of surprise
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: December 04, 2015, 03:40:21 PM »

Friggin DPD parcel delivery drivers.

I've missed my regular Friday breakfast treat today as I was expecting a parcel so I waited in. Just received a text message from DPD stating that they couldn't deliver because I wasn't home. Fuckin liars.

This has really pissed me off!!!

and now they have just delivered it 

Ah! The element of surprise
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: December 04, 2015, 04:49:29 PM »

Waiting patiently at the bar, only to be snubbed by the barman for some trollop with her baps out, despite you clearly being there first. Then he acts like he's doing you a favour when he eventually serves you a pint.

Best Bitter.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: December 04, 2015, 04:50:48 PM »

Waiting patiently at the bar, only to be snubbed by the barman for some trollop with her baps out, despite you clearly being there first. Then he acts like he's doing you a favour when he eventually serves you a pint.

I think just general bar etiquette as a whole is poor from most people.
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: December 04, 2015, 09:03:54 PM »

My father-in-law. My own father was a virtual stranger to me, so when I met my wife's parents I was really hopeful that I'd be able to have a 'father-son' type relationship with him. It's a long story, but suffice to say that things didn't work out that way.

We've known each other for a very very long time. He makes snide, disparaging comments, and then claims that it's just "his sense of humour" when challenged. It's not an uncommon trait, but since he's my FIL I can't simply cold-call him with a GTFO.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: December 05, 2015, 07:23:46 PM »

There's something very satisfying about telling a barman who asks you what you want that "This gentleman is before me" and pointing out the chap he's missed. It's also very nice when another fella points out you've been passed over when it's the other way round.

Bar etiquette is a very important man-skill sadly lacking in some.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: December 05, 2015, 10:48:40 PM »

There's something very satisfying about telling a barman who asks you what you want that "This gentleman is before me" and pointing out the chap he's missed. It's also very nice when another fella points out you've been passed over when it's the other way round.

Big +1 from me on all points.

Best Bitter.
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: December 21, 2015, 04:15:06 PM »

Celebrity Chef tips on “How to cook the perfect stress free Christmas Dinner”.  Oh yeah! Same frigging tips as last year, the year before that and probably the last 20 years.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: December 21, 2015, 04:19:05 PM »

Celebrity Chef tips on “How to cook the perfect stress free Christmas Dinner”.  Oh yeah! Same frigging tips as last year, the year before that and probably the last 20 years.

Money for old rope.  I always had a really good tip for the perfect stress free xmas dinner.  Could make fortunes selling this info.  Always go to mum's.  Keep it simple.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: December 21, 2015, 05:03:35 PM »

A very common occurance around here these days is people queueing at bars. It's a bar FFS! There'll be two people stood at the bar followed by people hovering behind in a line. You get dirty looks but no way am I standing in the queue - I go straight to the bar and get served.

That does not count as poor etiquette IMO. If you're at the bar before me and I'm to be served I'll happily point out you were before me. But people stood behind queueing? They can GTFO.

Blue text
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: December 21, 2015, 08:39:53 PM »

A very common occurance around here these days is people queueing at bars. It's a bar FFS! There'll be two people stood at the bar followed by people hovering behind in a line. You get dirty looks but no way am I standing in the queue - I go straight to the bar and get served.

That does not count as poor etiquette IMO. If you're at the bar before me and I'm to be served I'll happily point out you were before me. But people stood behind queueing? They can GTFO.

You spent a bit of time in the Blonde can make you strong thread?  Maybe you think they shouldn't queue, but they are queueing, so I would just go with that.   It may piss you off, but better that then pissing others off.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: