blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:06:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 619365 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3300 on: March 27, 2016, 10:29:12 AM »

Definitely want in on the standard fantasy please

MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: March 27, 2016, 11:14:14 AM »

Yes both again ty
ruud

View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: March 27, 2016, 04:17:13 PM »

In for redraft please
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: April 29, 2016, 12:23:10 PM »

Curtis

could we have the draft pick order for the new dynasty season please?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: April 29, 2016, 12:27:08 PM »

wrong thread

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: May 11, 2016, 06:04:56 PM »

Hi Curtis,

If you get a chance can you list the draft order for next years D League with all the traded picks included?

Cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: May 11, 2016, 06:22:53 PM »

Hi Curtis,

If you get a chance can you list the draft order for next years D League with all the traded picks included?

Cheers

I've got the facility to re-activate the league now, so will be sorting this out in the next few days.  Just need to take a backup of all the data first before letting you all loose on the site again.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: May 11, 2016, 10:04:48 PM »

Hi Curtis,

Cheers

I've got the facility to re-activate the league now, so will be sorting this out in the next few days.  Just need to take a backup of all the data first before letting you all loose on the site again.

Cheers bud.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3308 on: May 12, 2016, 08:47:40 AM »

Is there any room to get in on the standard fantasy league or is it full from last year?

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: May 12, 2016, 11:11:06 AM »

Is there any room to get in on the standard fantasy league or is it full from last year?

We've managed to add new players every season, so I suspect it will be feasible.

From memory, there was only 1 season where not everyone could be accommodated, and we've changed format since then to increase the numbers.

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: May 12, 2016, 11:51:29 AM »

Plenty of room in the standard 2 leagues of 10 last year aiming for 2 leagues of 12 you said 12 is better than 10,

Plenty of us willing to play in both leagues if needed to accommodate,  have we got enough interest for a 2nd dynasty league?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3311 on: May 12, 2016, 12:01:36 PM »

Brilliant. If you need players for Dynasty I'll give that a go too. Gotta have some reason to listen to nfl podcasts all week

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: May 23, 2016, 09:07:07 AM »

Hi all

Just been doing some backup of last year's D-League before activating the league again.  One thing that has been requested is the draft order for this season, which is as follows (NB: this is the basic ranked order prior to adding the various trades, so there'll be some changes to follow when I add in all the traded picks by round):

Basic Draft Order For Each Round:

1st - The Age of Latavius   10th Place Finisher - Consol Non-Qualifier
2nd - Blacklaw's Braves           9th Place Finisher - Consol Non-Qualifier
3rd - Tifosi BlackHearts           Consol Winner
4th - Vegas Venoms           Consol Runner Up
5th - Absolutely Gash           Consol 3rd Place
6th - Linux/MattyHollis           Consol 4th Place
7th - My Tight End Ertz           4th Place
8th - MANAGER RETIRED   3rd Place
9th - Spider2 Y Banana           Runner Up
10th - ArkansasGravediggers   Winner

This uses the same principle as last year, in that the consol winner gets the higher pick, runner up 2nd, etc.  The one change is that, in moving from ESPN to Yahoo, the consol this year only had 4 teams in it, instead of 6 previously.  Consequently, the two bottom placed finishers, who failed to qualify for the consol, occupy the top two spots.

I'll will post a full draft list order by round, taking into account the trades, in the next few days and expect the league to 'go live' for the season by the end of the week.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: May 23, 2016, 09:23:41 AM »

Excellent timing. I've just had the tapes and reports arrive from the Gravediggers scouts, who were sent out, all expenses paid, to the Blondepoker Combine.

I won't go into details, of course. They differ in their views on Coleman, Treadwell and Elliott, but they are unanimously keen on a young man who went undrafted in the main NFL.

One report simply said, "What can you do in 5.98 seconds?"

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: May 23, 2016, 12:03:14 PM »

Hi all

Just been doing some backup of last year's D-League before activating the league again.  One thing that has been requested is the draft order for this season, which is as follows (NB: this is the basic ranked order prior to adding the various trades, so there'll be some changes to follow when I add in all the traded picks by round):

Basic Draft Order For Each Round:

1st - The Age of Latavius   10th Place Finisher - Consol Non-Qualifier
2nd - Blacklaw's Braves           9th Place Finisher - Consol Non-Qualifier
3rd - Tifosi BlackHearts           Consol Winner
4th - Vegas Venoms           Consol Runner Up
5th - Absolutely Gash           Consol 3rd Place
6th - Linux/MattyHollis           Consol 4th Place
7th - My Tight End Ertz           4th Place
8th - MANAGER RETIRED   3rd Place
9th - Spider2 Y Banana           Runner Up
10th - ArkansasGravediggers   Winner

This uses the same principle as last year, in that the consol winner gets the higher pick, runner up 2nd, etc.  The one change is that, in moving from ESPN to Yahoo, the consol this year only had 4 teams in it, instead of 6 previously.  Consequently, the two bottom placed finishers, who failed to qualify for the consol, occupy the top two spots.

I'll will post a full draft list order by round, taking into account the trades, in the next few days and expect the league to 'go live' for the season by the end of the week.

Maybe I've misunderstood Curtis, do you mean that is the draft order the site has thrown out and you will change them to reflect the correct draft order that were earned using our system or you have changed the draft order after the season just because the site has made it the above?

Can't have a different draft process result than the ones we played for during the season can we? The point of the Conso was to make teams try every week even when the couldn't make the play offs.if we are going to then implement a different draft order simply coz the site has done that then what was the point of Tifosi, or any of the teams that finished 5-8 in the league standings trying to win games at the end of last season. Basically Dean won 4 matches to get pick number one when he would have been better off not putting a team out for the first of those 4 games to try and finish either 9-10. Then put out a proper team if that failed and he finished 8th to try and win the Conso. We can't change the order we have just played a season to define just cozy the site has done it differently can we. We just need to move the picks to their correct teams as tho they were traded on the site?

What's the point if a Conso event if you are better off not making that? We played last season with the same Conso as the season before that the winner to 4th in the Conso got draft picks 1-4. How can two teams just move up 6 spots in every draft round just because the new site we have used have listed them differently to the rules we were playing?

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: