blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:55:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411590 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3015 on: January 11, 2020, 06:45:15 AM »

Episode one.

Exactly the same humour as his golden globes speech, i.e. saying very inappropriate and insulting things to people who don't deserve it.

Granted it is funny, but the rudeness just rubs me up the wrong way.

Off to watch episode 2.

No, it’s very different because in Afterlife it comes from the character’s heart.

I wouldn't say that being rude and offensive as Ricky Gervais and being rude and offensive as a Ricky Gervais character was very different.

Nevertheless it was an excellent series and I enjoyed it muchly.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: January 11, 2020, 07:25:06 AM »

Episode one.

Exactly the same humour as his golden globes speech, i.e. saying very inappropriate and insulting things to people who don't deserve it.

Off to watch episode 2.

No, it’s very different because in Afterlife it comes from the character’s heart.

I wouldn't say that being rude and offensive as Ricky Gervais and being rude and offensive as a Ricky Gervais character was very different.

then I am pleased that I mentioned it

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3017 on: January 11, 2020, 09:05:14 AM »

Episode one.

Off to watch episode 2.

Me too, I've already recommended it to someone else. (Not Tony, he's obdurate)

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: April 17, 2020, 08:02:37 PM »

That Greg bloke on Masterchef is starting to grate on me ad nausiem..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3019 on: April 17, 2020, 10:09:22 PM »

Take a drink every time he says 'However.'

Cymru am byth
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: April 18, 2020, 09:39:29 AM »

I meant nauseum.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: April 18, 2020, 12:44:09 PM »

If you want to cheer yourself up look for Greg Wallace's restaurant reviews.  I don't really mind him too much, but it is pretty clear running a restaurant is not in his skill set.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: April 18, 2020, 12:51:04 PM »

Episode one.

Off to watch episode 2.

Series 2 starts this week

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3023 on: April 18, 2020, 01:53:17 PM »

Episode one.

Off to watch episode 2.

Series 2 starts this week

Thanks. I'll look out for it.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: May 16, 2020, 12:00:23 PM »

Don't know about you lot but this lockdown is starting to piss me off now. I'm one of the lucky ones who can work from home without any issues and although I love my family and would gladly give up my life for the any of them spending 24 hours a day together with them is testing that love Smiley

Ah! The element of surprise
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3025 on: May 16, 2020, 01:47:23 PM »

Don't know about you lot but this lockdown is starting to piss me off now. I'm one of the lucky ones who can work from home without any issues and although I love my family and would gladly give up my life for the any of them spending 24 hours a day together with them is testing that love Smiley

Get a shed.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3026 on: May 16, 2020, 01:55:58 PM »

Could be worse mate , they could suffer with Dementia and you could have to explain why we are in lockdown about a dozen times a day.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: May 16, 2020, 08:36:38 PM »

You should sleep to reduce the 24hrs.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: May 18, 2020, 06:17:52 PM »

Get a shed.

Thats a great idea but for some reason the wife doesn't want one in the garden. Its a small price to pay for other non Covid freedoms i have Smiley

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: May 18, 2020, 06:19:45 PM »

Could be worse mate , they could suffer with Dementia and you could have to explain why we are in lockdown about a dozen times a day.

That is very true mate, ad if you are going through this i have every sympathy for you. Not quite the same but my mother-in-law is very poorly with MS an can't understand why we only drop the weekly shop off without going in for a chat.

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: