blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:28:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Aussie millions
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aussie millions  (Read 15344 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2012, 02:32:51 PM »

win dat six max yo

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2012, 04:21:06 PM »

Sad facebook update from the pretty one.....slowrolled by a granny, where he said if she wasnt so harmless he might of reacted in such a way as to get banned from Crown....

Middy and Moorman deep I think
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2012, 05:39:44 PM »

Belated 6m trip report. Well tahnking you kindly for all you gullible idiot investors. hahahahahah, i love writing after a dinner party where i spent 1/2 the night looking up a rockets skirt. Still srunk. Well fkit, here goes. If suuuuuperrrrrrlim can do the highstakes, ill keep grinding the mids. I came to aus with $10kaus, not 10k dubai, not 10k cody (trades for 1.3- i got stories, but i'll never tell) or even 2.2 (dempsey- how far can a homo pilot get in poker------------> very). Fk im drunk and im still the boss of blog. Ok, so i get an exceptionally sort table. Some youngish guy who i know from DC (fish,pm non-fish, manyana); an older, erratic gentleman and a middle-aged mofo who looked like hank from californication. brb smok.

ok, so the table is the nuts'; affluent guys to my right, 2 abso-sharks to my left. I found out in the first break that one was a cardrunners (but- tbh, they are all shite) and one was part of a competitor coaching team. hahahahahah.

10k starting, but these fkers dont know iv logged 3 mil hands at 1K+ of 6m. (Iv lost 250k- but they dont know this, right- joke,.....i only lost 40 k but won 250K @ 400+~no degen reynolds. anyway fk this im drunk and im gonna name drop. JOE mofo hachem drops in as a late reg on my right. He says a i look cool (ball till u falll). I buy 2 shots of sambuca and a bottle of water. He rejects both. Pussy. I need lil dave or dabai. I beat this wsop champ with the ugly stick for 9 orbits, he 4b jams  A3s v QQ bvb and gets there (fkit, he's cool- gl to the rick mofo) and basically coffin the kid. Then this hand. SO... I open J9s co (ave 15- @circa 40- blinds sb20/bb30). Sb (fishy watermelon peels, bb (tilted- ridic rich fish)

guys, im smashed, we are at a dinner party with this ridic bird called nicky. I wasnt even gonna write this ( see below) gtg. u know im not shy of a chat and im more honest than the pope. love all you blondes (more women needed). <3

guys, i had so much bs going on out here im gonna offer over on the next 2 gukpt's i play. not gonna talk about it anymore but suffice to say my debt payback/loan/staking record is impeccable. Im gonna give all the stakers in this, their % in the next 2 gukpts i play, booked. thats a 25% freeroll because of the current bs rumour going around. Never have/never been.

Aus is a fantastic city and i got a bit caught up in the good times. Doubling your investmentment in softer fields should see fair recompense. If any stakee just wants $, pm me. Over and out; damn aussie fillets need frying Smiley (they dont even take a full 5 each side :p)

love, alex x x
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2012, 05:43:30 PM »

jesus. rofl much
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2012, 05:44:58 PM »

Belated 6m trip report. Well tahnking you kindly for all you gullible idiot investors. hahahahahah, i love writing after a dinner party where i spent 1/2 the night looking up a rockets skirt. Still srunk. Well fkit, here goes. If suuuuuperrrrrrlim can do the highstakes, ill keep grinding the mids. I came to aus with $10kaus, not 10k dubai, not 10k cody (trades for 1.3- i got stories, but i'll never tell) or even 2.2 (dempsey- how far can a homo pilot get in poker------------> very). Fk im drunk and im still the boss of blog. Ok, so i get an exceptionally sort table. Some youngish guy who i know from DC (fish,pm non-fish, manyana); an older, erratic gentleman and a middle-aged mofo who looked like hank from californication. brb smok.

ok, so the table is the nuts'; affluent guys to my right, 2 abso-sharks to my left. I found out in the first break that one was a cardrunners (but- tbh, they are all shite) and one was part of a competitor coaching team. hahahahahah.

10k starting, but these fkers dont know iv logged 3 mil hands at 1K+ of 6m. (Iv lost 250k- but they dont know this, right- joke,.....i only lost 40 k but won 250K @ 400+~no degen reynolds. anyway fk this im drunk and im gonna name drop. JOE mofo hachem drops in as a late reg on my right. He says a i look cool (ball till u falll). I buy 2 shots of sambuca and a bottle of water. He rejects both. Pussy. I need lil dave or dabai. I beat this wsop champ with the ugly stick for 9 orbits, he 4b jams  A3s v QQ bvb and gets there (fkit, he's cool- gl to the rick mofo) and basically coffin the kid. Then this hand. SO... I open J9s co (ave 15- @circa 40- blinds sb20/bb30). Sb (fishy watermelon peels, bb (tilted- ridic rich fish)

guys, im smashed, we are at a dinner party with this ridic bird called nicky. I wasnt even gonna write this ( see below) gtg. u know im not shy of a chat and im more honest than the pope. love all you blondes (more women needed). <3

guys, i had so much bs going on out here im gonna offer over on the next 2 gukpt's i play. not gonna talk about it anymore but suffice to say my debt payback/loan/staking record is impeccable. Im gonna give all the stakers in this, their % in the next 2 gukpts i play, booked. thats a 25% freeroll because of the current bs rumour going around. Never have/never been.

Aus is a fantastic city and i got a bit caught up in the good times. Doubling your investmentment in softer fields should see fair recompense. If any stakee just wants $, pm me. Over and out; damn aussie fillets need frying Smiley (they dont even take a full 5 each side :p)

love, alex x x

Quoted ;0p

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2012, 05:45:49 PM »

love, alex x x

I miss you. Come back soon x

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2012, 05:49:07 PM »

roght, im smashedrrfd, i got some lovely lady nexct to me. ill spaewk to u vincenzo in the next week. sorry for not playin all events guys, i assure youu alls itgt was not mhy intenoutousn x x x x x  xxxx  x xxx  x hahah that whoollyy flushy guy is deece iu reckon x x x xx x  ( but i heart middy more))
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2012, 05:50:49 PM »

roght, im smashedrrfd, i got some lovely lady nexct to me. ill spaewk to u vincenzo in the next week. sorry for not playin all events guys, i assure youu alls itgt was not mhy intenoutousn x x x x x  xxxx  x xxx  x hahah that whoollyy flushy guy is deece iu reckon x x x xx x  ( but i heart middy more))

FFS China Mug has hacked Alex's account Sad

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2012, 05:51:49 PM »

id may £600 or whatever i paid just for the trip reports mate. still lots of love on my side x

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2012, 08:22:34 PM »

id may £600 or whatever i paid just for the trip reports mate. still lots of love on my side x

Yeah - any time Alex spends playing poker is time that could be better spent drinking and writing.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2012, 04:54:29 PM »

<3

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2012, 04:58:42 PM »

Fishy watermelon, 

AlexMartin is the boss at drunken posts.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2012, 11:34:15 PM »

Amazing.

Alex Martin + Tourney Reports + Alcohol= The most winning combination ever.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2012, 04:34:31 AM »

Hahahaha

JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2012, 05:07:35 AM »

Would have bought a piece purely for that TR had I been quick enough. Absolute hero
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: