blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:42:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 415107 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2355 on: March 25, 2016, 01:41:26 PM »

Do you have issues with any of the stuff that young fit blokes do Mr Charver?

I'm not referring to myself, I hasten to add, I'm a bit old, a bit slow, (both senses of the word) a bit prone to getting in the way, stopping mid pavement to stare at something or trying to get something inappropriate on to a bus. I'm also a bit intimidated and a bit embarrassed when strangers glare and tut at me.

I console myself with the thought that, with luck, one day they will be old and slow too.

The older I get, the better I was.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: March 25, 2016, 02:03:05 PM »

Do you have issues with any of the stuff that young fit blokes do Mr Charver?

I'm not referring to myself, I hasten to add, I'm a bit old, a bit slow, (both senses of the word) a bit prone to getting in the way, stopping mid pavement to stare at something or trying to get something inappropriate on to a bus. I'm also a bit intimidated and a bit embarrassed when strangers glare and tut at me.

I console myself with the thought that, with luck, one day they will be old and slow too.

See again bud, its not that they are old and slow, its they tend to not be like the rest of range who want to get somewhere. Things like starting convos before sitting down where the drivers doesnt really want to pull away (nearly said pull off lol) with someone who might fall if he does. Alot of older people are quick to mention how ignorant the young are despite them being total unaware of anybody else. Its not just old people, they just tend to be the most likely in what Im describing, young mothers tend to be pretty awful for bus behaviour aswell.

Stopping on pavement only annoys me if its ignorant to people behind you, in particular when you end up in an arc over someone half your size to avoid doing what they probably deserve.

Think the biggest thing with younger people would be smoking, thinking just because they are outside its ok anywhere when infact where they have chosen to smoke guarantees you a lung full.

People wearing two piece tracksuits.

Complaining they are busto but having a 4 figure tattoo recently doodled on their arm.

Women who think they are the first person to ever have a kid or their kid is the second coming.

Any bloke who likes shopping.

Blokes that wear clothes too small or looks like they nicked if from their lass with gaping necklines (all I think is that you are actually a child who has no chest hair).

The charver hates without prejudice.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:06:53 PM by JohnCharver » Logged
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: March 26, 2016, 11:55:40 AM »

American English words, specifically:

Irregardless
Normalcy
Winningest

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: March 26, 2016, 12:22:45 PM »

Being PAYE and still getting an additional big tax bill from self assessment.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: March 26, 2016, 02:30:41 PM »

Mick Fitzgerald.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: March 26, 2016, 04:45:21 PM »

Mick Fitzgerald.

More than cunningham telling us festival winning jockey every fecking jockey.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: March 26, 2016, 05:22:36 PM »

London Underground on a Saturday

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: March 26, 2016, 09:14:01 PM »

Mick Fitzgerald.

+ infinity.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: March 26, 2016, 09:24:39 PM »

Mick Fitzgerald.

Met him at Uttox midlands national last week with a bunch of non serious punters who love his irish voice.  Had a few words with him whilst he was busy preparing for his c4 work on the edge of the parade ring. Was more than happy to accommodate all selfie requests (Gina looked fucked off why a bunch of lads didn't want selfies with her but Fitzy) with all the lads even though it was 1 minute before he was due on air.  Top top man.  Totally down to earth with no ego at all.  Happy to do the dirty shifts on ATR at the mickey mouse meetings.  Very hard not to like the guy imo.  Horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrse!  no one says horseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee better than Fitzy.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: March 26, 2016, 09:55:18 PM »

That thing everyone on property programmes does where they hold their own hands.

People from other countries trying to kid us that our football team arent jizz (its like when we used to be awful at cricket and the aussies would say we have a good side, stfu we have eyes).

Any chef on TV who isnt fat, clearly shit at your job.

Doubled barreled kids first names. Yankees adding letters to the front of first names.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: March 26, 2016, 10:27:11 PM »

People from other countries trying to kid us that our football team arent jizz (its like when we used to be awful at cricket and the aussies would say we have a good side, stfu we have eyes).

When you post something and your country make a mug of you
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: March 27, 2016, 12:17:48 AM »

When you post something and your country make a mug of you

Not feeling elated when England beat one of the best teams in the world, simply coz I didn't cash out...
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: March 30, 2016, 01:29:55 AM »

The term selfie being used to describe a regular photograph. Selfie is a self portrait photograph it's pretty self explanatory.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: April 05, 2016, 09:44:45 PM »

Places that use non-standard icons for their toilets.

Blue text
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: April 05, 2016, 11:55:54 PM »

https://twitter.com/WeWantPlates

When I'm PM these guys are getting knighted.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: