blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:39:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 619181 times)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: September 01, 2014, 06:02:07 PM »

Divisions and fixtures have all been randomised.

I've checked to make sure that everyone plays their divisional opponents once (as each player has two teams the don't face across the season, so I need to ensure these are non-divisional for the H2H to work properly).

The system has generated fixtures so that all divisional games take place in Weeks 1-3, which is probably the best option available as it means the rosters are not affected by bye weeks for these games.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: September 01, 2014, 06:24:16 PM »

wohoooo back with plenty of time to spare about to have dinner and study draft picks
seems hard to produce a strategy till I find out my draft number though as number 1 in draft will have a totally different draft to 16
and the other thing is everything I have been studying is based on a 12 team draft so going to make a bit of difference in a 16

but let the fun begin

The 30 minute cut-off for the draft positions probably does more to level the playing field than it does to disadvantage you.

Imagine the extra insight Tighty would get if he could focus his analysis on a known draft position?  At least this way he has to cover off all 16.

yeah i know was just saying as far as my strategy goes i am as prepared as i could be for a rookie

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: September 01, 2014, 06:30:29 PM »

wohoooo back with plenty of time to spare about to have dinner and study draft picks
seems hard to produce a strategy till I find out my draft number though as number 1 in draft will have a totally different draft to 16
and the other thing is everything I have been studying is based on a 12 team draft so going to make a bit of difference in a 16

but let the fun begin

The 30 minute cut-off for the draft positions probably does more to level the playing field than it does to disadvantage you.

Imagine the extra insight Tighty would get if he could focus his analysis on a known draft position?  At least this way he has to cover off all 16.

yeah i know was just saying as far as my strategy goes i am as prepared as i could be for a rookie

Only really applies to the first few rounds. Would suggest you have an early draft spot strategy, a middle draft spot strategy and a late draft spot strategy.

Last season, I had Wikipedia open for my last few picks, as I'd never heard of the guys left Cheesy

Far more sophistimacated this year...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: September 01, 2014, 06:49:30 PM »

but let the fun begin

Only really applies to the first few rounds. Would suggest you have an early draft spot strategy, a middle draft spot strategy and a late draft spot strategy.

Last season, I had Wikipedia open for my last few picks, as I'd never heard of the guys left Cheesy

Wikipedia and Google this time?

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: September 01, 2014, 06:53:46 PM »

but let the fun begin

Wikipedia and Google this time?

Busted

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: September 01, 2014, 07:01:08 PM »

i aint heard of 99% of the players till the mock drafts and the fantasy fest podcasts

problem with the podcast is there are talking about 12 team league

but its giving me a few ideas

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: September 01, 2014, 07:02:30 PM »

ok i know we have 1qb 2 rb 2wr 2 flex 1te 1k 1 def

how many we got on the bench?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: September 01, 2014, 07:09:40 PM »

ok i know we have 1qb 2 rb 2wr 2 flex 1te 1k 1 def

how many we got on the bench?

16 total per team.

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: September 01, 2014, 07:51:56 PM »

I've checked to make sure that everyone plays their divisional opponents once (as each player has two teams the don't face across the season, so I need to ensure these are non-divisional for the H2H to work properly).

The system has generated fixtures so that all divisional games take place in Weeks 1-3, which is probably the best option available as it means the rosters are not affected by bye weeks for these games.

How random are they?

Because the sickest division I have ever seen is up there: Me, Linux, Longy and Tighty.

Wink
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: September 01, 2014, 07:57:41 PM »

How random are they?

Because the sickest division I have ever seen is up there: Me, Linux, Longy and Tighty.

Wink

We should have a vote on whether your division should stay as it is.

Results are in.

You've been outvoted 12-4.

Unlucky

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: September 01, 2014, 07:58:42 PM »

How random are they?

Wink

We should have a vote on whether your diviisoj should stay as it is.

Results are in.

Unlucky

13-3 I like to pit myself Vs the best

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: September 01, 2014, 08:15:50 PM »

How random are they?

Wink

Results are in.

Unlucky

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: September 01, 2014, 08:29:48 PM »

How random are they?

Wink

Results are in.

Unlucky

your welcome to join my division if your not already in it then

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: September 01, 2014, 08:39:29 PM »

How random are they?

Wink

As random as the random number generator in Excel.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: September 01, 2014, 08:40:10 PM »

Got my QBs sorted:

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: