blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:09:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 957525 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4560 on: January 28, 2018, 03:52:41 PM »

Dublin to Vegas, change at Gatters, selected dates in November £260. Book via Expedia/Google flights.

I have thought about these Dublin flights, and am pretty sure I'd take flying direct in premium economy over upper class from Dublin with lots of extra flights and waiting around.

Upper is really nice, but getting there quickly is also nice.  I only get a week off there each year, so want to waste as little time as possible waiting around.  

If I lived a long way from Gatwick or Manchester I guess it works.  If you are having to fly from Inverness to Gatwick then you may as well go to Dublin instead.  

I'm an advocate of these Dublin flights, but do appreciate it is all down to circumstances (I don't have children, or a wife, or much of a life)

I just wanna get there and back as cheap as possible (generally), so if I can save a few hundred in the process then that usually covers my hotel for the week (alas I'm too peasant for Wynn/Venetian/Bellagio).

Some of the ones from Dublin (or Scandinavia) do get a little silly with multiple stops both ways, but the one stop jobs via London are good, and doesn't involve too much pissing about. Plus I only take hand luggage so I can skip the last leg and travel home without having to head back to Dublin/Gothenburg/Copenhagen/Stockholm.....yes I've done them all Smiley

Some mates going out in Novemeber for the marathon, there is a chance I'll be joining with my girlfriend in tow so I think I'll be looking at non-stop options Wink

That's the main problem for me, other than my legs not working Cheesy

I need 2 cases, or I'm going to be doing a lot of washing.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #4561 on: January 29, 2018, 10:20:25 AM »

A short cab ride from the nugget http://www.magicwashlv.com/home.html
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: January 29, 2018, 10:23:08 AM »

A short cab ride from the nugget http://www.magicwashlv.com/home.html

That's very helpful Tony, but, you know, I'm really struggling to imagine Marky in a Laundrette. He's more a CrapsTableEtte sort of guy I reckon.  

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: January 29, 2018, 10:27:46 AM »

Drop em off they do service washes you get all your laundry neatly folded in a bag !
Simples
Best pack a gun though it’s a rough area - lol
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: January 29, 2018, 10:51:16 AM »

Most of the hotels there will have a laundry service!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: January 29, 2018, 02:02:24 PM »

LOL @ hitting the laundrette in Vegas!

I don't even play Craps, Tikay. I just sit at the bar and throw into the kitty when they do, in case it's time to run good!

They do, but if I had to use that as frequently as would be necessary, if I were to fly with one piece of hand luggage.  I'd come out spending more than I'd save by messing about with flights from Dublin Cheesy

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: January 29, 2018, 08:04:28 PM »

I don't even play Craps, Tikay. I just sit at the bar and throw into the kitty when they do, in case it's time to run good!

They do, but if I had to use that as frequently as would be necessary, if I were to fly with one piece of hand luggage.  I'd come out spending more than I'd save by messing about with flights from Dublin Cheesy

In Yorkshire, we turn our t-shirts inside out. Jobs a good un!

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: January 29, 2018, 09:05:53 PM »

In Yorkshire, we turn our t-shirts inside out. Jobs a good un!

Cheesy

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: January 30, 2018, 07:16:21 PM »

Last time I looked at Vegas hotel laundry service prices, it would be cheaper to go to Premium Outlets and just buy new.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: January 30, 2018, 07:40:59 PM »

Last time I looked at Vegas hotel laundry service prices, it would be cheaper to go to Premium Outlets and just buy new.

This.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: January 30, 2018, 07:46:34 PM »

This.

Suspect it would be cheaper to send a personal shopper too.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: January 30, 2018, 08:00:52 PM »

A bowl of frosties in the Aria Café is $8.

That's still better value than the hotel laundry.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: January 30, 2018, 08:07:49 PM »

I had all my stuff done at The D a couple years back, which wasn't so bad.

I remember getting a few things done at Cosmo, and it not being quite so good Cheesy

Worth the premium, when you're on the Raspberry express.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: January 31, 2018, 08:50:11 AM »

This.

Suspect it would be cheaper to send a personal shopper too.

Depends what you wear on holiday I suppose?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: January 31, 2018, 12:42:39 PM »

There is still a way to earn miles for HMRC spend for free. I had a Curve card when they first came out but cancelled it when they dropped support for Amex.

https://www.headforpoints.com/2018/01/22/you-can-still-pay-hmrc-visa-mastercard-no-fee/

I’ve just set up and ordered one of these cards I will let you know if it works on hmrc   !
The cards turned up today so I’m coming to test it   !
Thanks Grant
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: