blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:20:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Luton 2012 thread, powered by the same old 3-4 posters
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Luton 2012 thread, powered by the same old 3-4 posters  (Read 214238 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: December 17, 2012, 07:21:10 PM »

Brilliant TR by Luther.

PS - And Chompy DID manage to sell me a big chunk of his action yesterday afternoon, at 4.30pm. What time did he exit, anyone know?

Got a text from Chompy at 4.28...

FML, just got bhratated. gg.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: December 17, 2012, 08:27:58 PM »

Splendid tourney report Luther as per. Thought you were odds-on to TIDMOF after that poker exhibition v Hamhead. Ul sir.

Don't think I've ever rised that many hands before. We got to about Level 6 before Steve The Station, aka Coelin's mate, observed that "You can't have a hand every time..."

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: December 19, 2012, 11:51:51 PM »

and the first flag of 2012 wiii, special thanks to Glenn Nirvana for making it happen Wink

I saw a lot of no-brain bluffs in 2012 but think that was the worst conceived of the lot :-) well done plumsy, nice to see you back there

sola virtus nobilitat
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: December 24, 2012, 05:27:49 PM »

Tournament Report issued by Royal Command.

As Loofah entered the Hallowed Hall of Poker yesterday after-lunch, he was accosted by Teejay – brother of renowned media moth, the Emperor of Skype Ochre.

Desperately trying to shake free from the rugby tackle of the Kendall sibling, a montage of ‘Events Sunday’ was quickly agreed to satisfy his Recognition Craving Syndrome, and registration was accomplished.

Loofah didn’t know whether to alert security, or Sigmund bloody Freud!

The Chompy Pickup Zone was sans Wheldon     ….    Loofah mused that having finally achieved his lifetime goal of ‘winning’ a poker tournament, a month long Latvian Cellar Celebration was in progress.

84 runners meant the £2.5k guarantee was ‘secure’      …..      Jaws mischievously celebrated by turning up Shane McGowan’s reverent Christmas Carol song over the PA      ……    Teejay repeatedly raised his “I’m OK for a Mention in Dispatches?” thumb whenever I caught his eye, pffff!

The Christmas Poker Oddbods were out in hordes, as your Wondrous Scribe introduced them to the Festive party game of Check Raise the Nuts.

Chris, reg, in seat 8 certainly wasn’t entering into the Spirit of Xmas. When observed that the introduction of a palomino feline friend, to complement his balder than a badger’s bum bonce, was in keeping with a BBC2 Ian Fleming Boxing Day offer     ….    Dr No growled, his face redder than a pickled walnut, in rage.

The Internet Fairy had removed the pine needles from his rectum and sitting, gingerly, in trap 7 attempted to steal every blind per round with odd sized bets.

Luckily Loofah had ‘read up’ on this new-fangled Pagan Religion and eventually restored Christianity to the season of goodwill    …..     re-inserting the Nordic Spruce, and positioning him next to the toilet entrance, for all to enjoy - Teejay continued to raise his “I’m OK for a Mention in Dispatches?” thumb whenever I caught his eye, pffff!

Nick the Doc's uninvited turbo verbal ramblings had all and sundry perplexed - his content being a mix of Myland, 4 am BBC2 School Science programmes and Wikipedia     ....      not funny, inaccurate and bordering upon the disturbed.

Loofah (who loves a lateral thinker) conducted a rapid psychoanalysis appraisal      .....      yup, he was still as phuqqing nuts as the last time they'd met.

Blahdee, blahdee and onto a proper LooTown FT.

Jim ‘the Diplomat’ McBride had gate-crashed, followed by Pino the Wino, Ascerbic Aussie Vic, Mr Blue Shirt was in attendance (Loofah had already splatted his entro uno), Neil ‘The Bells’ had his chin on the bumper (Loofah almost told him to take his seat, even though he had!), Goatee Phil (of Village People fame) and a few Awestruck Feature Table Randoms stood between Loofah and ho, ho, ho.

Looking round, “I’m OK for a Mention in Dispatches?” was scooping on the DC    ….     Loofah gave him a ‘thumbs up’ – Teejay was obviously the more talented member of the Kendall gene pool.

Down to three, and the Dirty Digger from Darwin was awash with Xmas Prezzies    ….     Loofah, and Wino, looked on glumly.

Then the Fruit of a Victorian Silk Handkerchief Snatcher’s loins raised your Award Winning Authors BB.

Now Loofah knew that most loyal Aussies wouldn’t risk the dignity of ‘their’ Royal Family by endangering anything with a Crown on its head in such a smutty arena, so a king or a queen was not in his mit.

Loofah had cunningly counted Vic’s fingers, and ascertained that seven was the sum total of his numeracy range, and insta-called with nut 8 9 off.

A pleasing flop of 8 9 x was checked by the POM, to be un-pleasingly checked back.

Hurrah, a six on the turn and we were in The Digital Age    ….    Check     ….    All in     ….     Call!

The Confounded Convict’s J6 was river faded, as his stack tumbled quicker than an Aussie Ashes batting collapse        …….         The Empire had struck back!

Pino intervened with Chompyesque timing, and exploiting the – still chip leaders – emotional turpitude, proposed the deal    …..     a three way chop, with us giving Vanquished Vic a nifty each on top.

Reeling in despair, the Outback Twitchy Anal Virus spread like a bushfire throughout his body, and he agreed.

So with 920 Christmas Eve Oblivion Vouchers in his sky (sic) Loofah departed, smugly content that that Teejay hasn’t got a hope in hell of getting a Mention in Dispatches!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: December 24, 2012, 07:39:48 PM »

Huh! Write more, Paul.

Loofah (who loves a lateral thinker) conducted a rapid psychoanalysis appraisal      .....      yup, he was still as phuqqing nuts as the last time they'd met.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1610 on: December 29, 2012, 01:18:43 AM »

How many runners did the comp get in the end?

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
Drain Alien
*** Drainy ***

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: December 29, 2012, 02:27:39 PM »

I heard they got 120 Jim (with 6 dealers!  )

Tighty - 8th September 2015 - Oh FFS Drainy is back !!!!!!
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1612 on: December 29, 2012, 03:03:29 PM »

I heard they got 120 Jim (with 6 dealers!  )

i was there during level 2. 11 tables open 7 dealer dealt 4 self deal. Looked like they were getting a lot of alternates in thought it would of gone well over the 120.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: December 29, 2012, 03:06:26 PM »

Edna fifth at 5.30am, Nirvana failed to cash. Not sure on total runners. Bumper crop of sqhds though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: December 29, 2012, 03:17:06 PM »

Edna fifth at 5.30am, Nirvana failed to cash. Not sure on total runners. Bumper crop of sqhds though.

Why are people at Luton obsessed with what time they get knocked out comps and how late it is etc?

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: December 29, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »

Why are people at Luton obsessed with what time they get knocked out comps and how late it is etc?
do you have a 24 hr kebab shop in Luton?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: December 29, 2012, 04:08:39 PM »

Think Jimmy's is open til 4am.

GMan

View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: December 29, 2012, 05:11:51 PM »

Field approx 140 by 1st break with additional value running off down the road.

4 way deal with 3 timer Snasiratimus chopping fro 1480 each.

And tom arturs 40 pound buy in 4k stack at first break no addon ends up getting a bag with 2bbs left MBVnicee!!!!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: December 29, 2012, 05:17:20 PM »

Snat just turns up once in a blue moon and crushes! It's what he does.

china mug

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: December 30, 2012, 11:48:05 AM »

i did ask snatch if he wanted a fast the longest,but i think he mis heard me......
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: