blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 03:28:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Betting blog
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Betting blog  (Read 154814 times)
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: March 09, 2012, 06:45:36 PM »

Good article here,

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8277c5f3/article/breaking-down-every-teams-potential-interest-in-peyton-manning?campaign=Twitter_feature

Going to be amazing if he goes to MIA or ARI with Marshall or Larry Fitz

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 10, 2012, 12:07:55 AM »

Indy have also released Gary Brackett, tight end Dallas Clark, running back Joseph Addai, safety Melvin Bullitt and quarterback Curtis Painter.

Looks like they are starting from scratch in a lot of areas

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Linux
lol pwnd

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: March 10, 2012, 03:39:57 AM »

Washington Redskins traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall.

Welcome to Washington RG3

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
Linux
lol pwnd

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 10, 2012, 03:46:38 AM »

Washington Redskins traded three first-round draft picks and a second-round pick to St. Louis for second overall.

ncredible that #Rams get two future 1st-round picks & a 2nd-rounder for moving down 4 slots in the draft

Thats mental if you think about it

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 10, 2012, 09:44:29 AM »

ncredible that #Rams get two future 1st-round picks & a 2nd-rounder for moving down 4 slots in the draft

Thats mental if you think about it

RG3's combine performance drove the price up to unprecedented levels.  Amazing, considering that he didn't throw the ball, but he's demonstrated himself to have the speed of Michael Vick with better pocket passing talent.

Given how many teams need a franchise QB, the price was always likely to skyrocket.

The NFC East just got a whole lot toughter for several years.  I'm gutted!  I'd have wished for any landing spot but Washington.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 10, 2012, 10:08:25 AM »

Nasty for the NFC East.

What a price the Rams got. Draft well (a big if) and they should be in contention for years. They have a franchise QB already 

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: March 10, 2012, 10:25:43 AM »

The deal leaves St. Louis with the sixth, 33rd (first in the second round and first on day two of the draft) and 39th picks this year, along with two first-rounders in both 2013 and 2014. If the Rams can't turn those seven prime picks into a contender, they will have blown one of the great architectural opportunities in NFL history.

The kneejerk reaction is to say Washington overpaid. And history might show that GM Bruce Allen and head coach Mike Shanahan did. When the Rams started this process a couple of weeks ago, their hope was that some team would give them three first-round picks for the second overall pick. But not just three ones; the optimum value would be three ones, with the first one in this year's top 10. Washington certainly provided that. But the Rams got lucky.

Washington was joined in the pursuit for the pick by Cleveland (who owns the fourth overall pick in the draft) and Miami (picking eighth overall) -- and two teams beyond the 10th overall pick. Those two teams couldn't be identified late Friday night, but with the fervent interest Philadelphia showed in both Andrew Luck and Griffin, the two top quarterbacks in this draft, it wouldn't be surprising if Philadelphia wanted to move up to take either a quarterback or another top prospect.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/03/10/redskins.rams.griffin/index.html#ixzz1ohyeYG6h

My eyes are open wide
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 10, 2012, 10:30:56 AM »

Denver 25-1 Get on, I am told.

Elway wants him desperately. He has a problem in that he doesn't want Tebow too long (limited skills, though a winner), yet the fans love him. Getting Manning solves that

Saw the article with Manning spending 6 hours at Denver.  Nice scoop Tighty, Denver down to 3/1 on PP and 2/1 on Skybet.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 10, 2012, 10:35:36 AM »

Elway wants him desperately. He has a problem in that he doesn't want Tebow too long (limited skills, though a winner), yet the fans love him. Getting Manning solves that

Saw the article with Manning spending 6 hours at Denver.  Nice scoop Tighty, Denver down to 3/1 on PP and 2/1 on Skybet.

Did you get on?

Manning may not choose Denver, but you know he'll want to go somewhere that can give him a chance of Championships in his final 3-4 years

Denver does that, Miami might. Seattle perhaps not

Denver are prepared to pay too

Manning can now try to take Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark with him too, given that Indy are in full "torch the roster and start again" mode

My eyes are open wide
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 10, 2012, 10:37:03 AM »

I kinda got on, but I'm only a small stakes punter, my £3 at 17/1 keeps me going for a bit Cheesy  Will buy you a pint when I see you next too!

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 10, 2012, 10:58:35 AM »

That Washington deal is ridiculous IMO. As for manning there has ro be a chance he already knows which team he wants to play for and visiting other teams before that one will prob drive his salary request even higher.

It reminds me of a footballer years ago in a similar spot who told his agent he wanted to play for man Utd, his agent set up loads of meetings with lots of other clubs and then when the salary amounts had git higher and higher he went to man Utd and said 'this is what we have been offered, can you beat that'

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 11, 2012, 03:46:25 PM »

Did you get on?

Manning may not choose Denver, but you know he'll want to go somewhere that can give him a chance of Championships in his final 3-4 years

Denver does that, Miami might. Seattle perhaps not

Denver are prepared to pay too

Manning can now try to take Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark with him too, given that Indy are in full "torch the roster and start again" mode

Denver or Arzona it seems..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7672173/2012-free-agency-peyton-manning-favors-denver-broncos-arizona-cardinals-sources-say

Can back both at 3/1.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 12, 2012, 12:01:40 AM »

Titans coaching staff might not think they want Manning.

But the owner does:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827875f8/article/titans-owner-adams-has-contacted-peyton-mannings-agent

LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 12, 2012, 12:07:31 AM »

But the owner does:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827875f8/article/titans-owner-adams-has-contacted-peyton-mannings-agent

surely theres no way he'l join another AFC South team?
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 12, 2012, 12:34:22 AM »

But the owner does:

surely theres no way he'l join another AFC South team?

It's where his heart is.

The fans worship him there.

40/1 with Paddy Power.

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 105 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: