blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:59:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272588 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Luton 2012 thread, powered by the same old 3-4 posters
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luton 2012 thread, powered by the same old 3-4 posters  (Read 215345 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: July 23, 2012, 02:00:34 PM »

4/7 Parker
5/4 British Gas

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: July 23, 2012, 02:09:32 PM »

Max bet on das please chomp?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GMan

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: July 23, 2012, 03:57:15 PM »

More added value plse!!!!

My monies on Parker..
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: July 23, 2012, 05:13:27 PM »

I don't know, it's a tight match-up on paper.

Parker obv has a youth and reach advantage but Das could be a dogged oppo when he's tilted up.

Getting someone in from the pit, who knows nothing about fighting, to do the pre-fight announcements would get Das nicely pumped.

From here I see Das causing some injuries with Jeses Ferguson-like card-throwing antics.

Parker would, of course, tell Das where he went wrong and how he could have thrown his cards better.

Think we're in for a belter either way.

4/5 Parker
Evs Das

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
FallenAngelAlex

yes i did just shake my tic tacs at you

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: July 23, 2012, 06:05:28 PM »

can i pinch some popcorn off of someone please? It appears Ive dropped all mine and cant take my eyes off this to go fishing for it

yes i did just shake my tic tacs at you - did it work?
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: July 23, 2012, 08:32:00 PM »

Max bet on das please chomp?

As your Alter is over in Malta    ....      ask Greg if Betfair's running a book?

parker

DESPERATELY seeking rungoodaments

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: July 24, 2012, 12:16:34 AM »

LOL

just seen this!!! cant stop laughing haha

Mr. Parker, i really dont know who you are, butI believe I remember your face but don't believe to have spoken to you in the past. Kindly abstain from giving your advice to me, I am simply not interested in your view or opinion or advice. Not sure why you have to poke into this, if you have a problem please speak to g management.  Sorry to be rude but I think you Are the kid who was sitting left to me and who talks too much about how everyone should play a hand but would request you to keep your view with yourself as I have nothing to do with you. Please feel free to come and talk to me if you are interested in giving more advice.

I am younger than you but a kid i am not. I dont throw my toys out of the pram when I have a bad beat. I dont embarrass myself to a table full of players and make a young girl obviously very uncomfortable to be dealing. Please refrain from acting like a child in future.

You must have me confused. The only critique of hands i give is of my own. I dont consider myself a good enough player to advise other people on thir playing. However, I do feel I was raised with enough know how to show other people respect. Something youre obviously lacking and in my opinion need some guidance with.

I would be happy to give you more advice on how i feel your ettiquette needs to improve. I could even buy you a drink out of the money you kindly donated to the prizepool. (we chopped it for 1200 each... just saying)

wiiiiii twin turbo'd
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: July 24, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »

His gonna be so angry when he reads this, best move him to odds on Chompy.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: July 24, 2012, 12:22:45 AM »

All the money is for British Gas tbf. The dealers have had a whipround and lumped on.

10-11 British Gas
10-11 Parker

luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: July 24, 2012, 01:29:15 PM »

Mmmm    ....      was chatting to a few players over the weekend.

It appears that Mr Bendy Man grimmed several players @ the G during his brief stint of making Luton his 'most favourite place' to play pokerz.

He's now barred from Luton - after they informed the management - but not from other Grosvenor venues     ....      so be aware of Quantative Easing Quasimodos on your travels.

Can't remember his name    ....     just his 'gracious table manner'!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 01:45:10 PM by luther101 » Logged
Poker_Monkey

"Cake or death?"

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: July 24, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »

LOL

just seen this!!! cant stop laughing haha

Mr. Parker, i really dont know who you are, butI believe I remember your face but don't believe to have spoken to you in the past. Kindly abstain from giving your advice to me, I am simply not interested in your view or opinion or advice. Not sure why you have to poke into this, if you have a problem please speak to g management.  Sorry to be rude but I think you Are the kid who was sitting left to me and who talks too much about how everyone should play a hand but would request you to keep your view with yourself as I have nothing to do with you. Please feel free to come and Italk to me if you are interested in giving more advice.

I am younger than you but a kid i am not. I dont throw my toys out of the pram when I have a bad beat. I dont embarrass myself to a table full of players and make a young girl obviously very uncomfortable to be dealing. Please refrain from acting like a child in future.

You must have me confused. The only critique of hands i give is of my own. I dont consider myself a good enough player to advise other people on thir playing. However, I do feel I was raised with enough know how to show other people respect. Something youre obviously lacking and in my opinion need some guidance with.

I would be happy to give you more advice on how i feel your ettiquette needs to improve. I could even buy you a drink out of the money you kindly donated to the prizepool. (we chopped it for 1200 each... just saying)

And the first blow gose to the younger one of our two fighters. With a stunning blow to the way that britishgas is seen at the table. The hole crowd is siting back on the rail whating for the long time G reg's replay.............

Oh look you hit your 3 outter on me FML

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/adrian_lovelock

Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ady.lovelock
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: July 24, 2012, 01:58:05 PM »

It appears that Mr Bendy Man grimmed several players @ the G during his brief stint of making Luton his 'most favourite place' to play pokerz.

He's now barred from Luton - after they informed the management - but not from other Grosvenor venues     ....      so be aware of Quantative Easing Quasimodos on your travels.

If true, banning him was the worst thing the g coulda done. I got told the story by someone, that someone then told me about something else, that turned out to be complete and utter shit.

Be careful what you believe.

Rockstar

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: July 24, 2012, 02:27:59 PM »

Is that the whiplash dude from Norfolk?

"Jimmy White told me the other night he hates name droppers,i had to agree"
Dave Johnson August 2010
Poker_Monkey

"Cake or death?"

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: July 24, 2012, 02:47:22 PM »

Who's this on about

Oh look you hit your 3 outter on me FML

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/adrian_lovelock

Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ady.lovelock
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: July 24, 2012, 02:48:23 PM »

Is that the whiplash dude from Norfolk?

Steady on, Chompy is, on the whole, a decent bloke.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: