blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:51:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411603 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2970 on: September 17, 2019, 11:11:13 AM »

I'm sorry but this sort of stuff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z76m8xs

Has there been a new form of human being created?

I have LGBT$% friends, not many, but enough that I know I am not a homophobe etc. What people want to do sexually is entirely up to them, but this business of gender fluid. I just don't get it, but no doubt I am being some sort of bad "ist" that will get me vilified by someone.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: September 17, 2019, 12:26:31 PM »

I have LGBT$% friends, not many, but enough that I know I am not a homophobe etc. What people want to do sexually is entirely up to them, but this business of gender fluid. I just don't get it, but no doubt I am being some sort of bad "ist" that will get me vilified by someone.

I'm the same. Another old (er) reactionary I guess. But I know I don't care if people are male or female and take their friendships, relationships wherever they want to take them. And I understand transgender ism as a thing.. It seems a really hard choice to make and I am improving, replacing my instinct to laugh nervously and instead be accepting and empathetic as far as I'm able to be.

On the other hand. I think non binary and plural etc are meaningless nonsense. New words for old things. Perhaps I'll change my perception on this in 10 years

sola virtus nobilitat
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: September 17, 2019, 01:43:01 PM »

I'm the same. Another old (er) reactionary I guess. But I know I don't care if people are male or female and take their friendships, relationships wherever they want to take them. And I understand transgender ism as a thing.. It seems a really hard choice to make and I am improving, replacing my instinct to laugh nervously and instead be accepting and empathetic as far as I'm able to be.

On the other hand. I think non binary and plural etc are meaningless nonsense. New words for old things. Perhaps I'll change my perception on this in 10 years

Same, not interested in making adjustments for every persons little foible.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2973 on: September 17, 2019, 01:53:47 PM »

I thought gender-fluid was what adolescent boys used their socks for.

The older I get, the better I was.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: September 17, 2019, 03:12:01 PM »

I thought it was going to be this one which I almost did a calling Woodsey thread for:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-bristol-49693983/the-parents-keeping-their-child-s-sex-a-secret

I am very much in the let people be who they want to be line of thinking, anything else smaxks of snowflakery.  Even I was a bit shocked at the one I linked to.  Even then it will be interesting to see how it works out and think it has its merits.

I try not to split things into boy things and girl things with my kids, and they each turned out differently.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: September 17, 2019, 03:17:31 PM »

I thought it was going to be this one which I almost did a calling Woodsey thread for:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-bristol-49693983/the-parents-keeping-their-child-s-sex-a-secret

I am very much in the let people be who they want to be line of thinking, anything else smaxks of snowflakery.  Even I was a bit shocked at the one I linked to.  Even then it will be interesting to see how it works out and think it has its merits.

I try not to split things into boy things and girl things with my kids, and they each turned out differently.   

Certainly deserves a few of these  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: September 17, 2019, 03:39:32 PM »

People who's greatest pleasure in life is saying "I told you so".

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: September 17, 2019, 03:47:07 PM »

My mum! 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: September 17, 2019, 03:50:24 PM »

Bitter people who can never admit they are wrong and HATE IT when others prove them so.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: September 17, 2019, 03:51:22 PM »

Bitter people who can never admit they are wrong and HATE IT when others prove them so.

Go on spit it out......I’m thinking politics thread......am I getting warm? 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: September 17, 2019, 03:54:56 PM »

I have no problem with the treating kids the same, its the way these "binery" people almost look down on others for not understanding. AT the end of the day you can be as gender fluid as you like but in the end you still ,in general terms, either stand up, or sit down to take a piss. Strikes me that it is almost an excuse to shag about a bit without being called a few other choice names! Grin Grin

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: September 17, 2019, 04:02:19 PM »

It's the idea of getting rid of labels just to demand a new one that I find somewhat bizarre.

sola virtus nobilitat
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: September 17, 2019, 04:03:14 PM »

It's the idea of getting rid of labels just to demand a new one that I find somewhat bizarre.

lol, very true.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: September 17, 2019, 06:25:56 PM »

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: September 17, 2019, 08:05:00 PM »

People of look down on smokers as if they are lesser beings.

Ah! The element of surprise
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: