blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:38:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 616113 times)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4185 on: March 26, 2018, 12:13:27 PM »

Just to confirm that all the outgoing payments have now been sent so please advise if you're expecting funds and they're not showing in your account.

Thanks too to those who've sent incoming payments over the weekend.

Also, the first bit of admin regarding the new season, I've had a request that we run the redraft league via Yahoo rather than NFL.com this year.  Personally, Yahoo is my favourite site and the DLeague has been established there for a few seasons now.  Thoughts on making the switch for the redraft?

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: March 28, 2018, 02:02:16 PM »

Not heard anything from you about paying, if you forward me the details I'll sort it out.  As Iron mentioned, if paying by Paypal is an option that would be grand.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: March 28, 2018, 02:03:24 PM »

Not heard anything from you about paying, if you forward me the details I'll sort it out.  As Iron mentioned, if paying by Paypal is an option that would be grand.

Sorry, looks like I PM'ed the wrong member.  Will resend now.

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: April 28, 2018, 12:59:08 PM »

Just going to get this in early  Grin Grin Grin

With the #1 pick in the Blonde Poker Dynasty League, Absolutely Gash select Saquon BarkleyNEW YORKKKKKKK 'BIG BLUE' GIANNNNNTS

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: April 28, 2018, 01:04:10 PM »

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: April 28, 2018, 02:53:09 PM »

Colts

Gore has gone

Colts drafted two guards including Nelson a fierce run blocker. Luck is back we hope so teams can't shove 8 men into the box

Marlon Mack now lead back. sort of picked him on a "well Gore is 45 years old, you never know" type whim last year

Can September hurry up please?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: April 28, 2018, 02:57:32 PM »

Still waiting on James Connor to take over in Pittsburgh...

Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: April 30, 2018, 04:20:48 PM »

Just going to get this in early  Grin Grin Grin

With the #1 pick in the Blonde Poker Dynasty League, Absolutely Gash select Saquon BarkleyNEW YORKKKKKKK 'BIG BLUE' GIANNNNNTS

MBN ;o)

If anyone is looking for help in these positions I am open to trades.

I have too many Washington players now so probably 1 of these (pref one of the WR but all available)

Jordan Reed
Paul Richardson
Josh Doctson

Might be available

Tyrod Taylor
Carlos Hyde
Theo Riddick
Rishard Matthews
Matt Bryant
Detroit D

Would rather take player(s) in return if anyone is interested.

Cheers
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 04:23:01 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: July 12, 2018, 12:39:59 PM »

Time to bump the thread and start thinking about the new season.

Things will be mainly focused on the D-League draft to begin with, and I'm hoping to start it slightly earlier this year.  I've initially targeted Sunday 22nd July as the day of the 1st pick, but if this slips a little then we'll still be ahead of the game.

If you're an existing D-League player I will assume you're still staying in unless you let me know otherwise on the thread.  I'm going to ask for league fees to be paid prior to the draft this season, which is something I'd planned to do last year but left things too late.  The logic is to avoid a scenario of someone being unhappy with their post-draft roster and abandoning a team, leaving a replacement manager to pick up a roster post-draft and be expected to pay the fee for that season.  The person who drafts in a particular season is the one who will be expected to pay the fee for that year (which has always happened to date, as we've had no drop-outs, but needs to be formalised).

Will follow up in a couple of days with an official 'send me money' post to get this moving, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the planned start date.  The format will be the same 24 hour maximum window per pick as used in the previous seasons.

Redraft league will be planned a little later on but the draft date will be in it's usual spot of Monday 3rd September (the Monday prior to Week 1).  We'll aim for an 8pm start time, unless there's a strong preference to change this.

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: July 12, 2018, 01:38:51 PM »

In that case can we push back to 29th July please? I'm skint til the end of the month!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: July 13, 2018, 04:58:57 PM »

can you put me on the reserve list if anything opens up for D league

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: July 13, 2018, 05:03:13 PM »

I think you're already on it, but if not I'll add you.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: July 13, 2018, 05:38:50 PM »

I think you're already on it, but if not I'll add you.

yeah think i am on it just checking

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: July 13, 2018, 07:20:05 PM »

Time to bump the thread and start thinking about the new season.

Things will be mainly focused on the D-League draft to begin with, and I'm hoping to start it slightly earlier this year.  I've initially targeted Sunday 22nd July as the day of the 1st pick, but if this slips a little then we'll still be ahead of the game.

If you're an existing D-League player I will assume you're still staying in unless you let me know otherwise on the thread.  I'm going to ask for league fees to be paid prior to the draft this season, which is something I'd planned to do last year but left things too late.  The logic is to avoid a scenario of someone being unhappy with their post-draft roster and abandoning a team, leaving a replacement manager to pick up a roster post-draft and be expected to pay the fee for that season.  The person who drafts in a particular season is the one who will be expected to pay the fee for that year (which has always happened to date, as we've had no drop-outs, but needs to be formalised).

Will follow up in a couple of days with an official 'send me money' post to get this moving, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the planned start date.  The format will be the same 24 hour maximum window per pick as used in the previous seasons.

Redraft league will be planned a little later on but the draft date will be in it's usual spot of Monday 3rd September (the Monday prior to Week 1).  We'll aim for an 8pm start time, unless there's a strong preference to change this.

In for both again bud, will have to go back and sort out all the draft pic trades I did from last year.

I got a Q for you guys, does anyone subscribe to NFL game pass for the season?

If so, can you watch more than 1 match at a time, do they still have  the games available to watch retrospectively each week?

cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: July 14, 2018, 12:26:20 AM »

not sure about more than 1 game at a time but yes to the full games available anytime right up till hte following july

Pages: 1 ... 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: