blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:26:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 960761 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3240 on: June 16, 2015, 03:48:38 PM »

Arbboy a edc fan? Rave on bro' Smiley

Ha, can just see him with his glowsticks!

That got going a bit late for me unfortunately... When that started, I had moved on to the only taking tablets my neuro prescribed for me Cheesy

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: June 16, 2015, 04:01:17 PM »

Are there any issues with ESTA's at the last minute.  I will need a new one as last time i went was 2012.  Assume you can just do this online last minute and turn up and there are no problems?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: June 16, 2015, 04:04:21 PM »

Are there any issues with ESTA's at the last minute.  I will need a new one as last time i went was 2012.  Assume you can just do this online last minute and turn up and there are no problems?

No idea, but it won't do you any harm applying for one now.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: June 16, 2015, 04:16:04 PM »

Have flown TC a couple of times back from Vegas, it is not great but it does the job if you hold your nose.

I would book a return even if you don't intend to use the flight back, US immigration will get arsey if you don't have a flight out of the country. I have had to show evidence of a flight out of the US before in the past before boarding and when arriving over there.

My girlfriend had to get a last minute ESTA on the day of the flight a couple of years back as she didn't realise you needed one for changing flights in the US but not staying. Filled in at Heathrow and everything was fine.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: June 16, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »

Have flown TC a couple of times back from Vegas, it is not great but it does the job if you hold your nose.

I would book a return even if you don't intend to use the flight back, US immigration will get arsey if you don't have a flight out of the country. I have had to show evidence of a flight out of the US before in the past before boarding and when arriving over there.

My girlfriend had to get a last minute ESTA on the day of the flight a couple of years back as she didn't realise you needed one for changing flights in the US but not staying. Filled in at Heathrow and everything was fine.

Cheers longy.  I will book a return anyway as it is cheaper.  ESTA is the only other issue so that sounds fine.  Like marky says now it is just whether i book now and bok him before the final day even starts!
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: June 16, 2015, 04:44:48 PM »

Thomas Cook have done a complete refit on their A330 long haul planes. I flew on one a recently  ( not to vegas but long haul), economy going seats are 2 4 2 and pitch has been improved, new seats etc, great improvement. usb ports, standard single head set plug so no crappy buying new ones. They do premium too, we bagged it for 19 each for return leg which is usually 150 each but did it online must have been an error but it worked.,  free bar etc. meal choice.    You'll be fine.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: June 16, 2015, 08:14:04 PM »

advice for cheapest last minute direct flight to vegas flying tomorrow.  Ideally from Manchester (if not London is fine).  Is there any way to minimize costs?  Which airlines offer direct flights from Manchester and on what days?

£393 one way, direct on Thomas Cook tomorrow. Think TC is the only direct option daily, Virgin go every Thursday and Sunday I think it is. Nothing remotely cheap from London.

Got a return date in mind?

Edit - doesn't appear that TC are daily from Manchester, my bad!

Cheers.  Can get a direct return for £750 coming back on Sunday 28th July.  Going to struggle to beat that direct surely at this late notice?

6 weeks?

He hasn't won the milly yet, slow down Cheesy

I literally booked the flight at 7pm (start of play vegas time) and he is busto by 720pm ironing out 55 bigs in 2 pots.  FML.  I can bok anything.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: June 16, 2015, 08:26:40 PM »

EDC it is then, bring your fluffy boots and mankini Wink

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: June 16, 2015, 08:28:53 PM »

advice for cheapest last minute direct flight to vegas flying tomorrow.  Ideally from Manchester (if not London is fine).  Is there any way to minimize costs?  Which airlines offer direct flights from Manchester and on what days?

£393 one way, direct on Thomas Cook tomorrow. Think TC is the only direct option daily, Virgin go every Thursday and Sunday I think it is. Nothing remotely cheap from London.

Cheers.  Can get a direct return for £750 coming back on Sunday 28th July.  Going to struggle to beat that direct surely at this late notice?

6 weeks?

I literally booked the flight at 7pm (start of play vegas time) and he is busto by 720pm ironing out 55 bigs in 2 pots.  FML.  I can bok anything.

You getting as good as Teeks at bokking.
Not that you really need it now Grin, but I usually do esta night before without any problems.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: June 16, 2015, 08:53:03 PM »

He's gonna iron you out quicker than those 50bigs when he realises you booked up Cheesy

FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: June 16, 2015, 10:52:05 PM »

6 weeks?

Beers over here then........be good to meet the " opinionated " man  ☺
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: June 16, 2015, 11:11:48 PM »

6 weeks?

Qpr can pay for them!  Grin
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: June 16, 2015, 11:23:25 PM »

6 weeks?

Qpr can pay for them!  Grin

Hehe 😃
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: June 17, 2015, 04:06:53 AM »

Anyone have experience of getting a US sim for a UK iPhone in Vegas? Is it easy? Just take out current sim and plug it in?

Seems the Three Feel at Home PAYG Sim isn't any good as you have to wait 30 days  Sad

Don't want another eye-watering data bill like last year! TIA
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: June 17, 2015, 05:30:34 AM »

I have a t mobile sim for my I pad purchased In The USA from a t mobile shop 2 years ago now
It can be topped up every time I go there - I've done this on my last 6 visits
It seems to hibernitate when I get back home and is easily reactivated
There's a few t mobile shops about worth the cab fare to get one set up IMO
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: