blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:20:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 957143 times)
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #3870 on: May 20, 2016, 08:04:23 PM »

http://www.pokeratlas.com/poker-room-rates/las-vegas-nevada

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: May 21, 2016, 12:47:34 AM »

Thanks Simon

I assume they add the resort fee onto those figures?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: May 21, 2016, 12:55:05 AM »

Yeah, AFAIK none of those rates include the RF, unfortunately.

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: May 21, 2016, 10:38:46 AM »

Back in the day a well aimed $20 did the trick on occasion.  I haven't bothered taking a poker rate for a number of years though, no idea what discretion they have now, if any.

MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: May 24, 2016, 05:08:44 PM »

I'm not sure if anyone has highlighted this already, but from 31st Oct 2016 Norwegian Air will be flying direct from Gatwick to Vegas twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays).  Prices look really good.  Just over £400 return for their Low Fare + option which includes seat reservation, 1 x 20kg bag and meal.  Their Premium cabin is about £900 return.  They will be using their new Boeing 787 Dreamliners on this route.

http://www.norwegian.com/uk

Juice_josh
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: May 26, 2016, 05:59:53 PM »

I've been looking around online and ringing a few places up for a trip to Vegas.
Looking at going 30th October for 7nights, direct flights from Manchester and preferably staying at Planet Hollywood.
The prices I've been given so far are roughly around £950-£1100 that's without resort fees aswell.
Does this seem a reasonable price or is there any hidden gem websites out there with good deals?
Thanks
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: May 26, 2016, 06:17:36 PM »

DTD does Vegas 2016

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=66944.0

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: May 27, 2016, 03:45:29 PM »

I've been looking around online and ringing a few places up for a trip to Vegas.
Looking at going 30th October for 7nights, direct flights from Manchester and preferably staying at Planet Hollywood.
The prices I've been given so far are roughly around £950-£1100 that's without resort fees aswell.
Does this seem a reasonable price or is there any hidden gem websites out there with good deals?
Thanks

That's expensive.  Try to source flight and hotel separately if you can, unless you find a really good deal.  Try www.skyscanner.net for flights and www.lowcostusa.co.uk and www.trivago.co.uk for hotels.  Maybe consider flying from Manchester but via Dublin for best flight prices.  You will need to price up Dublin to Vegas separately to Man to Dublin on Skyscanner to find the deals.
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: May 27, 2016, 03:52:49 PM »

Thanks

That's expensive.  Try to source flight and hotel separately if you can, unless you find a really good deal.  Try www.skyscanner.net for flights and www.lowcostusa.co.uk and www.trivago.co.uk for hotels.  Maybe consider flying from Manchester but via Dublin for best flight prices.  You will need to price up Dublin to Vegas separately to Man to Dublin on Skyscanner to find the deals.

You're looking at £332 return from Dublin to Vegas with a stop at LGW - flight from LGW to Vegas is with Virgin Atlantic.  Just found this on www.skyscanner.net.  Obviously you need flight to Dublin from Manchester as well.  Hotels look really really expensive that week, so maybe there's something on there that week.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: May 27, 2016, 04:23:09 PM »

Thanks

You're looking at £332 return from Dublin to Vegas with a stop at LGW - flight from LGW to Vegas is with Virgin Atlantic.  Just found this on www.skyscanner.net.  Obviously you need flight to Dublin from Manchester as well.  Hotels look really really expensive that week, so maybe there's something on there that week.

SEMA convention starts 1 November. Tends to push room rates up.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Juice_josh
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: May 27, 2016, 05:38:28 PM »

Thanks guys! Big help. I'll have a look at booking separately.
brookie

View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: May 28, 2016, 11:58:20 PM »

so guys how many virgin miles do u need to get to vegas and back let say In march time approx
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: May 29, 2016, 11:46:58 AM »

so guys how many virgin miles do u need to get to vegas and back let say In march time approx

That's how you do it.  So many different ways to earn miles without even trying.

Catch it right and the economy reward seats were 29,500 each this year.  With a free voucher into PE, that's a fine way to go.  Otherwise I agree, the reward seats are priced to make UC the slam dunk, as long as they actually have dates you can use.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: May 29, 2016, 12:08:32 PM »

21250 each way plus about £200 in taxes in economy
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: May 30, 2016, 08:23:27 AM »

Catch it right and the economy reward seats were 29,500 each this year.  With a free voucher into PE, that's a fine way to go.  

Such a good use of miles, in fact, that that is exactly what I'm doing this year.

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: