blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:46:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Main Event Selllllling
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Main Event Selllllling  (Read 10180 times)
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 12:39:46 AM »

If they don't know you mate probably best to put some oprs, cash game graph links etc in opening post. That way it validates a reason why an unknown (in their eyes) is charging a 40% markup. Gl, what I owe u for Merciers bracelet? Pm figures so far.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:43:58 AM by Dubai » Logged
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2011, 12:46:18 AM »

If they don't know you mate probably best to put some oprs, cash game graph links etc in opening post. That way it validates a reason why an unknown (in their eyes) is charging a 40% markup. Gl, what I owe u for Merciers bracelet? Pm figures so far.

will do, good old Alan Kessler nearly shipped one as well Smiley

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2011, 12:56:52 AM »

Yeah and Toby flew home! Fml
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 01:15:39 AM »

Tbf accept the flaming.

and then do's a win.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 03:15:49 AM »

5% please

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011, 03:22:06 AM »

i'll have a little 1% punt pls. Where do i send?

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2011, 08:00:03 AM »

1% pls  im not in vegas so unless someone i know ie Cos,Mitch or Beaneh will sort you out for me i will transfer stars on friday or bank xfer same.
If stars let me know sig
TY
Am i booked?  pls pm stars sig or bank details.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2011, 09:32:17 AM »

in all seriousness though Im a bit tilted that people who don't know me have questioned the mark up, its pretty disrespectful, I would never ever do this on a staking thread and am a little disappointed people don't extend me the same good manners but w/e

Why are you getting tilted ? the questions are pretty valid as you have no discernable tournament record and asking 1.4. You are asking people to invest money in you and then getting all hissy because they ask why you are demanding such a high markup.

I have been told you are a really good player by someone I trust and believe them...but there are thousands of really good players out there.

I see you are playing 10-25 cash which would suggest a bankroll of $125,000-$250,000 and you reckon you have a 500% roi in this comp... my question would be why are you selling any %... You can obv afford it and have a very good chance of a major cash.. why would you give money away?

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2011, 01:31:57 PM »

Btw that dud u go deep comment wasn't a pop at u just a joke about solaris Smiley gl in the ME

Just me
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »

in all seriousness though Im a bit tilted that people who don't know me have questioned the mark up, its pretty disrespectful, I would never ever do this on a staking thread and am a little disappointed people don't extend me the same good manners but w/e

Why are you getting tilted ? the questions are pretty valid as you have no discernable tournament record and asking 1.4. You are asking people to invest money in you and then getting all hissy because they ask why you are demanding such a high markup.

I have been told you are a really good player by someone I trust and believe them...but there are thousands of really good players out there.

I see you are playing 10-25 cash which would suggest a bankroll of $125,000-$250,000 and you reckon you have a 500% roi in this comp... my question would be why are you selling any %... You can obv afford it and have a very good chance of a major cash.. why would you give money away?

I'm tilted because you didnt ask about my any of the questions you referred to. if you'd have said "pls can you show some graphs/stats/anything to suggest you can justify the markup" then I would have done so happily, Im not getting hissy because people are asking to justify the markup, no1 in this thread has actually asked that. All it's been is comments like yours that basically say it isnt good value, which imo is poor form. If we wanna talk about what markups is reasonable on the ME, or even about my ability as a player feel free to start a thread but i think it's out of order to post in a thread where I#m advertising pieces in a tournament

Having said this I do not believe you did it intentionally or with any ill-intent so no hard feelings.

don't really wanna comment on my bankroll but try living in vegas for 7 weeks and play 1/3 of the poker you usually play, drink 3x the amount you usually drink and see how your liquidity is at the end Tongue

And yh paul ofc I got the joke lol dw im not this highly strung normally haha (I busted level 4 for a 3x average pot lol)

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »

dave if i want backing in live donkaments between £300 and £1500 what should i ask for seeing as the wife gets 50%. i know you have my hendonmob etched on your brain so wont post a link. get your funk on and go deep my friend Wink

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2011, 01:47:07 PM »

dave if i want backing in live donkaments between £300 and £1500 what should i ask for seeing as the wife gets 50%. i know you have my hendonmob etched on your brain so wont post a link. get your funk on and go deep my friend Wink

Value at 4.5:1 imo

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2011, 02:05:14 PM »

I'm tilted because you didnt ask about my any of the questions you referred to. if you'd have said "pls can you show some graphs/stats/anything to suggest you can justify the markup" then I would have done so happily, Im not getting hissy because people are asking to justify the markup, no1 in this thread has actually asked that. All it's been is comments like yours that basically say it isnt good value, which imo is poor form. If we wanna talk about what markups is reasonable on the ME, or even about my ability as a player feel free to start a thread but i think it's out of order to post in a thread where I#m advertising pieces in a tournament

Having said this I do not believe you did it intentionally or with any ill-intent so no hard feelings.

don't really wanna comment on my bankroll but try living in vegas for 7 weeks and play 1/3 of the poker you usually play, drink 3x the amount you usually drink and see how your liquidity is at the end Tongue

And yh paul ofc I got the joke lol dw im not this highly strung normally haha (I busted level 4 for a 3x average pot lol)

Nope...nothing intentional i assure you..more prob a general observation than a personal one..although Ive seen people get ripped to shreds for posting similar op's with no info etc..but I'm going to assume ur more well known than most... as a fellow blonde and obv good guy i genuinely wish you all the best and hope you stick it in my eye and bink 9 squillion LOL...

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2011, 02:18:49 PM »

i'll take the rest
Value at 4.5:1 imo
sold will twitter every hand and update on blonde

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2011, 06:34:41 PM »

Nope...nothing intentional i assure you..more prob a general observation than a personal one..although Ive seen people get ripped to shreds for posting similar op's with no info etc..but I'm going to assume ur more well known than most... as a fellow blonde and obv good guy i genuinely wish you all the best and hope you stick it in my eye and bink 9 squillion LOL...

lol i'll be trying, tyty Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: