blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:35:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618960 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2175 on: December 01, 2014, 04:02:40 PM »

come on travis kelce, big night please for the spiders

beat the nimzos, i want the number 1 seed

139 points today, peaking too early!

It must be terrible to be relying on my team for a league win mate. I don't even want to be relying on myself, I mean how can it be possible to make so many mistakes and still have a chance to get in the play offs. I had 3 D's I would have happily played this week and would have won easily with the one I originally picked up to play this week and might well have won with Indy too, instead I picked the 3rd one and still have a chance after Tal got such a big injury blow. I'm truly terrible when I have to make any decisions.

I'm guessing 32 points for a D must be a season record?

I'm most displeased at having to go to bed tonight a Jets fan. At least I get to wake up a Bills fan, I suppose.

I would say good luck mate but you know I can't ;o). The whole League winner looks Like being decided by me playing the wrong D from the three top class options I had this week. They were ranked 1 2 and 4 in Rotoworld's D rankings this week. Would have been better off having bad options instead of too many good ones (and I played the number 1 ranked team too)

Tho you never know Tal, I might get there but think the Denver D scoring 5 points on Kansas City's last 2 possessions probably makes it just too many unless Jets have a melt down....has that ever happened before?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: December 01, 2014, 04:08:41 PM »

Id just like to state that whatever I do will have no bearing on our division Smiley

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: December 01, 2014, 06:06:42 PM »

longy had an IA rb but he had updated his team today guessing he just ran out of RBs

could be a 3 way tie in our division but as landry beat us both they will make the play offs

Yeah I just got back from the us yesterday and was severely jet lagged. I moved my team about once, but benny Cunningham was a late inactive and I missed it.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: December 01, 2014, 06:11:20 PM »

i was 2 plays away from setting my own PB best score this week, onlyh the 2nd time all season i have been over 100 points, and was having a party then smith throws to charles with seconds to go for a 3yard loss
bohoooooooo

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: December 01, 2014, 06:14:03 PM »

longy had an IA rb but he had updated his team today guessing he just ran out of RBs

could be a 3 way tie in our division but as landry beat us both they will make the play offs

Yeah I just got back from the us yesterday and was severely jet lagged. I moved my team about once, but benny Cunningham was a late inactive and I missed it.

he was put up as an IA then rushed for 5 yards

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: December 02, 2014, 01:54:37 AM »

ChipRich must have drop-kicked a black cat at some point this week.  He puts up 120 points, which isn't enough to stop my all-conquering team from breaking a 9-game losing streak!

I don't know whether to offer sympathy, or just laugh at his misfortune!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: December 02, 2014, 04:57:00 AM »

Congrats on our league win Tal and good luck to all the teams in the redraft league play offs.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: December 02, 2014, 07:54:46 AM »

Congrats on our league win Tal and good luck to all the teams in the redraft league play offs.

Thanks, bobby. There's a rumour in the Nimzo Herald that the Head Coach has been assured the one year option on his contract has been exercised.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: December 02, 2014, 09:56:52 AM »

Got to feel for Bobby 4th best team if everyone played everyone each week but finished 11th due to running bad on the fixtures

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: December 02, 2014, 12:30:10 PM »

redraft play offs start this weekend

(1) Nimzo Indians v (Cool The Kemp Street Blindsides

(4) Landry's Losers v (5) Vegas Venoms

(3) Virgin Autopicks FTW v (6) Johnny Football's Autograph

(2) Witten in the Stars v (7) Robbies Gould en Shower

not liking Robbies being the 7th seed, high powered high scoring team!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: December 02, 2014, 12:31:35 PM »

consolation play offs

(1) MANAGER RETIRED v (Cool Dabeears

(4) Longy's laughable losers v (5) Stapleton Atheists

(3) Spider 2 Y Banana v (6) My TE Ertz I Blame V Curry

(2) IronEagleslose v (7) The Tifosi BlackHearts

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: December 02, 2014, 02:45:49 PM »

Got to feel for Bobby 4th best team if everyone played everyone each week but finished 11th due to running bad on the fixtures

I lost two games I could easily have won including the one I needed to win this week so I can't really solely blame the schedule. Was a bit annoying to go 15-0 15-0 10-5 13-2 and 15-0 against all teams in the league in the 5 weeks before this one but only win 3 out of those 5 games. Can't really do owt about the schedule but can certainly affect the two games I should have won but balls'd it up. I won a game in the Dynasty the other week with the 2nd lowest score against the lowest score, following week I played the guy with the lowest score too so its swings n roundabouts I guess.

Was a bit strange that after all that I then made a pigs ear of this week and was still only 10 points away from being seed number 4 but ended up 11th. Miami D my arse!

LEXUS

View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: December 02, 2014, 04:01:08 PM »

Thank fuck for our early season form as that seems to have just got us over the line to clinch the equivalent of the NFC South.

I hope to be a bit more convincing in the playoffs but don't hold you're breath.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: December 02, 2014, 05:28:53 PM »

Thank fuck for our early season form as that seems to have just got us over the line to clinch the equivalent of the NFC South.

I hope to be a bit more convincing in the playoffs but don't hold you're breath.

Good luck bud, once you are in owt can happen.

Did I mention I lost the head to head to you by the 4 points you beat me by when I scored 105 in week 1. Obv I'm not gutted by that either ;o)

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: December 02, 2014, 05:53:36 PM »

i am happy with a 6-7 record for my first season
now if i can win 2 or 3 of the play off games i can finish without a losing record for my first season

the stat finding i have been doing this season before next seasons draft will put tighty to shame (ok maybe not but its alot)
atleast i wont be going into next seasons draft blind

Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: