blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:04:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 143259 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: April 19, 2012, 09:29:50 PM »

God knows how but I clicked on your video and looks like I'm taking this dog for a walk tonight Sad

Have no idea how you got that.  Not happening when I click on it.  Anyone else having the same problem or is it another Herbie special?   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1006 on: April 19, 2012, 09:32:04 PM »

When I was growing up, we always had the dog's name on one side and your phone number and address on the other.  If someone found your dog, they'd be able to calm it by using the correct name and then return the dog to you.  

You're my favourite immigrant.  Kiss

The older I get, the better I was.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 19, 2012, 09:34:40 PM »

He is absolutely gorgeous, brings back so many great memories of my own Roxy.

If you get half as much pleasure from him as we got from ours you will not be disappointed

Geo

Cheers Geo.  He's been a pure sweetheart.  A proper cheesy character sometimes, but knows when to be serious and chill too. 

Can't wait to take him out geocaching, but he's still too small for that just yet.  For now we're just enjoying walks to the local park and chasing crows.   Cheesy

Yeah, he'd need to be quick to catch me  Grin

Geo

You'd have great fun doing this with the grandchildren...

http://www.geocaching.com/ 

Kids love it and best of all...it's free!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 19, 2012, 09:36:43 PM »

God knows how but I clicked on your video and looks like I'm taking this dog for a walk tonight Sad

Have no idea how you got that.  Not happening when I click on it.  Anyone else having the same problem or is it another Herbie special?   
Got a virgin advert and some Russians this time but it played your video. Lovely puppy

Click to see full-size image.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 19, 2012, 09:42:34 PM »

Got a virgin advert and some Russians this time but it played your video. Lovely puppy

Those ads seem to be targeting you.  Why does this not surprise me?   

I'm playing the Grand Prix next week.  Here's hoping we both make day two so I get to meet the legend that is Herbie.   Smiley

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 19, 2012, 09:43:51 PM »

When I was growing up, we always had the dog's name on one side and your phone number and address on the other.  If someone found your dog, they'd be able to calm it by using the correct name and then return the dog to you.  

You're my favourite immigrant.  Kiss

Yer not bad yerself...for a foreigner   Wink

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 19, 2012, 10:04:36 PM »

So we're free to run and play in public and there's this perfect little park nearby.  Just the right size for giving puppy a run without worrying you might lose him.  We couldn't wait to take him there the first day.  Actually, we weren't the only ones.  Adam and Julie (sharplea & Joobs) spent the night here just so they could join us for his first day's walks.

Well, the first one was a bit early so Jack and I took him on our own.  Not sure if it was that day or the next, but we met up with a group of dogs and their owners.  They meet there every morning of the week so we've joined the club. 

It was a quick learning curve for Archie.  And for me.  The smallest breed there is a terrier of some sort and even they were bigger than him to start out.  The older ones weren't impressed with his enthusiasm and gave out to him if he pushed too hard.  The younger ones were HUGE compared to him and played too rough.  He was either getting snapped at in anger or crushed for fun.  I'd to help calm the other young ones, so they wouldn't hurt when they played and tried to steer Archie away from the grumpy older ones. 

We'd it sorted by about the third day.  Mostly.

The other puppy in the group...Fudge.  She's not towering over him as much lately.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 19, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »

Fudge was chasing Tetley and Archie got caught in the crossfire...

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 19, 2012, 10:09:55 PM »

He got back up and was off running again right after the crush....

At the end of every session, they all line up and sit waiting for a treat.  Archie hadn't got the idea yet when this picture was taken, but he's got it now...

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 19, 2012, 10:18:47 PM »

I'm playing the Grand Prix next week.  Here's hoping we both make day two so I get to meet the legend that is Herbie.   Smiley
Looking forward to meeting U2. What day 1 or day 1's are you playing?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 19, 2012, 10:29:06 PM »

Looking forward to meeting U2. What day 1 or day 1's are you playing?

I've only won one gold chip and will be playing the Friday.  Had intended to try for more, but life got in the way.  A bit late to try now, but might give them a go again tomorrow.  Even if I won just one more, it'd be handy for Friday if I find trouble early on with the first bullet.

What day(s) are you playing?

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 19, 2012, 10:33:32 PM »

Sunday and maybe will give Friday a shot with 2ndchip if fail sunday

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 19, 2012, 10:55:43 PM »

Sunday and maybe will give Friday a shot with 2ndchip if fail sunday

We'll just have to make day two.  No pressure.  Hell, you even make day threes these days.  Piece of cake for ya.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 19, 2012, 11:03:15 PM »

Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 19, 2012, 11:03:49 PM »

FINALLY!!!  I've been going to the doctor every few weeks since start of November and I think we might have it sussed.  My next appointment is scheduled for 6 weeks from now instead of four which is an improvement in itself.  Anyway, the doc reckons my levels are just about coming right again.  We've been tweaking the meds dose with ages and we're still not done, but at least it's getting closer to right.  About fecking time imo.  The joys of having no thyroid.

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: