blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:39:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618695 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3750 on: December 18, 2016, 08:07:50 PM »

FFS i hate this game

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: December 18, 2016, 08:35:42 PM »

FFS i hate this game

Fancy a re rack Iron?

60 might win our game

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: December 18, 2016, 09:18:55 PM »

FFS i hate this game

Fancy a re rack Iron?

60 might win our game

20 minutes before kick off i took out mathews and put in washington as baltimore were meant to be good against the run
baltimore were supposed to be less good against recievers so i left in jordam mathews

currently ryan has more points than all my players combined - the bills

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: December 18, 2016, 09:47:38 PM »

good luck in the final phil

i am going to be lucky to make 40 points must be a record low for a complete team

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: December 20, 2016, 10:00:49 AM »

FFS i hate this game

belted out 158 this week.. 87 when i needed it last week Sad

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: December 21, 2016, 10:02:29 PM »

Question.

You have 1 RB Slot and have to chose 1 from the following three Players for the games This week

1. J.McKinnon - Min Vik @ Green Bay = Does AP Get a Bigger Share
2. M.Forte - NYJ @ New England = Just back from Injury but Powell smashed it last Week
3. R.Jennings - NYG  @ PHI Eagles -

Who and Why.

Thanks.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3756 on: December 21, 2016, 10:36:01 PM »

Question.

You have 1 RB Slot and have to chose 1 from the following three Players for the games This week

2. M.Forte - NYJ @ New England = Just back from Injury but Powell smashed it last Week

Who and Why.

Thanks.

Jennings for me. Has the best guaranteed action imo. McKinnon has done nothing at all. O line is beaten up. Forte.. not sure how much action he'll get and the pats only allowed 100 yards between him and Powell first time around. Jennings is the no.1 at NY. They're trying to emphasise the run and play the Eagles who aren't very good at the moment.

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: December 21, 2016, 10:40:03 PM »

Question.

Who and Why.

Thanks.

Jennings for me. Has the best guaranteed action imo. McKinnon has done nothing at all. O line is beaten up. Forte.. not sure how much action he'll get and the pats only allowed 100 yards between him and Powell first time around. Jennings is the no.1 at NY. They're trying to emphasise the run and play the Eagles who aren't very good at the moment.

Yep i kind of agree. Also Giants still in it so to speak....

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3758 on: December 21, 2016, 10:47:34 PM »

Question.

Who and Why.

Thanks.

Yep i kind of agree. Also Giants still in it so to speak....

Also..."Bowles said Jets RB Matt Forte's shoulder injury could keep him out Saturday night if it doesn't improve by then."

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3759 on: December 21, 2016, 10:49:46 PM »

Also also... How is Kingston Dreadlocks playing me to win the loser's bracket with the team he's got?! He should give me a whooping this week.

ruud

View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: December 22, 2016, 10:09:23 PM »

Also also... How is Kingston Dreadlocks playing me to win the loser's bracket with the team he's got?! He should give me a whooping this week.

I have lost some very high scoring games!!! Still can't believe I have gone 6-7 though!! Ah well has been great fun as is every year!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: December 23, 2016, 09:14:38 AM »

The local beat writers are fascinated by this year's Dynasty League Blonde Bowl...

Around the Horn ("No Aitch" Eric S. Ornington, Leeds Sentinel)

Yorkshire will stop this weekend to watch local heroes There is Now Hope take on soft, southern fairies, the Arkansas Gravediggers in the Fantasy NFL Blonde Bowl.

We've all seen the headlines, the callings-out, the namby-pamby whingeing from the opponents, but let's look at the facts. Two games in the season were split 1-1 with TINH having the higher aggregate score.

Birmingham based so-called bookmaker TalBet have our boys as underdogs but that does make the mistake of believing the numbers. They and the others miss the factor of all factors: pure Yorkshire grit.

One player commented "There's been a lot of bad mouthing going on from the other guys. We're just gonna play some football and let our walking do the talking"

Another was less restrained: "They're yapping like a bunch of reet daft barmpots!"

With Tom Brady leading the charge against the New York Jets and with the finest set of wide receivers in the blondepoker league, TINH are written off at those daft southern nancies' peril.

There is now more than hope. Yorkshire expects.

Gravediggers Ho! ("Alright" Skip Bostington, Arkansas Telegraph)

It doesn't take much to get the Gravediggers talking. Head Coach, Tal J. Cappuccino, has gone to some lengths to calm the mood down, describing the press as "overblowing" the heat between the teams and "making a mountain out of a molehill".

That's all well and good, but the quotes are out there:

"That 171-110 hurt. We gotta hurt them back"
"They won't even have hope left when we're done. They gonna wish they was Pandora!"
"I gettin' me a ring for Christmas"

If there's a sense the press are hyping this game up, that's because we clearly are. This is the biggest game of the year and it deserves to be hyped.

There is a real sense of community in this Arkansas team. They train together, eat together, there's even rumours about an incident in a "team bonding" session in a log cabin. Cappuccino, ever the brummie, was insistent:

"We're glad to be here - don't get me wrong - we're happy as a pig in muck. We are defending champs and we're in our oil tot this time of year. But this chatter ain't getting the babby a frock and pinny!"

David Johnson and Le'Veon Bell form the most fearsome running back corps in the league and Julio Jones returns against the team he took for 300 yards in week 4.

The Blonde Bowl is a great leveller, but let's hear it for Arkansas: Gravediggers Ho!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: December 23, 2016, 10:04:40 AM »

Brilliant stuff. I'm much more excited now!

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: December 23, 2016, 02:41:45 PM »

Brilliant stuff. I'm much more excited now!

You cannot let a man that turns over from the NFL to watch Strictly come dancing on a Sunday night, a man that lets his Defense score 31 points in a semi final against that poor Spider2 Y Banana win the Blonde Dynasty league Brent.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: December 23, 2016, 03:23:45 PM »

Fiiinaaaalll.

In the D league

There is now hope (Seed 4) Horneris
v
ArkansasGravediggers (Seed 3) Tal

Two vibrant young managers going head to head. Brent going into the match up with more Q's in his squad than Argos on Christmas Eve.

Tal, Reigning champion with a RB team of Le'Veon Bell and David Johnson looks likely to get Julio Jones back this week and 17 point favourites on Yahoo predictions.

In the Blonde B redraft

Dak'sSiemianZach Ertz Diggs (Seed 1) Bobby1
v
Back Dak and Crack (Seed 2) Tightend

The words, old, grizzled, veterans and Dak Prescott puntastic team names spring to mind here. Know their Dick Butkus and Ha Ha Clinton Dix from their Curry Burn's and Chuck Long. It's going to be a tight one with Tighty starting a RB that started the season as a WR and a WR that scored a 68 yard rushing touchdown last week. Bobby 1 relies on that bag of shite WR duo he drafted in rounds 1 and 2 plus a TE in Kyle Rudolph that he picked up this week just coz he's got a Christmas name.

It's probably a good thing that Daven Holly and Corey Ivy have retired.

Can someone post the final in the other Blonde league please?

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: