blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:19:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273128 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Tottenham riots
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tottenham riots  (Read 55669 times)
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: August 11, 2011, 07:41:43 AM »

I'd like to see chain gangs working on public construction projects. Would more or less double prison capacities and drive down the costs of some projects
+1
also i have said for years  any youth between 16-24 who has broken the law twice... third time 2 years national service.

i promise you this would change our society for ever....

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
highmile

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:18 AM »

I'd like to see chain gangs working on public construction projects. Would more or less double prison capacities and drive down the costs of some projects
+1
also i have said for years  any youth between 16-24 who has broken the law twice... third time 2 years national service.

How could you force anyone to do national service? Forcing people to fight and die for other people's money, ambitions, ideals and countries is not acceptable in a civilsed society.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 11, 2011, 10:40:53 AM »

+1

How could you force anyone to do national service? Forcing people to fight and die for other people's money, ambitions, ideals and countries is not acceptable in a civilsed society.

alot of countrys do it..civilised ones Smiley
highmile

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 11, 2011, 10:44:02 AM »

+1

alot of countrys do it..civilised ones Smiley

They might do the first bit, but do they do the second?
Foggy

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 11, 2011, 10:46:54 AM »

+1

Great idea, but unless you put them in the infantry or transport they have to have half a brain
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 11, 2011, 10:56:48 AM »

+1

This argument stinks, since when should rioters be treated in a civilised way? They lost the right to civility when they stuck thier fingers up to society.

Ah! The element of surprise
highmile

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 11, 2011, 11:02:56 AM »

+1

This argument stinks, since when should rioters be treated in a civilised way? They lost the right to civility when they stuck thier fingers up to society.

I didn't mention treating them in a civilsed way, I merely stated that no one should be forced to fight for other people's causes.

AND, if you were in the army would you want this type of scum backing you up?
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 11, 2011, 11:11:24 AM »

+1

I didn't mention treating them in a civilsed way, I merely stated that no one should be forced to fight for other people's causes.

No one should be forced into their homes for fear of being caught up in riots. The point about national service is to teach these scum about respect. National service is all about discipline not just about fighting.

These twats who have been causing all this shit the last few nights are same twats who don't respect anyone or anything. The twats who walk in front of your moving car because they are hard (lol), the twats who throw litter on the floor, the twats who mug old ladies because they cant fight back, the twats who sit in parks smoking joints and drinking white lightening, the twats who walk down the streets holding their bollocks, the twats think they deserve good jobs without having to work hard for them.

These scum should be castrated and not allowed to breed more scum.

Foggy

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 11, 2011, 11:15:02 AM »

+1

No one should be forced into their homes for fear of being caught up in riots. The point about national service is to teach these scum about respect. National service is all about discipline not just about fighting.

These twats who have been causing all this shit the last few nights are same twats who don't respect anyone or anything. The twats who walk in front of your moving car because they are hard (lol), the twats who throw litter on the floor, the twats who mug old ladies because they cant fight back, the twats who sit in parks smoking joints and drinking white lightening, the twats who walk down the streets holding their bollocks, the twats think they deserve good jobs without having to work hard for them.

Excellant idea
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 11, 2011, 11:41:44 AM »

+1

they would not need to go as far as sending them in theatre...believe me basic training/battalion life would sort this scum out.

as bobalike said... teach them morals to what is normal in society

i honestly was not a badlad ...but at eighteen i could of gone either way ....i joined the army it taught me a hell of allot most importantly discipline

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 11, 2011, 11:43:09 AM »

+1

i like this post........

www.ageuk.org.uk/

highmile

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 11, 2011, 11:49:53 AM »

+1

they would not need to go as far as sending them in theatre...believe me basic training/battalion life would sort this scum out.

i honestly was not a badlad ...but at eighteen i could of gone either way ....i joined the army it taught me a hell of allot most importantly discipline

Please excuse me but for some reason this expression really pisses me off!!
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 11, 2011, 11:57:18 AM »

+1

Please excuse me but for some reason this expression really pisses me off!!

Can we please keep on thread please things that piss you off should go here. lol
http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=53953.0

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 11, 2011, 01:02:29 PM »

love how people in the forces always think the forces are the answer

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 11, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »

love how people in the forces always think the forces are the answer

I'm not or never have been in the forces

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 37 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: