blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:45:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo £250,000 Gtd: Day 3 and final
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 69 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo £250,000 Gtd: Day 3 and final  (Read 133959 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #900 on: December 20, 2011, 10:58:20 AM »

rasta had me in an absolute coffin all day 1, much to titbeams constant delight, I sat down, got nicknamed "medium weak" was instantly bluffed of a the best hand by him in a pretty bizzarre spot, heard about it non-stop for 2 hours, then he bashed my ACES with 63s, then he bluffed me off another hand all whilst mega needling me!

was epic lol truly epic how he bashed my soul up, when i bust I thought "well there's no way he can win"

Strangely delighted that he has, incredible lol

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 20, 2011, 10:59:53 AM »

Just my opinion, but I liked Simons commentary...sometimes opinionated ,sometimes critical , sometimes contradictaed himself ,but a boring commentator he is not.

10 hours +  is a long time to summarise and most of the time his observations were correct... although I think he is in love with Jake  Smiley

WP Simon   
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 20, 2011, 11:01:24 AM »

rasta had me in an absolute coffin all day 1, much to titbeams constant delight, I sat down, got nicknamed "medium weak" was instantly bluffed of a the best hand by him in a pretty bizzarre spot, heard about it non-stop for 2 hours, then he bashed my ACES with 63s, then he bluffed me off another hand all whilst mega needling me!

was epic lol truly epic how he bashed my soul up, when i bust I thought "well there's no way he can win"

The man is an enigma.

LilDave - did you see the turkey farmer reject a proposed deal stating his "love for the game" as a reason? Really made me smile.

Allez!!
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 20, 2011, 11:03:08 AM »

The man is an enigma.

LilDave - did you see the turkey farmer reject a proposed deal stating his "love for the game" as a reason? Really made me smile.

Skipper declines a deal of £66,000 each and play for the rest

"I want to win the trophy, I love the game"

Furthermore

"I willl not deal under any circumstances"

Hero.

Allez!!
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 20, 2011, 11:16:49 AM »

Brideshead revisited comes to DTD

Click to see full-size image.

When did andy start getting on it lol

2pm mate. Rough this morning!

Really enjoyed the rail, stunning performance by Lex Gouldhuis in his attempt at back2back, deserves the 20odd bags.

Also <3 Frankie, good run mate and of course the Rastafish! Hero winner imo, top character and I think he just makes the game fun. Don't remember the closing moments of last night too well, but think it went something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCDKOzpi6lU&feature=related

SEE YOU IN FOUR YEARS (days) JAMAICA!!!!

« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:21:03 AM by stato_1 » Logged
sharky_uk

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 20, 2011, 11:19:31 AM »

I do not understand the excessively harsh criticism of DTD and the commentary from some on here. I am pretty sure DTD do not need blonde to help business and that letting blonde do an update is just a courtesy.
These poorly constructed comments not only ruin blondes chance of doing future updates from DTD and other venues, but also, do not help the blonde cause in getting new sponsors. 

Just my opinion- flame away.

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 20, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »

The man is an enigma.

"I want to win the trophy, I love the game"

yeah! Heroic logic, he's not really understood the principles of loving the game tho. If he does his £50k on strippers and sports betting THEN he does #lovethegame

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #907 on: December 20, 2011, 11:25:00 AM »

I do not understand the excessively harsh criticism of DTD and the commentary from some on here. I am pretty sure DTD do not need blonde to help business and that letting blonde do an update is just a courtesy.
These poorly constructed comments not only ruin blondes chance of doing future updates from DTD and other venues, but also, do not help the blonde cause in getting new sponsors. 

It's like someone making you dinner, giving it to you for free and then you complain that they should have paid a chef to do it.

The older I get, the better I was.
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 20, 2011, 11:37:55 AM »

Just my opinion, but I liked Simons commentary...sometimes opinionated ,sometimes critical , sometimes contradictaed himself ,but a boring commentator he is not.

10 hours +  is a long time to summarise and most of the time his observations were correct... although I think he is in love with Jake  Smiley

WP Simon   

This.

Great analogy from Red Dog too.

CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 20, 2011, 12:19:13 PM »

thanks every person out there that support me on the FT except for one *****

the reason i folded my JJ  they was a rased from a really tight player and a in ship by jack allen for around 63% of my stack!

2 options alin or fold. bare in mind i still have 4 people still to act including the 1st raiser.

i folded not because i stack jack or because of laddering. u should b in my situation before doing any silly comments!!!

dont u think is better for me to take the chips from there or pass it to him.

USED UR BRAIN BEFORE TALKING s**t LIKE DUDE.

once again thanks for supports from my mate ONLY
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 20, 2011, 12:20:35 PM »

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

NOT VERY GOOD
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 20, 2011, 12:20:52 PM »

<3 chinese frankie

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 20, 2011, 12:34:29 PM »

this is the Jack Allen that you know extremely well and is always doing outrageous bluffs. The fact that it is for 63% of your stack means its a better reason to call. But ok nevermind, well played, nice cash, happy xmas etc.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 20, 2011, 12:40:59 PM »

its easy after u all saw the hands.

never mind MERRY XMAS
 c u soon dude
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 20, 2011, 12:42:17 PM »

It's like someone making you dinner, giving it to you for free and then you complain that they should have paid a chef to do it.

.....and fantastic effort Tighty, thanks very much.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 ... 69 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: