blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:24:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 612022 times)
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #5595 on: December 28, 2020, 12:29:36 PM »

1 game to far.
Congrats to Adam in the redraft and Rich in the Dynasty.

Kamara and Brady put paid to the treble and was a big anticlimax
On Saturday night when it was literally over.

In the Dynasty league I made a massive mistake to make it closer.
I had Gaskin on IR and didn’t see him. Played Bowden and he got 2.
Gaskin ran riot and scored over 30. TBF I had ran golden all season with that Dynasty team.
The packers doing well helped me.

Be back next year for both. Will set up a new thread for a new 12 man Dynasty League on Sleeper for next season.

All the best to all for 2021.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: December 28, 2020, 12:36:03 PM »

I believe in Cole Beasley!
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: December 28, 2020, 12:38:49 PM »

😂😂😂👏

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: December 28, 2020, 02:02:47 PM »

1 game to far.

Gaskin ran riot and scored over 30. TBF I had ran golden all season with that Dynasty team.

Be back next year for both. Will set up a new thread for a new 12 man Dynasty League on Sleeper for next season.

UL bud. Congrats to Adam and Tighty on your wins and 3rds in each league too. It shows how tight it is in  both leagues doesn’t it, both guys in the D league 3rd and 4th Consolation game put up scores that would have won the Championship final.  Adam won a game in week 13 to lock up a play off spot at 7-6  in the redraft and won it.

If you can post the confirmed payouts for the Redraft league over the next few days Iron I’ll sort out sending the winnings over.

Cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: December 28, 2020, 03:09:51 PM »

Hi folks

Just to confirm the prizes in the dynasty league, it's £160 for first and £40 for second.

Do you have the redraft payouts mate?

Sorry - found it. Iron, can you confirm if these are correct please?

65% £156 winner   
25% £60 runner up 
10% £24 highest weekly score

that is correct currently the highest weekly score is Run DMC with 155.14 in week 3 (against me ofcourse) unless i missed a score
so remember to set your line ups for this week

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: December 28, 2020, 03:10:36 PM »

1 game to far.

UL bud. Congrats to Adam and Tighty on your wins and 3rds in each league too. It shows how tight it is in  both leagues doesn’t it, both guys in the D league 3rd and 4th Consolation game put up scores that would have won the Championship final.  Adam won a game in week 13 to lock up a play off spot at 7-6  in the redraft and won it.

If you can post the confirmed payouts for the Redraft league over the next few days Iron I’ll sort out sending the winnings over.

Cheers
i'll double check the highest score after tonights games not that it should change anything

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: December 28, 2020, 03:25:26 PM »

Cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: December 29, 2020, 09:34:11 AM »

Delighted to win the dynasty. The league was my introduction to fantasy (thanks Sheriff) and I was clueless during the set up draft

Hated the roster which had started poorly, unsurprisingly so year one went for the complete rebuild, trading players and starting again with a view from going bottom to top in 3-4 years

Along the way picked up Tyreek Hill and George Kittle among others on waivers, made some good trades, made some bad trades with hindsight and didn't have a top four draft pick once. Getting Dalvin Cook with pick 5 was a bit of luck that season. Alvin Kamara went sixth!

It's the fifth or sixth season now, and this year was tougher than last year when i ran well, was injury free but underperformed and lost to bobby1 in the final.

Consciously had to give up some longer term value trading away Michael Thomas and Kittle to go for it this season while I was near a roster peak, but beset by injuries. I was playing Baker Mayfield v the Jets in the final before their WRs went onto the COVID list, switched back to Big Ben who was pointless at halftime, then began calling his own plays in the game, scored 25 fantasy points in the second half and it all turned round

A lot of hidden luck every week in this game!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: December 29, 2020, 10:54:54 AM »

Well done, Tighty.

The efforts some people will go to, to save themselves a bit of bank transfer admin!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: December 29, 2020, 12:14:29 PM »

I managed to come last in both leagues looool

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: December 29, 2020, 12:20:31 PM »

Congrats to Tighty! There is a lot of luck but getting that bye is key as one more week of luck you don't have to deal with.

Really enjoyed my first year of dynasty. I have the first and third pick in the draft next year, so I am optimistic that I can do better next season. If anyone is interested in the first pick then get in touch before the draft, I could be interested to trade for a player or trade down.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 12:23:15 PM by bergeroo » Logged
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: December 29, 2020, 12:30:49 PM »

Delighted to win the dynasty. The league was my introduction to fantasy (thanks Sheriff) and I was clueless during the set up draft

Hated the roster which had started poorly, unsurprisingly so year one went for the complete rebuild, trading players and starting again with a view from going bottom to top in 3-4 years

Along the way picked up Tyreek Hill and George Kittle among others on waivers, made some good trades, made some bad trades with hindsight and didn't have a top four draft pick once. Getting Dalvin Cook with pick 5 was a bit of luck that season. Alvin Kamara went sixth!

It's the fifth or sixth season now, and this year was tougher than last year when i ran well, was injury free but underperformed and lost to bobby1 in the final.

Consciously had to give up some longer term value trading away Michael Thomas and Kittle to go for it this season while I was near a roster peak, but beset by injuries. I was playing Baker Mayfield v the Jets in the final before their WRs went onto the COVID list, switched back to Big Ben who was pointless at halftime, then began calling his own plays in the game, scored 25 fantasy points in the second half and it all turned round

A lot of hidden luck every week in this game!

Well played Rich

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: December 29, 2020, 12:31:23 PM »

Well played Dean. 😀

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: December 29, 2020, 01:20:00 PM »

well played to the winners

useless to the rest of us

in the redraft league

1st place Vegas Venoms
2nd run DMC

highest score Run dmc 155.14 week 3

Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: December 29, 2020, 03:11:54 PM »

Nah I'm not having that. I was bottom in the dynasty ha ha. I did win a playoff game though so I suppose if you count that.....

Well done to all the winners. Time to rebuild.....
Pages: 1 ... 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: