blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:49:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  "The Downswings of Property and Poker"
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 ... 291 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The Downswings of Property and Poker"  (Read 598506 times)
h

View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: October 31, 2011, 11:55:39 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Played my first satty of the month tonight and binked a seat along with Chili
Had a spot nice and early to double up when co raises to 300, Chili flats the sb and we have dem aces at 50/100 so we make it 850 and co jams all in. MBN and all that just needed to hold vs 44 but got lucky 2 tables out with 16 left when down to 10bigs i shove J8o from Hijack and need the 8 otr as the bb found AK from there it was standard just needing to win some blinds here and there.

Gonna play the one tomorrow to see if i can bink my Saturday seat!!

was on your table bubble time got one too
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: October 31, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Had a spot nice and early to double up when co raises to 300, Chili flats the sb and we have dem aces at 50/100 so we make it 850 and co jams all in. MBN and all that just needed to hold vs 44 but got lucky 2 tables out with 16 left when down to 10bigs i shove J8o from Hijack and need the 8 otr as the bb found AK from there it was standard just needing to win some blinds here and there.

WPWP whats your sig??

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
h

View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: October 31, 2011, 11:58:24 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

WPWP whats your sig??

lol look under

Setalot
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 01, 2011, 11:26:53 PM »

I LOVE DTD ONLINE POKER

Shipppppit
Tonight in my second satty of the month after last nights win I shipped back to back seats, last night winning with Chili and tonight with Boshi.

Not gonna play tomorrow so there is value there!!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: November 01, 2011, 11:55:53 PM »

Wd all, glglglgl.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: November 02, 2011, 12:57:54 AM »

Wd all, glglglgl.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 02, 2011, 08:06:06 AM »

I LOVE DTD ONLINE POKER

Shipppppit
Tonight in my second satty of the month after last nights win I shipped back to back seats, last night winning with Chili and tonight with Boshi.

Not gonna play tomorrow so there is value there!!!

Was Boshi at our table???
Yeah but it would be rude to give up his sig, he wasnt on for long though as he got moved and if you would have blinked you would miss him!!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1072 on: November 02, 2011, 08:14:59 AM »

Well played Rich, nice call at the end to secure the seat. Looked like the last one to go was coming from your table as ours had pretty much locked up because me and another player had big stacks and were running sooooooo well. See you Friday! 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: November 02, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »

Well played Rich, nice call at the end to secure the seat. Looked like the last one to go was coming from your table as ours had pretty much locked up because me and another player had big stacks and were running sooooooo well. See you Friday! 
Yeah if he has any more chips im folding there but that was the shot against the shorty bvb!  Look forward to it...

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 02, 2011, 11:04:41 AM »

Thx heroes!

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: November 02, 2011, 11:09:40 AM »

EDUCATING ESSEX

In our morning meeting this morning we were discussing this programme on and how great the teachers are in this and also how easy it is for kids with unstable home lives to go off the rails quickly.
If I lived around Harlow I would definately want my kids to go to this school!!

Reminded me of some old SCHOOL stories, where i was a bit of a rebel and also placed on report and suspended....

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: November 02, 2011, 12:02:02 PM »

There was a huge debate on this forum about public sector workers rights and pensions and the majority seemed to think being a teacher was piss and they got more then enough wage/benefits.  I hope this show gives an insight into the bullshit they have to accept daily and actually teaching is only a small part of their job. If you don't have happy, good teachers and support staff at a school whatever the area the school will be shit.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: November 02, 2011, 12:10:32 PM »

There was a huge debate on this forum about public sector workers rights and pensions and the majority seemed to think being a teacher was piss and they got more then enough wage/benefits.  I hope this show gives an insight into the bullshit they have to accept daily and actually teaching is only a small part of their job. If you don't have happy, good teachers and support staff at a school whatever the area the school will be shit.
Agreed and when you see it they put up with so much crap its untrue, those 2 male head teachers are legends imo

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: November 02, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »

When is your morning meeting?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: November 02, 2011, 02:09:48 PM »

When is your morning meeting?

HERO ITT
We have a meeting at 8.45am every morning to discuss yesterdays business and missed opportunities and then run through today and what we want to get out of the day and who is doing what appointments, then at 9.15 we have the second coffee of the day and crack on.

Why fancy joining me if the poker thing does not work out?

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 ... 291 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: