blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:28:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 ... 253 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?  (Read 479013 times)
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: April 04, 2013, 12:48:03 AM »

Well played JB!

Such MASSIVE value for these Sats, I would defo play if I weren't so streched, u would be mad not to.

Gl for the weekend B1nk Cheesy
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: April 04, 2013, 12:52:09 AM »

Well played JB!

Such MASSIVE value for these Sats, I would defo play if I weren't so streched, u would be mad not to.

get up a thread and sell at 1.5..... It will sell out within hours honestly Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
LonOhRay

View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: April 04, 2013, 12:52:22 AM »

I played some25nl zoom for a bit to see how it played and to try pinch some pennies. As soon as I snap folded AQo and TT to 3 bets I started winning, no one on there turns nut blockers into bluffs on any streets ever they really are all "disgusting nits".

I stopped bluffing with the nut blockers too because despite being nits don't like to fold medium-strong hands vs me either and I'm sure they won't to you. - I won some more stopping this too.

It's weird because I hate playing at the same table as you, strongly dislike/tilt easily, but I have missed you ever so slightly. I'll come for a nandos/aspersions some time soon.

Gl in monte Carlo, can't wait to play same table as you then though Cheesy
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: April 04, 2013, 12:53:35 AM »

Nice work sir. 5% pls.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: April 04, 2013, 12:55:29 AM »

Well played JB!

get up a thread and sell at 1.5..... It will sell out within hours honestly Smiley

Doughnut!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: April 04, 2013, 12:57:15 AM »

Well played JB!

Doughnut!
sweet lovely and you wanna poke your finger in my hole? Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: April 04, 2013, 12:59:20 AM »

Well played JB!

Satellite King
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: April 04, 2013, 01:29:52 AM »

I played some25nl zoom for a bit to see how it played and to try pinch some pennies. As soon as I snap folded AQo and TT to 3 bets I started winning, no one on there turns nut blockers into bluffs on any streets ever they really are all "disgusting nits".

I stopped bluffing with the nut blockers too because despite being nits don't like to fold medium-strong hands vs me either and I'm sure they won't to you. - I won some more stopping this too.

It's weird because I hate playing at the same table as you, strongly dislike/tilt easily, but I have missed you ever so slightly. I'll come for a nandos/aspersions some time soon.

Gl in monte Carlo, can't wait to play same table as you then though Cheesy

huh?

and yeah I'm getting there with the 25nl stuff.... I might be wrong but I really belive once I've got my head round 25nl, I'll fly up to 100nl in no time.... then help will be needed.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: April 04, 2013, 01:31:57 AM »

Well played JB!

The upsetting thing is I'm with Alex in that I think this will be a relatively 'soft' 1k-er, and if that were true then I believe I would be decent value a little above 1.0.

However, the supreme likelihood will be that the %'s will be 1.0...  I've played a couple of UKIPT's at 700 but never a £1k.

Would be nice to Goulder it...

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: April 04, 2013, 02:27:59 AM »

You could probably count on one hand how many threads don't sell out and I bet those that did not sell had some negative comment.... You got a seat just like you used to and what difference will getting a couple of hundred quid make. Play it and keep it all for yourself. Do a big positive win John Black style.Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: April 04, 2013, 05:22:28 AM »

You could probably count on one hand how many threads don't sell out and I bet those that did not sell had some negative comment.... You got a seat just like you used to and what difference will getting a couple of hundred quid make. Play it and keep it all for yourself. Do a big positive win John Black style.Smiley

Thanks bro, getting seats in the standard DTD fields hasn't been too tough for me because in satellites I'm so handcuffed by stack size that I have to behave and adhere to such strict guidelines.. that i just follow standard, solid fundamentals and so far.. have always seem to have done rather well out of them.  The real question here is how tough will the Monte's and ISPT's be and can I rack up a couple of each.. would be great to have a spare bullet for Monte and sell a little to make life a little easier.  Then to have a couple of Day1's and potentially even a Day2 ticket for ISPT would be the dream, not needing it and pocketing the $$...

long way away yet.

I'll just take my cheap entry to the 336 and run with it for now.  Really enjoy the DTD events and as long as I can get in the door this time... (still have an 'alert Rob Yong' on my card) then I'll be alright.
Last time he was called and said something along the lines of "can't be arsed to come down the club now but leave the note on there and ill speak to him next time" about the comments from a long time ago about Nicola and the team, which were supposed to be a joke anyways.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: April 04, 2013, 05:32:27 AM »

Here's just some of the better ones from the last day in the Galapagos... (note i was there for 15 days)

All taken by me... some even with my brand new 'for this trip' underwater camera that my friend who came out for the second week brought with her...
she's an absolute star, and although as you'll see I struggle to get clear pictures when underwater, snorkelling, chasing sharks and still trying to breathe while taking photos.... I did my absolute best.

The best photos were when I could hold onto a rock or something and then get a decent focus.

The sharks are 'white tip' sharks and a lot of fun to dive with, just going about their business not minding us, we're too big to be food so they just meander around us.  Kinda strange to see a fin in the water then all shout 'SHARK' and then dive in after it... and that was after hammerheads - which do sometimes have a little bite on humans.  They were a little shy around me though... guess its the manatee like figure - scares the living crap out of them.

And this is a snippet of ONE DAY!.....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

1 Marine Iguana's the worlds only water friendly lizards
2 Sea-lions.. they're the distant smaller cousins of the Californian Sea-lions, super friendly and very playful
3 A "Sally Light-foot" crab cleaning the scales of a marine Iguana
4 A Whale skeleton, complete... on the sand laid out for tourists to view and take funny pics with... Cheesy
5 Our guide 'Washinton' showing us that Hermit crab's love the warmth so much they'll come out of their shell for it as he blows on it.. #notablowjob
6 Baby turtle fresh from hatching, stuck on the beach upside down... we can't touch him to help him and he's too late in the morning to survive... #mclunchinthemaking
7 Fresh turtle eggs, either from being raided by 'Ghost Crabs' or by actual hatching and leaving the nest - hard to tell
8 GALAPAGOS 2013!!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:42:59 AM by jgcblack » Logged

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: April 04, 2013, 05:33:28 AM »

and some more..

1 Pelican perching... shortly after he flew low over the bay, most amazing shot of his wings.. not perfect focus though.
2 Captain Black is calling... notice the Pilsner ready for any stressful Iceberg situations..
3 Myself and Rico - snorkelling 'friends' and fellow 'studs'.
4 'White tip' reef sharks, kinda fun to swim after as I'm too big for food... they 'sleep' by staying still down current and letting it flow through their gills.
5 Amazing collection of starfish happened to be next to each other... beautiful up close... I have a bunch of them closer up.
6 A beautiful sea urchin... took a while to get this shot in focus, but once I grabbed onto the right rock for steadying - we were golden!
7 Some 'yellow tail' sergant fish if I remember correctly.. this is me actually in the middle of a massive shoal, swimming as one of them for 20 seconds
8 Not the worst view off the back of the boat, the crew pulled up the dingy's each day to sail quicker at night... obv I helped with my guns when around. Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 05:47:22 AM by jgcblack » Logged

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: April 04, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »

For those who don't have me on facebook, my newest and probably best profile pic.

jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: April 04, 2013, 10:56:09 PM »

Not that it really matters but getting absolutely smashed in the lounge waiting my start to my 14hours flying...

I always struggle with jet lag when coming home from the 'west'... Gl me.

Been a child the last few nights and my two weeks of Galapagos conditioning of
- wakeup 6am
- do stuff till 1pm
- lunch, then siesta
- do stuff
- dinner then bed at 8pm
Means I've been absolutely shattered come 8/9pm last couple of days.

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 ... 253 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: