blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:23:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 253 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?  (Read 478966 times)
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: June 11, 2012, 07:29:52 PM »

Just played a 500 hand session and feeling great about the first 490 of them....

Had a couple of tough decisions in the last couple of orbits on one table against this guy I'd been crushing.

1.  This is his first overbet, I don't like it and can't see much that I beat..
http://weaktight.com/4755780

2.  This was a couple of hands later and decided to try and 'set him up' for another overbet.. as I figured he would expect it to work more than he should.  I thought he was getting frustrated with me and esp with the hand above..
http://weaktight.com/4755786

3. This was a perfect finish and I decided to just flat the turn to cc any river, then on this one figured that actually they wouldn't be able to fold Ax and there is only 78 that makes sense and beats me.
http://wt.ag/N4vEIU

thoughts people??

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 11, 2012, 08:17:09 PM »

Fold pre in hand 1 to the 3bet and fd pre in hand 3 utg.

FOld river in hand 1 don't think it's a bluff line. Hand 2 depends on what u did in hand 1 ducy?

Hand 3 just b/c turn?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 11, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »

Fold pre in hand 1 to the 3bet and fd pre in hand 3 utg.

FOld river in hand 1 don't think it's a bluff line. Hand 2 depends on what u did in hand 1 ducy?

Hand 3 just b/c turn?

[X] Folded hand 1

[ ] Folded hand 2

[X] Shoved river hand 3, I wanted to bet/call turn tbh....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy much better decisions imo rather than "what are you doing in a pot from UTG with 105o John?"

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 12, 2012, 11:50:12 PM »

can anyone pm details of any places people download things from if you know what i mean?

I used to use vuze/ bittorrent but last time i tried they weren't very good.......

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 13, 2012, 06:20:57 PM »

Been sorting up and arranging some training at work, which will involve some time down in Southampton again.

I was down there for 4 weeks a couple of years ago and had a cracking time while earning an NVQ lvl 4 diploma.  There's some super soft action in both Southampton and Portsmouth so that will be interesting - i 'may dabble'...

but tbh it will be great for grinding.. I'm thinking ill take my pc with me and take one monitor... then I can grind and play diablo! Cheesy

Currently chatting to lil'd and finding out first hand how degen these psycho UK hopefuls really are!

I highly recommend his blog...
http://lildaveslife.blogspot.co.uk/

It takes a while to get through but its well worth starting from the beginning to understand how he knows Cody, Perrins, Channing and the rest of the UK mob, how he lost two of his fingers, and how he manages to do his bollucks in every single $50k pot he finds himself in! Cheesy

<3 dave.

Other than that, its time for some more grinding tonight, but morale is very high as C is moving in TODAY!

Going to get some nandos to suprise her with, and then bring her home to chill and settle in....... Won't seem much different for a bit as she comes up for 2-3 weeks at a time anyways... but the plan is that this is 'it'.  Until Fathers day on Sunday when she's going home again. Cheesy

Also funking for England and im going to be a bit of a 'lad' about it and invite everyone I know to come and watch the game @ mine this friday! So consider yourselves all invited!

Errr..... not sure what else right now.. but have tomorrow and friday off, so going to 'get it' and try to win @ pokers! gl me.

peace

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 13, 2012, 11:16:13 PM »

[00:15:01] John Blackit turns out that you were right...
[00:15:01] John Black: :$

yesssssssssssssssssssss.

got some great exercises for john to do now that will help him complete his transition from live -> cash player. nobody does this kinda coaching technique but going to work great

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 14, 2012, 01:44:00 AM »

[00:15:01] John Blackit turns out that you were right...
[00:15:01] John Black: :$

yesssssssssssssssssssss.

got some great exercises for john to do now that will help him complete his transition from live -> cash player. nobody does this kinda coaching technique but going to work great

I'll owe you a lot in the long term mate, so glad you offered the stake.  And i know i've been a disappointment so far, unfortunately I start to get overseas jobs with work the second you back me - ofc!  but I know you know that I #lovethegame as much as anyone we know..

And i feel like I listen so much better, I try almost anything and I'm showing that I'll put in the work when able to....

It's a really tough way to make an ez £ or $ but LEGGGGGOOOOO!!!!

(any techniques/ ideas welcome.... bring them to the people if you want, or we can trial in secret and ill just post winning graphs like you showed me earlier to prove they work and you're the greatest)
[Pleno showed me a graph earlier of him dropping down to 200/400nl for the last 50k hands... He's made over £30k profit.... CONFIRMED sicko]

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 14, 2012, 11:54:43 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=aF4CWCXirZ8

currently obsessed with the youtube game.. where you start with one video and then ONLY play one of the suggested ones and you have to 'navigate' through youtube to what you want....

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 14, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »

currently obsessed with the youtube game.. where you start with one video and then ONLY play one of the suggested ones and you have to 'navigate' through youtube to what you want....

gonna take a long time to get from that to Stefan Postma...

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 14, 2012, 03:20:02 PM »

gg life. Similiar to the wiki game, how many clicks to get to Hitler.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 14, 2012, 11:08:35 PM »

milligan, why the new account sir?

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 15, 2012, 01:48:45 AM »

Getting crushed atm..

lost a few standard all ins, one terrible one and an unfortunate couple of hands.. c'est la vie.

I think i have a really great mindset, i just need more time atm. With every hand I'm growing in appreciation of both poker and patience.

I have a lot more respect than i used to for the 50k+ month grinders... esp since my mate pulls 125k+ regularly.

Its definitely the hardest way to earn an easy $ i know!

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 15, 2012, 02:59:47 AM »

Getting crushed atm..

lost a few standard all ins, one terrible one and an unfortunate couple of hands.. c'est la vie.

I think i have a really great mindset, i just need more time atm. With every hand I'm growing in appreciation of both poker and patience.

I have a lot more respect than i used to for the 50k+ month grinders... esp since my mate pulls 125k+ regularly.

Its definitely the hardest way to earn an easy $ i know!

Kept morale high and didn't look at graph much throughout session but knew I was losing in the start/ mid stages...

Thought I was still losing, but just less now... then i looked and over 3hrs and 751 hands I have won a total of $-2.46. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
#lovethegame

Feeling so chuffed with this session, so much good in it.  So much discipline, and still a few mistakes... maybe 2bi's worth.
Loving it though!

Shame about the 2bi's worth of runbad but meh....  is supposed to beat  aipf 37.912% of the time anyways!

keeeep it up, more time pls.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 15, 2012, 03:29:38 PM »

HH for or gtfo

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 15, 2012, 03:40:56 PM »

milligan, why the new account sir?

coz I am a filthy donk and need to be reminded of that fact!

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 ... 253 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: