blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:03:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  "The Downswings of Property and Poker"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 291 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The Downswings of Property and Poker"  (Read 597867 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2011, 02:03:25 PM »

Yes another Diary is going to be started, and yes to all the diary haters its going in "The Rail"!
I know most people have started their's on Jan 1st but i have been mulling over whether to do one or not as maybe i'm not as well known as some on here but hey ho.

I thought that with Cos never updating and Vinny now being loved up there was room for one more diary on blonde and hopefully it will be an interactive diary so feel free to comment on anything within.

So why start a Diary?
Well i would like to think I have had a fairly interesting life good and bad and have dug myself out of quite a few holes along the way and maybe some people will read bits of my life and relate it to their own. I also wanted to hold an open diary related to the property industry which I work in as a Manager of an Estate Agent in Essex and have done for 10 years now and am willing to answer any questions along the way or try to help out where I can whether that be advice or even putting people in touch with others in my industry that can help with house selling/buying, mortgages, insurance etc (not a spam) but if someones stuck i will try to help out.
Obviously i will also be updating my diary on my poker exploits which currently consist of playing the DTD300 probably 7months per year, Lutons Friday 100 on average once per month (when Vinny can be bothered to drag himself away from his new burd), maybe 2-3 Ukipts per year and my most recent adventure where having seen Pleno's staking thread  (BITB) i didnt really want staking but was happy to take some advice and have someone to work with on my online mtt game in exchange for a % share of my nett profit per month playing small stakes 10-40 euro tourneys.
This is prob my favourite bit of poker atm as i have never really enjoyed playing online till this year and so far it has gone really well but i am prepared to embrace the variance as last month i only managed a really small sample of 150mtts over a 20night period but considering i work and have a 5month old baby and wife to consider as well as my poker trips didnt think it was so bad!!!
Anyway thats long enough for my first post so feel free to flame away but also to post any questions or comments along the way as i go through my story.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 02:06:03 PM »

Ps thx to Cambridge Alex for my title having sat with him and Stato in the cash game at DTD yesterday, personally i would have thought that with Stato being a "Countdown Champion" he would have come up with a title but alas it was the current "Monte Carlo" Champion who came up with the goods.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 02:08:43 PM »

Wiiiiiiiii.

Def got potential to do really well, done ridicuously well in your short online career so far and def think tournaments are 100% for you.

Hope Edinburgh was fun and now you have time to put some serious grinding in. Speak soon!

Lots of old school degen stories pls.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 02:16:18 PM »

Ah, so it's true. Thought you were levelling yesterday when you sat next to me.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 02:20:58 PM »

Ps thx to Cambridge Alex for my title having sat with him and Stato in the cash game at DTD yesterday, personally i would have thought that with Stato being a "Countdown Champion" he would have come up with a title but alas it was the current "Monte Carlo" Champion who came up with the goods.

Pleeeease! I told you yesterday how I feel about this kind of thing!

Gl with this, will be an avid reader.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 02:23:15 PM »

We need to know about your alias, (A-K = Eso Kral in Lithuania?), & how the babby is coming along, what make it is, & it's name.

Then you may begin.

Should be an excellent read, Sir, you have always struck me as someone who writes with some eloquence.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 02:24:49 PM »

ftw, IMO

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 02:31:49 PM »

The Life of an Estate Agent is always interesting!!

Ok today i arrive back in the office having been off since Weds to go and play the side event on Thursday and Main event Friday at Edinburgh
[ ] went well as i finshed 25th in the side event and bust the main shipping my 12 bigs with  from the C/o and the button wakes up to    gg me so instead of staying up north i headed to DTD to try and get a seat in the Grand prix (will post on this later in PHA)

1st phone call of the morning is a buyer who offered full asking price (you have to worry when they do this in a recession) on saturday only to pull out today    gg £8000 fee for the office
2nd phone call is the next door neighbour of an empty property we have sold saying she saw a man in the property and as its supposed to be a vacant probate sale can i go and have a look  Shocked so having told one of my colleagues to stay by his phone in case there is someone there i venture down to this £450000 empty derilict house and enter immediately seeing a rucksack in the back room and as i call out for anyone in to come out hear footsteps upstairs FML, down the stairs comes a foreign 6ft2" vagrant with a laptop under his arm lol i say im gonna have to ask you to leaveand btw how did you get in to which he replies in an eastern european accent "through the window".
Luckily (for him) he quietly packs up his stuff and heads for the front door shutting it behind him leaving behind his claw hammer placed by his rucksack (lucky escape?)

Just an average day so far!!!

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »

We need to know about your alias, (A-K = Eso Kral in Lithuania?), & how the babby is coming along, what make it is, & it's name.

Then you may begin.

Should be an excellent read, Sir, you have always struck me as someone who writes with some eloquence.
Ok will post from the start about me later on when im home just for you Tikka!

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 02:39:52 PM »

tl;dr

And please don't use that great story I told you about degeneracy and the Chinese mafia, in a pathetic attempt to pass it off as your own story.

Thanks.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 02:49:40 PM »

Pleeeease! I told you yesterday how I feel about this kind of thing!

Gl with this, will be an avid reader.
@Poshboy   ok ok you win - nice I-pad though  Wink

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 02:52:59 PM »

Finally a proper diary 
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 03:43:32 PM »

Chances of going busto by crimbo?

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 03:49:40 PM »

Yes another Diary is going to be started, and yes to all the diary haters its going in "The Rail"!
I know most people have started their's on Jan 1st but i have been mulling over whether to do one or not as maybe i'm not as well known as some on here but hey ho.

I thought that with Cos never updating and Vinny now being loved up there was room for one more diary on blonde and hopefully it will be an interactive diary so feel free to comment on anything within.

So why start a Diary?
Well i would like to think I have had a fairly interesting life good and bad and have dug myself out of quite a few holes along the way and maybe some people will read bits of my life and relate it to their own. I also wanted to hold an open diary related to the property industry which I work in as a Manager of an Estate Agent in Essex and have done for 10 years now and am willing to answer any questions along the way or try to help out where I can whether that be advice or even putting people in touch with others in my industry that can help with house selling/buying, mortgages, insurance etc (not a spam) but if someones stuck i will try to help out.
Obviously i will also be updating my diary on my poker exploits which currently consist of playing the DTD300 probably 7months per year, Lutons Friday 100 on average once per month (when Vinny can be bothered to drag himself away from his new burd), maybe 2-3 Ukipts per year and my most recent adventure where having seen Pleno's staking thread  (BITB) i didnt really want staking but was happy to take some advice and have someone to work with on my online mtt game in exchange for a % share of my nett profit per month playing small stakes 10-40 euro tourneys.
This is prob my favourite bit of poker atm as i have never really enjoyed playing online till this year and so far it has gone really well but i am prepared to embrace the variance as last month i only managed a really small sample of 150mtts over a 20night period but considering i work and have a 5month old baby and wife to consider as well as my poker trips didnt think it was so bad!!!
Anyway thats long enough for my first post so feel free to flame away but also to post any questions or comments along the way as i go through my story.

Please paragraph better in future posts. Kthnxbye

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 04:05:15 PM »

Chances of going busto by crimbo?
No danger of that on here you need to look at Alex or Cos's diaries for that type of degeneracy!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 291 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: