blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:27:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618956 times)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: December 08, 2014, 08:14:50 AM »

how do you split the tie between longy and the camel?

Stat corrections might break the tie, so we'll have to wait for those.

Other than that I'd expect the system to use the default settings of H2H (none - no earlier matchup) followed by total points, which would give it to Longy.

At least it's not in the main play-offs, but I still think it's the first tie we've ever had!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: December 08, 2014, 07:18:24 PM »

When is Stat Corrections Performed.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: December 08, 2014, 07:45:57 PM »

I need 16.76 points out of Lacy and Cobb to knock the regular season winning Nimzo Indians out in the first round of the playoffs. How would we price it?!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: December 08, 2014, 07:52:56 PM »

I need 16.76 points out of Lacy and Cobb to knock the regular season winning Nimzo Indians out in the first round of the playoffs. How would we price it?!

you are a big favourite against the Atlanta defense

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: December 08, 2014, 08:59:28 PM »

you are a big favourite against the Atlanta defense

Massive favourite. 1.01 traded. They're predicted to get 30-odd for starters.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: December 08, 2014, 09:58:40 PM »

Price this up Tal

Im 30.24 Points ahead and against 3 Players tonight.

S.jackson - ATL
Jordy Nelson - GB
Packers Defence

Can I dodge?Huh?

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: December 08, 2014, 10:01:50 PM »

Price this up Tal

Im 30.24 Points ahead and against 3 Players tonight.

S.jackson - ATL
Jordy Nelson - GB
Packers Defence

Can I dodge?Huh?

That looks close in the redraft league. I personally think the Packers D will do well tonight, though, against the revolving door Atlanta O-Line, even with this being the Matthews Bowl

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: December 08, 2014, 10:04:36 PM »

My NFL One time is being used.

PS. Manning PFFT

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: December 08, 2014, 10:07:00 PM »

#inrodgerswetrust

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: December 08, 2014, 10:46:53 PM »

In a different league I am around 5.75 in front with Lacy against both Roddy White and Bryant and I'm playing for the league win.

Fingers crossed. gl me etc etc

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: December 08, 2014, 10:48:34 PM »

Good luck to everyone sweating results in our league too.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: December 08, 2014, 10:52:54 PM »

Yep Good Luck Everyone.

This is what its all about.

Love It.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: December 09, 2014, 05:42:51 AM »

Well done to the play off game winners in the redraft league, I'm very very jealous now after putting up 149 the week after getting myself knocked out.

Will be interesting to see how the D league plays out now ChipRich. I did wonder if I should do a similar thing pre this weeks games or if Curtis would try to do the same as you going into tonight's game. Would have been funny to see you both playing for position. I just hope there is a Divisional prize neither of us knew about ;o)

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: December 09, 2014, 11:08:45 AM »

well done to chiprich for his victory in the Quarters

i feared the worst when bobby1's defensegate stuck me at number 2 not number 1 against a high powered line up in the play offs, with antonio brown always likely to go off

my team did well all season but saved its worst week for week 13, injuries finally caught up (Bradshaw was a nasty one at a nasty time and i was playing game time decisions with julius thomas for three weeks which was 12 touchdowns out of the line up) and with Cleveland handing Andrew Luck a rare clunker (by his standards) i didn't have my standard redraw to the nuts to hand!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: December 09, 2014, 04:41:12 PM »

Got a suggestion for next year Curtis, how about everyone that enters the league has to post up the entry fee times the amount of players participating. Then if they spoil the league by not putting out a full team on any week the other players get their entry fee returned to them from the money posted up by the player(s) that stopped trying?

Basically 12 of the 16 players are now worse off in the redraft league because Tom didn't put out a full team this week and only Tal is better off. Both leagues are suffering because people aren't fielding teams and the only people that are really disadvantaged are the ones taking the time to be fair to everyone and field teams. Credit to the guys that have found themselves struggling this year that are still respecting everyone else by putting out teams.

So a post up the full entry fee means in future the play offs/league is less likely to be decided by those that don't put out a team but if they still do that it cost's them financially and rewards the ones that do try by getting their entry fee back.

How do we see that as an option to safeguard against this happening every year? Should we just be telling the teams that don't try that they can't enter again?

Didn't want to bring this up last week as first week of play offs but the league winner and play off order would have been very different if this hadn't happened. Overall everyone did their best when they could but leaving 2 player spots vacant and gifting a win by 1-2 points to the guy that wins the league via a tiebreaker spoils it. That was exactly one week after actively picking up players during the games as a blocker against their opponent, there is a vast difference in effort in those two games and it decided the league winner.

I'm pleased Tal won it but Rich very gentlemanly in not bemoaning this IMO.

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: