blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:04:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618213 times)
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #3150 on: December 15, 2015, 04:01:14 PM »

Ffs I started off 5-0 and didn't even make the consolation play off season ends unless I play camel for 10th next week

Hahahahahahahaha.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: December 15, 2015, 04:05:17 PM »

Still two weeks to go isn't there?  I'm not sure my division could be much tighter for the top spot.  Balls in Tal's court but everyone is lined up behind should he slip up.

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: December 15, 2015, 04:22:58 PM »

Still two weeks to go isn't there?  I'm not sure my division could be much tighter for the top spot.  Balls in Tal's court but everyone is lined up behind should he slip up.
Were in the Playoffs Mate!!!!

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: December 15, 2015, 05:02:36 PM »

How did we all get on with the sidebets? and what is the dynasty payout, is it 1st only or 2nd aswell? Sorry can't find it anywhere.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: December 15, 2015, 05:45:45 PM »

I guess first tiebreaker was head to head record? Otherwise I should be in 5th if it's points difference.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: December 15, 2015, 06:08:39 PM »

How did we all get on with the sidebets? and what is the dynasty payout, is it 1st only or 2nd aswell? Sorry can't find it anywhere.

Without fist pumpig so hard I can feel it here Brent how pleased are you with the way the draw panned out in the D league play offs?  Cool

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: December 15, 2015, 07:24:47 PM »

Still two weeks to go isn't there?  I'm not sure my division could be much tighter for the top spot.  Balls in Tal's court but everyone is lined up behind should he slip up.
Were in the Playoffs Mate!!!!

Weeks 15 & 16 are play-offs?  Shame, my team was turning around.  I can only get 5th now.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: December 15, 2015, 09:27:20 PM »

Without fist pumpig so hard I can feel it here Brent how pleased are you with the way the draw panned out in the D league play offs?  Cool

haha, I didn't mean it like that. I might make myself a slight favourite but I've been in this game long enough to know that on any given Sunday anything can happen.

I mean Tighty won 2 games with a team made up of farmers and postmen.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: December 16, 2015, 02:18:10 PM »

Without fist pumpig so hard I can feel it here Brent how pleased are you with the way the draw panned out in the D league play offs?  Cool

haha, I didn't mean it like that. I might make myself a slight favourite but I've been in this game long enough to know that on any given Sunday anything can happen.

I mean Tighty won 2 games with a team made up of farmers and postmen.

Those farmers and postmen beat me by 30 last week ;o(. The daft thing is if Tighty had played my schedule this season he would have won my Div with a winning record instead of being 2-12 and that's with a development team. If I had played his schedule I think I finish with either the worst or joint worst record. Yet somehow I had a chance to get the number 1 seed last week. I've never run so well in a league over a season but my team has fallen apart in the last 3 weeks or so. Think I've started 13 or so different WR's and I've basically run out of them even with a 30 man squad.

Will be fun tho mate and I've run really well in these spots this year.

I'm hoping the money goes down to 4th but if you three want to split it 4 ways I'm happy to chop ;o)

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: December 16, 2015, 02:26:11 PM »

i simply love my dynasty roster for next year IF i draft well

have 14 picks, 1.1, 1.5 and 1.7-1.10 for starters and think i got fantastic value for some players (Lacy for a 1,3,4 for example) maybe not so for all of them

have building blocks like Winston, Gurley and Lockett who are going to be fantasy monsters for years

2016 draft doesn't look too strong in the offensive skill positions but i have a "big board" of 40 names ready to watch through to the draft and hopefully be very competitive next year. with 14 picks my aim is to know those 2,3,4 round picks much better than everyone else. in theory.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: December 16, 2015, 02:51:05 PM »

have 14 picks, 1.1, 1.5 and 1.7-1.10 for starters and think i got fantastic value for some players (Lacy for a 1,3,4 for example) maybe not so for all of them

have building blocks like Winston, Gurley and Lockett who are going to be fantasy monsters for years

2016 draft doesn't look too strong in the offensive skill positions but i have a "big board" of 40 names ready to watch through to the draft and hopefully be very competitive next year. with 14 picks my aim is to know those 2,3,4 round picks much better than everyone else. in theory.

Tighty please have a look at mine and tell me if I should just shut the doors.  Nothing but injury after injury. 
Cup is currently well below half and in desperate need of a top up.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: December 16, 2015, 02:58:29 PM »

Tighty please have a look at mine and tell me if I should just shut the doors.  Nothing but injury after injury.  

No roster needs to shut up shop

wouldn't carry three defenses, only ever carry one

the roster badly needs a good draft next time...a good young QB, potential star RB, top quality wr etc so those first three picks are crucial

it looks like the roster has been neglected a bit, looks quite 2012-13 in terms of the scoring ability of many of the players who have aged fast

for example all of the following have probably 1-2 years left in the league

tamme
andre johnson
cotchery
miller
m floyd
washington

things will look happier if marshawn and cj2k are ready to go for the start of next season

My eyes are open wide
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: December 16, 2015, 03:04:59 PM »

Tighty please have a look at mine and tell me if I should just shut the doors.  Nothing but injury after injury.  

No roster needs to shut up shop

wouldn't carry three defenses, only ever carry one

the roster badly needs a good draft next time...a good young QB, potential star RB, top quality wr etc so those first three picks are crucial

it looks like the roster has been neglected a bit, looks quite 2012-13 in terms of the scoring ability of many of the players who have aged fast

for example all of the following have probably 1-2 years left in the league

tamme
andre johnson
cotchery
miller
m floyd
washington

things will look happier if marshawn and cj2k are ready to go for the start of next season

not seen this squad, but I wouldnt like to bet on Lynch being Seattle's starter next year, they have a star replacement in Rawls, and there has been rumours that Lynch will be on his way for the last few years, he is pushing on, and I can see a return home to Oakland being tempting for him. Being in a run offence that ISNT Seattle will devalue him a fair bit i think.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: December 16, 2015, 03:15:17 PM »

It looked brave at the time and you have deffo profited from me having to play it like a redraft at WR due to the amount of injured WR I have had.  4 of your young WR's were on my team this year and I had to find bodies to play instead of  planning ahead. Every time I had to drop one you picked him up ;o(

Will be interesting to read how you valued some of the big players you traded when the season is finished. Talking of trading, I traded with 3 teams in the redraft league and after trading with me they won 5 from 5, 4 from 5 and 3 from 3 and I went 1-4. Think I might be the value!

I did learn a valuable lesson tho, when you are trading for players mainly with a view to their schedules in the play off weeks you need to be sure you are in the play offs before trading!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: December 16, 2015, 03:20:00 PM »

as we all know there is an awful lot of variance in both games. mainly the "points against"/strength of schedule columns

as it stands i love sheriff's dynasty roster on a mix of now/future seasons, and i am a couple of years behind that

could catch up quickly if i draft immediate contributors like Beckham/amari and Gurley have been in 2014 and 2015 to give the big examples

on others, say devonta freeman, you have to wait a year for them to play so there is plenty of variance in drafting too

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: