blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:41:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6784 6785 6786 6787 [6788] 6789 6790 6791 6792 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438079 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101805 on: May 26, 2015, 09:37:47 AM »

Aussie Rules

At the risk of getting shot down, our top 8 bet for GWS  is going well. 6 wins out of 8 puts us in a strong 4th place. Tough games coming up but they are in good form. Off to Vegas now so shall check in with the bet at end of June. Good luck to all going to Vegas!!

thank you

looks like a good start

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101806 on: May 26, 2015, 09:43:07 AM »

One for Tighty and the cricket boys. Ben Stokes introduced into the betting for SPOTY at 50-1. We like?

if you think we'll win the Ashes then he would be in the frame certainly. popular player, we would be surprise winners of it too

looking at who else might win it

- hamilton?

- murray if he wins wimbledon?

- rory wins the open?

- england win the rugby world cup?

i suppose its more likely we win the ashes than the rugby world cup

RWC is on terrestial, which helps, and is later in the year, which helps (recency) but we shouldn't win it

i think i would have hamilton/murray/rory and maybe world athletics championship people then any team sports guy, currently

just checked the market

http://www.oddschecker.com/awards/sports-personality-of-the-year/winner

i think i would have stokes shorter than robshaw and as short as anderson

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101807 on: May 26, 2015, 09:54:03 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £760.52

Outstanding Bets £1848.12

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=24

No bets completed yesterday

cricket

A tremendous test match at Lords, which was the only post war test matrch with over 1600 runs and 40 wickets and a lords recrod

Click to see full-size image.

not a great match for us, Ballance scored 1 of the 1610 runs and Aderson only took 3 of the 20 new zealand wickets

Ben Stokes became only the fifth player ever with 600 runs and 25 wickets in his first 10 Tests

2nd test at Headingley on Friday

in the county game on a poor pitch at Hove Warwickshire are 180-7 leading Sussex by 169 going into the third day of their match. Warwickshire are favourites. watching the highlights the ball is seaming a foot off a length and it sounded a bit hairy according to reports

in div 2 Lancashire's kolpak pair Peterson and Prince both scored centuries at Southport as Lancashire replied to Derbyshire's 370 with 348-4

NBA

Houston won game 4 of their conference series, beating golden state 128-115. Harden scored 45 points. now 3-1 down in a best of 7

tennis

Murray won his first round match at roland garros in straight sets dropping only 7 games

the 2015-2016 premier league relegation market prices are out

we discussed west ham yesterday...13/2. sunderland who have won 23% of their top flight matches over 4 years...odds against with three attack minded reasonably funded teams coming up. thought they were two big prices......

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101808 on: May 26, 2015, 10:02:38 AM »

Hate to say it Tighty, but doesn't 4-1 on the Foxes look a little big?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101809 on: May 26, 2015, 10:09:59 AM »

could be

i think it looks a tougher bottom half next year to me. i quite like all the three promoted sides in their own ways to make a good fist of it, and this year two promoted sides didn't (and the third struggled until march)

we'll need to strengthen, and the hope is that having stayed up a year players will come. some wouldn't last year

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101810 on: May 26, 2015, 10:15:00 AM »

Yes - I think the league looks strong this year, with both the promoted teams and the teams who have gone down, as well as Pulis at WBA, Leicester's excellent end to season and Stoke, Saints and Swansea looking to have achieved Everton levels of consistency (well old Everton anyway).

I think Sunderland look vulnerable.  But I always think they look vulnerable every pre season.   I think Palace are too big at 5-1 as well, despite Pardew's excellent work there.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #101811 on: May 26, 2015, 10:15:15 AM »

I thought Everton at 100/1 looked massive with Shy, but they'd only lay me £2.50.  Got the same off Betfair.  

They don't look much better than Palace to me.  They should be, given their players, but they just aren't.  And how can they be 66/1 when Swansea are 9/1?  Guess they could easily do a Southampton, or even get top 4, and make me look am idiot, but at 100/1, I will take my chances.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101812 on: May 26, 2015, 10:21:28 AM »

I thought Everton at 100/1 looked massive with Shy, but they'd only lay me £2.50.  Got the same off Betfair. 

They don't look much better than Palace to me.  They should be, given their players, but they just aren't.  And how can they be 66/1 when Swansea are 9/1?  Guess they could easily do a Southampton, or even get top 4, and make me look am idiot, but at 100/1, I will take my chances.

i'm not sure i have got as far as agreeing with it in my own mind, but MOTD was commenting on Sunday night that the Europa League cost them this year (smallish squad/tightish finances for a bigger club) and without that next year they'd be back up the table again

as a cross ref, swansea had the europa league in 2013-14, and without it had a far better league season in 14-15

hull also started early in the euorpa league this season just gone

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101813 on: May 26, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »

Yes - Everton certainly too big compared to Stoke/Swansea.  Most times you won't get a run, but value as you say.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #101814 on: May 26, 2015, 11:29:24 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/sheff-utd/next-permanent-manager

Interesting early market, despite some obscene over-rounds.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #101815 on: May 26, 2015, 11:33:04 AM »

Getting ready to run for cover......

Surely southampton are too big at 33s.

Were definitely a surprise package this year and next year the following factors are in place.

Could get figured out. Certainly some evidence of this towards the end of this season.
European football
Some more names out of the door again.

Much bigger than the price this time last year and possibly value?
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #101816 on: May 26, 2015, 11:47:02 AM »

Sunderland for me should be shorter to be relegated .

I had them at 20-1 to finish bottom this year and will be looking at that market again throughout the summer.

Agree with Tighty , the 3 promoted sides have goals in them and that's what I look for in a team to avoid the drop.

Obviously lots can happen through the summer and I prefer to keep my powder dry until a week or two
before the season starts but if the odds start to shorten on Sunderland to go down then I will be happy
to take the 5-2 which I think was available.

Oddschecker seem to think Sunderland are not in the Premier League for next season....

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #101817 on: May 26, 2015, 01:10:20 PM »

I thought Everton at 100/1 looked massive with Shy, but they'd only lay me £2.50.  Got the same off Betfair.  

They don't look much better than Palace to me.  They should be, given their players, but they just aren't.  And how can they be 66/1 when Swansea are 9/1?  Guess they could easily do a Southampton, or even get top 4, and make me look am idiot, but at 100/1, I will take my chances.

You can have 2/1 Palace to finish higher than Everton with me if you'd like it.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101818 on: May 26, 2015, 02:28:35 PM »

Rumours that  that Watford are busy engineering the departure of Jokanovic by offering him a poor package to go after other candidates.  Hope that's not true - will return us to laughing stock status after the fiasco of early last season.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101819 on: May 26, 2015, 02:38:33 PM »

Sigh.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/watford/11630165/Watford-search-for-fifth-manager-in-10-months-after-sacking-Slavisa-Jokanovic.html

Pages: 1 ... 6784 6785 6786 6787 [6788] 6789 6790 6791 6792 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: