blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 05:21:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Betting blog
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 ... 105 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Betting blog  (Read 155419 times)
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1395 on: March 13, 2012, 03:19:24 PM »

Mario Williams to the Bears please

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: March 13, 2012, 03:20:23 PM »

Yeah I got loads of spam about the 49ers signing moss..jurys out for me 33 years old? what u lot rekon

shows how little they think of Michael Crabtree, their WR number 1 pick recently

Odds against Moss succeeding for long, I reckon

(the Dall/Wash salary cap thing is an utter farce, I think it will go to court)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: March 13, 2012, 08:00:49 PM »

wow, Brandon Marshall gone Bears. Did NOT see that 1 coming.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: March 13, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »

2 3rd round picks in 2 diff drafts for someone with his talent and stats, I know  he is a pain in the arse but when you look at what Washington gave up at the weekend intending to take someone unproven it looks like a steal for the Bears

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: March 13, 2012, 08:12:41 PM »

2 3rd round picks in 2 diff drafts for someone with his talent and stats, I know  he is a pain in the arse but when you look at what Washington gave up at the weekend intending to take someone unproven it looks like a steal for the Bears

yeah, absoutely. Seems a bargain.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: March 13, 2012, 08:46:57 PM »

Garcon has tweeted hes off to Redskins, sick.

Vincent Jackson close to done deal to Bucs apparently but not confirmed.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: March 14, 2012, 02:42:40 AM »

Sad hating life

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1402 on: March 14, 2012, 02:43:24 AM »

Sad hating life

your more than welcome to convert to a bears fan

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: March 14, 2012, 09:25:12 PM »

Looks like Tampa are finally spending some of that huge space they have under the salary cap and have added  guard Carl Nicks and cornerback Eric Wright to yesterdays signing of Vincent Jackson

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: March 14, 2012, 09:32:36 PM »

Looks like Tampa are finally spending some of that huge space they have under the salary cap and have added  guard Carl Nicks and cornerback Eric Wright to yesterdays signing of Vincent Jackson

shame for last season's coach really, they went through the season $50m under the cap, tanked, sacked him then decided to spend money

I expect them to draft Trent Richardson the Alabama RB at 4 in the draft and pound him all season behind Nicks and other OL they are signing in free agency

Very interesting free agency this

ready reckoner at http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/the-free-agent-hot-100/

My eyes are open wide
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: March 14, 2012, 09:40:03 PM »

Any news on my man Peyton?

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: March 14, 2012, 09:40:46 PM »

shame for last season's coach really, they went through the season $50m under the cap, tanked, sacked him then decided to spend money

I expect them to draft Trent Richardson the Alabama RB at 4 in the draft and pound him all season behind Nicks and other OL they are signing in free agency

Very interesting free agency this

ready reckoner at http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/the-free-agent-hot-100/

yes Morris can be a bit miffed for sure, tho his determination to 'punish' Blount for not having the blocking power he should have for someone his size was ridic at times. It even got to the stage that the oppo's new it wouldnt be a pass when Blount was in the backfield which made it even harder when they then tried to run it.

He set the tone in that first game v Detroit when Blount spent most of the game on the bench coz they were losing by less than 2 td's. From then on everyone that played them knew that if you got into an early lead you would get one of their best weapons out of the game so in a way Morris did make a rod for his own back.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: March 14, 2012, 10:00:33 PM »

Do you think they could contend in that Div Rich, It does have a history of big swings from season to season.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: March 14, 2012, 10:05:27 PM »

Do you think they could contend in that Div Rich, It does have a history of big swings from season to season.

Atlanta won't compete I don't think, losing a lot of depth in free agency and the Julio Jones trade last year removed their ability to retool in the draft this year

New Orleans yes, but might be on the beginnings of a slight downswing I think. Beginning to lose a bit of talent

Carolina..should be playoff contenders this year with a good defensive draft. Newton won them games last year on his own, give him a defence and he won't need to put up so many points to win

Tampa could be an 8-8 type team this year. If it gels quickly, then yes they have a shot but two doubts...the QB Johnson is he a winner at the top level? is there enough talent on the roster yet?

If I had to rank it now I think I would say

Carolina
Saints
Bucs
Atlanta

My eyes are open wide
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: March 14, 2012, 10:10:34 PM »

Atlanta won't compete I don't think, losing a lot of depth in free agency and the Julio Jones trade last year removed their ability to retool in the draft this year

New Orleans yes, but might be on the beginnings of a slight downswing I think. Beginning to lose a bit of talent

Carolina..should be playoff contenders this year with a good defensive draft. Newton won them games last year on his own, give him a defence and he won't need to put up so many points to win

Tampa could be an 8-8 type team this year. If it gels quickly, then yes they have a shot but two doubts...the QB Johnson is he a winner at the top level? is there enough talent on the roster yet?

If I had to rank it now I think I would say

Carolina
Saints
Bucs
Atlanta

I think the Saints and Falcons could deffo decline this season for sure and I am not so keen on Carolina as they need a lot of D help, but might get most of it. Johnson seemed to be the emporer's new clothes for a couple of seasons now tho I suppose he hasn't had the best of situations around him.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 ... 105 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: