blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:52:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NBA Betting
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NBA Betting  (Read 41729 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 08, 2013, 04:37:56 PM »

Probably going to bet very big on the Rockets tonight vs the Lakers if the line is anything under 6 and probably the over if its less than 210 Cheesy Should be a shit ton of points in that game, would recommend watching that tonight if you watch any game.

Looks like they've screwed down on this game, bwin opened -5.5, but soon got rid of that.

The points line there was 214.5, soon shifted to 220 and everyone around the 218/9 mark now.

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 08, 2013, 07:02:50 PM »

Not sure how many games Amare has been back for but he is messing with the chemistry they had. Too many cooks IMO. Tbf, it was the same last season when Amare, Chandler and Lin were crushing then Carmelo came back and ruined it

Amare is just a waste of salary budget imo. Sooner they trade him off the better.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2013, 07:07:15 PM »

Probably going to bet very big on the Rockets tonight vs the Lakers if the line is anything under 6 and probably the over if its less than 210 Cheesy Should be a shit ton of points in that game, would recommend watching that tonight if you watch any game.

Looks like they've screwed down on this game, bwin opened -5.5, but soon got rid of that.

The points line there was 214.5, soon shifted to 220 and everyone around the 218/9 mark now.

lollllllllll 221 the line is now. That is just an absurd number. I think i will prob bet a little on the under but ima wait a little while to see if it shifts up anymore. -8 is pretty annoying. Woulda snapped up -5.5 if i saw it. Lakers have gasol and howard both injured and one of the worst benches in the nba. They are also just playing awful in general even when those 2 werent injured.

@MtSpewmore
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2013, 07:52:56 PM »

Milwaukee Bucks -5.5 (3x) William Hill

@MtSpewmore
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2013, 07:55:42 PM »

lollllllllll 221 the line is now. That is just an absurd number. I think i will prob bet a little on the under but ima wait a little while to see if it shifts up anymore. -8 is pretty annoying. Woulda snapped up -5.5 if i saw it. Lakers have gasol and howard both injured and one of the worst benches in the nba. They are also just playing awful in general even when those 2 werent injured.

Some very sharp guys are on the overs.  I wouldn't bet unders with someone elses money.

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2013, 07:59:54 PM »

Some very sharp guys are on the overs.  I wouldn't bet unders with someone elses money.

I don't like either side particularly. 221 is just such a large number, 1 bad stretch of 5-6 mins and its dead, makes me want to bet a little on the under. Also the fact that Dwight and Pau aren't playing means the Lakers have less good shooters and they also won't get as many FT's with no Dwight to hack so it won't stop the clock as often. 215/216 I would defo be on the over fwiw

@MtSpewmore
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2013, 11:30:08 PM »

Line up to 224 with some books and 223 with most and still rising. Ima try hold out as long as possible. Gona bet 2x at U224 at worst.

Coral just lolling about leaving their line at 220.5, still think I'm gona hold out for the higher numbers to bet the under. Just the lack of Lakers shooters and the chances of having a bad 5-6 minutes makes betting O220 just seem so unappealing
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 11:45:32 PM by TL900 » Logged

@MtSpewmore
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2013, 12:39:13 AM »

Aite, On U223.5 (missed a trick and lost .5pt of equity.) for 2 units. Lego Defence.

U223.5 Lakers/Rockets (2x)

and

If Kobe gets <35pts we win Cheesy

@MtSpewmore
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 09, 2013, 12:44:29 AM »

Aite, On U223.5 (missed a trick and lost .5pt of equity.) for 2 units. Lego Defence.

U223.5 Lakers/Rockets (2x)

and

If Kobe gets <35pts we win Cheesy

Is there another Kobe m8?

Ignore me Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 12:46:15 AM by Marky147 » Logged

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2013, 12:46:30 AM »

No, I was just referring to Kobe Bryant for the Lakers, no idea why I put it under the Bucks bet I placed.

my bad Cheesy

@MtSpewmore
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 09, 2013, 02:07:21 AM »

Sick first half, can see why the line was set so high and Kobe has hardly scored Cheesy

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 09, 2013, 02:13:11 AM »

Kobe has hardly scored Cheesy

yeah, this is the worrying thing Cheesy

They are both scoring very high % from 3's so were by no means dead yet. That 2nd Q could have been alot lower though which would have helped.

@MtSpewmore
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 09, 2013, 02:15:25 AM »

Kobe has hardly scored Cheesy

yeah, this is the worrying thing Cheesy

They are both scoring very high % from 3's so were by no means dead yet. That 2nd Q could have been alot lower though which would have helped.

I saw that it was under 20 points after about 4minutes and they still ended up with a 59pt 1/4, lets get some bounceouts please!

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 09, 2013, 02:40:32 AM »

another 6 minutes like this please.

Bucks coming back to. gogogogo

@MtSpewmore
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2013, 02:52:02 AM »

Guessing we could do with Rockets getting a nice lead, so they can slow up a bit in Q4?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: