blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 10:20:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 970471 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: October 27, 2014, 05:13:27 PM »

Where would be the best place to book show tickets and should i book them before going?

Got a feeling I might have left ita bit late. 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: October 27, 2014, 05:44:54 PM »

I've only been to see a few shows, and we got ours wherever we were watching the show.

There are booths up and down the strip I think, but I don't know how much money you save using them, or what shows they have tickets for.

vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: October 27, 2014, 06:12:02 PM »

Book when you are there, either at the Hotel where the show is, or through one of the ticket booths on the street.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: October 27, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »

Book when you are there, either at the Hotel where the show is, or through one of the ticket booths on the street.

Cheers bud. 
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: October 27, 2014, 06:55:59 PM »

depends very much on what show.  If it is "any old show" then sure, book while you are there.  If there is a headline show that you really want to see, you might struggle to get tickets and/or good seats.  For those shows, you are very unlikely to get any kind of discount, so may as well book in advance and get great seats and definitely see the shows you want to see. 

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: October 27, 2014, 06:59:46 PM »

depends very much on what show.  If it is "any old show" then sure, book while you are there.  If there is a headline show that you really want to see, you might struggle to get tickets and/or good seats.  For those shows, you are very unlikely to get any kind of discount, so may as well book in advance and get great seats and definitely see the shows you want to see. 

Mrs wants to go see Britney at PH.  I tried booking tickets through ticketmaster bt when getting to the payment screen there was no drop down for Uk/Scotland and I couldn't pay.  :-s
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: October 27, 2014, 09:00:59 PM »

My last few visits i have stayed at the golden nugget ,the concierge /ticket desk there have always got me the shows I've wanted , most hotels are similar
You can get them cheaper I believe from the shop that used to have a giant coca cola bottle out side  near hard rock / MGM ??
Book your tickets when you get there most would have seats on non weekend nights I would think ??
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: October 27, 2014, 09:06:42 PM »

Mrs wants to go see Britney at PH.  I tried booking tickets through ticketmaster bt when getting to the payment screen there was no drop down for Uk/Scotland and I couldn't pay.  :-s

I used Vegas.com, got Rod Stewart and Kiss tickets no problem, clearly Britney isn't there my week
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: October 27, 2014, 09:09:08 PM »

My last few visits i have stayed at the golden nugget ,the concierge /ticket desk there have always got me the shows I've wanted , most hotels are similar
You can get them cheaper I believe from the shop that used to have a giant coca cola bottle out side  near hard rock / MGM ??
Book your tickets when you get there most would have seats on non weekend nights I would think ??

Do you mean tix42nite/half price tickets? They have a load of booths now up and down the strip, used them a few times and always got a decent discount.
Sometimes Hotels will give you decent seats if you book last minute. Have got near front of stage before, all depends on supply/demand of course
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: October 27, 2014, 11:08:10 PM »

I'm not sure what they are called mate
I can never be bothered to walk out n look or stand in a line
My mate and his mrs stayed at the aria and their ticket office got us Michael Jackson by cirque de soleil at Mandalay bay for the night we wanted
It's not too difficult to get show tickets unless there's a really new one in town
If you plan ahead and book as soon as you get there I'm guessing you will get a choice
I got phantom tickets at the Venetian once on a Saturday for that same nights show
Most shows have 2 stages a night 7 pm n 9 pm ish
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: November 04, 2014, 01:34:08 PM »

Another quick question, last one I promise. 

I have checked in online with Virgin having booked through lowcostusa.  I don't have a boarding pass yet it seems to indicate on website that I will be sent a link to phone/e-mail with a pdf but nothing has come through.  I can't find anything on theie website to click on to issue a boarding pass, am I missing somethng really obvious?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: November 04, 2014, 04:18:18 PM »

I have checked in online with Virgin having booked through lowcostusa.  I don't have a boarding pass yet it seems to indicate on website that I will be sent a link to phone/e-mail with a pdf but nothing has come through.  I can't find anything on theie website to click on to issue a boarding pass, am I missing somethng really obvious?

I've not booked a flight with Lowcost, but I got a printable voucher for my hotel via email, when I got my hotel through them.

Wouldn't you get the boarding pass from the Virgin website when you check-in?

I've gotten my boarding pass at the airport before, so I wouldn't worry too much.

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: November 04, 2014, 04:25:10 PM »

I have checked in online with Virgin having booked through lowcostusa.  I don't have a boarding pass yet it seems to indicate on website that I will be sent a link to phone/e-mail with a pdf but nothing has come through.  I can't find anything on theie website to click on to issue a boarding pass, am I missing somethng really obvious?

If it doesn't come thru you can electronically check in again at Gatwick and it prints you a Boarding Pass before you go to bag drop.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: November 28, 2014, 02:39:49 PM »

http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/offers/flights/2-for-2014

Vegas for £1007 in Club World. You don't need to book 2 tickets.

Book by 4 Dec, fly outbound between 21 Dec and 3 Jan.
Juice_josh
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: December 17, 2014, 07:29:15 PM »

Recently seen a deal on a Facebook page. 10 nights at MGM direct flight from Manchester about £950pp. It is a long time away tho, 31st may 2016 lol is this a good deal or should I keep looking nearer the time? Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: