blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:28:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6780 6781 6782 6783 [6784] 6785 6786 6787 6788 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437043 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #101745 on: May 24, 2015, 07:05:22 PM »

Parma v Verona

Luca Toni has to score two or more goals to be top Italian goal scorer. All the team will play for him to score. Don't know if that is built into the prices yet.

Toni scored 2 Smiley

missed it, well done, what a spot. Always knew u should post more, probably be the threads top tipster!!!

I'm not a tipster I'm afraid, non of my stuff is original. But I do work with some good people. Wink

Most of the stuff on here is read somewhere or helps to back up someones thought process.

Don't let that put you off Lisa. Post more tips....please!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #101746 on: May 24, 2015, 07:09:43 PM »

In a lovely surprise Palace finished 10th in the PL. they won, west ham and everton lost

£50 at 7/2 pays for some of the ante post book we are taking red tomorrow

well done Ant

tyty.

Palace ended up joint 2nd on the handicap with Southampton, both 2 points behind Swansea.

Allardyce's West Ham finished 5th, equal with Mourinho's Chelsea.  Assume both of those managers will get equal recogntion for the way their teams have overachieved this season...

Best gloss over Liverpool's performance on the handicap.

Its not an aftertime, because I forgot to back it, and all season I have had to suffer, but I vividly remember watching ATR one June afternoon, and after a winner, Matt Chapman interviewed Willie McKay, the football agent, and asked him for his best bet for the season, and he oddly suggested Swansea to win the Premiership Handicap.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #101747 on: May 24, 2015, 07:11:06 PM »

Parma v Verona

Luca Toni has to score two or more goals to be top Italian goal scorer. All the team will play for him to score. Don't know if that is built into the prices yet.

Toni scored 2 Smiley

missed it, well done, what a spot. Always knew u should post more, probably be the threads top tipster!!!

I'm not a tipster I'm afraid, non of my stuff is original. But I do work with some good people. Wink

Most of the stuff on here is read somewhere or helps to back up someones thought process.

Don't let that put you off Lisa. Post more tips....please!

This can't be true, can it?   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #101748 on: May 24, 2015, 07:21:33 PM »

Tomorrow, Danish league, FC Midtjylland v Brondby.

FC Midtjylland have WON every game at home this season and have already won the league.
They were evens at home to second placed Kobenhavn couple weeks ago now 2.3 to beat Brondby.

Midtjylland should still be too good and want to keep the record intact I reckon.
thoughts?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #101749 on: May 24, 2015, 07:35:55 PM »

Preston surely a massive price?!

I had backed them to win play offs, and so didn't even look until a moment ago.

Must be an element of their price based on the million times they have failed to qualify stat, as they will surely crush Swindon, based on pretty much every angle I can think of.

They looked confident in the semi, when I expected nerves, and can see this being one way traffic.

PS. Good work on the unders bet!!

I did join in on the overs bet though. Two more would be very nice!

peejaytwo

View Profile
« Reply #101750 on: May 24, 2015, 08:18:53 PM »

In a lovely surprise Palace finished 10th in the PL. they won, west ham and everton lost

£50 at 7/2 pays for some of the ante post book we are taking red tomorrow

well done Ant

tyty.

Palace ended up joint 2nd on the handicap with Southampton, both 2 points behind Swansea.

Allardyce's West Ham finished 5th, equal with Mourinho's Chelsea.  Assume both of those managers will get equal recogntion for the way their teams have overachieved this season...

Best gloss over Liverpool's performance on the handicap.

Its not an aftertime, because I forgot to back it, and all season I have had to suffer, but I vividly remember watching ATR one June afternoon, and after a winner, Matt Chapman interviewed Willie McKay, the football agent, and asked him for his best bet for the season, and he oddly suggested Swansea to win the Premiership Handicap.

dont let the taxman know, the way willie punts he may have got out of it.

Willie McKay, one of football’s most notorious agents, has been declared bankrupt at a hearing in Glasgow. McKay, who used to run his agency business from the multi-millionaire tax haven of Monaco and had racing stables in Yorkshire, revealed assets of just £987, while court documents detailed that he owed £713,292.

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #101751 on: May 24, 2015, 08:23:49 PM »

giro updaye, bet is going to be a brick, Uran just doesn't have the legs, whether its down to illness, his crash or just form. Was poor on the ITT yesterday but still climbed up to 4th overall, then shipped 8 minutes today to leave himself with (literally) a mountain to climb in the tough last week :-(
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101752 on: May 24, 2015, 08:27:54 PM »

giro updaye, bet is going to be a brick, Uran just doesn't have the legs, whether its down to illness, his crash or just form. Was poor on the ITT yesterday but still climbed up to 4th overall, then shipped 8 minutes today to leave himself with (literally) a mountain to climb in the tough last week :-(

No worries nelly, I've enjoyed the updates though. We'll get them next time.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #101753 on: May 24, 2015, 08:31:07 PM »

Great tip, sonour. Thanks.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #101754 on: May 24, 2015, 08:46:22 PM »

I was going to say following Willie may be the final demise of feed for sure! But beaten to as per

Great stuff Lisa

How is luca toni only 38?

Looks in better nick than 10 years ago tho
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #101755 on: May 24, 2015, 08:53:49 PM »

I was going to say following Willie may be the final demise of feed for sure! But beaten to as per

Great stuff Lisa

And knowing his rep was why I passed on it, but it was such an obscure start of season suggestion, it stood out and haunted me to the bitter end. Been a good season overall though.

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #101756 on: May 24, 2015, 08:58:37 PM »

No worries nelly, I've enjoyed the updates though. We'll get them next time.

I thought we'd at least get a sweat out of it mimimum, but he's been below par pretty much every day so far, so very disappointing. that  the unpredictability of road racing i guess. i'll start working on the tour de france ...
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #101757 on: May 24, 2015, 09:00:31 PM »

And that's why Gary Monk is Garth Crooks's manager of the season.

Not even the Soccer Saturday panel could muster something that daft.

"He's 'it the cheezun, Jeff!"

"The what?"

"Cheezun toast, Jeff"

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #101758 on: May 24, 2015, 09:03:18 PM »

Great stuff Lisa

And knowing his rep was why I passed on it, but it was such an obscure start of season suggestion, it stood out and haunted me to the bitter end. Been a good season overall though.

Yep does seem strange

Cant imagine the no nonsense swansea backroom staff would entertain even signing one of his players
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #101759 on: May 24, 2015, 10:04:49 PM »

Telegraph Football ‏@TeleFootball  1h1 hour ago
Exclusive: West Ham plot ambitious move for Carlo Ancelotti as their new manager
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/11627750/West-Ham-target-Carlo-Ancelotti-as-their-new-manager.html

In further news i am also making a move

For Kelly Brook

This could also be classed as an ambitious move
Pages: 1 ... 6780 6781 6782 6783 [6784] 6785 6786 6787 6788 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: