blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:14:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7797 7798 7799 7800 [7801] 7802 7803 7804 7805 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439241 times)
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #117000 on: May 05, 2016, 01:25:05 AM »

One for Hector if he sees this but I was surprised to see Berdych favourite over Ferrer tomorrow? 

As far as I can see Berdych lost to improving Dzumhur in Monte Carlo and got past Istomin today so no clay form to speak of.

Ferrer done nothing on clay either - beat Garcia Lopez and Kuddy today to get this far.

It's a vacuum but on old form it's the wrong way round for me so had a chunky one on the Spaniard.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117001 on: May 05, 2016, 01:27:55 AM »

Do we not have to be all over Atletico in the CL final?

Only lost once vs Real in their last 10 meetings, Real looked pretty sluggish against a frankly embarrassing Man City, Atletico saw off a much better Bayern and yet Atletico are 9/4 with Coral (2/1 generally).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117002 on: May 05, 2016, 01:41:03 AM »

One for Hector if he sees this but I was surprised to see Berdych favourite over Ferrer tomorrow?  

As far as I can see Berdych lost to improving Dzumhur in Monte Carlo and got past Istomin today so no clay form to speak of.

Ferrer done nothing on clay either - beat Garcia Lopez and Kuddy today to get this far.

It's a vacuum but on old form it's the wrong way round for me so had a chunky one on the Spaniard.

I watched most of the Ferrer game this afternoon.  He was very up and down but i agree it is very very hard to have him as a dog in this spot.  This event favours the big servers more than any other clay court event though as discussed on the Sky coverage this afternoon. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:44:55 AM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117003 on: May 05, 2016, 03:05:45 AM »

One of the most incredible NBA play off games ever is at half time now if anyone is still up.  Cleveland have only made 6 out of 21 of their 2 point shots in the first half.  If i told you that how many do you think they would be losing by?  15? 20? Wrong

They have also made 18 out of 27 3 point shots (all time nba record for a half) and are winning by 36 at half time with seven different players scoring at least 1 3 point shot for the Cavs in the first half.  Pretty sure that will be a NBA record as well.

Channel 413 bt sport if you fancy watching the 2nd half.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #117004 on: May 05, 2016, 03:22:20 AM »

One of the most incredible NBA play off games ever is at half time now if anyone is still up.  Cleveland have only made 6 out of 21 of their 2 point shots in the first half.  If i told you that how many do you think they would be losing by?  15? 20? Wrong

They have also made 18 out of 27 3 point shots (all time nba record for a half) and are winning by 36 at half time with seven different players scoring at least 1 3 point shot for the Cavs in the first half.  Pretty sure that will be a NBA record as well.

Channel 413 bt sport if you fancy watching the 2nd half.

Just saw that on Twitter, but wasn't sure if it was on.

Cheers, will watch 2nd half while I'm waiting for UFC to start.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117005 on: May 05, 2016, 04:21:03 AM »

All time NBA record for 3 pointers made in a play off game just smashed by the Cavs tonight.  25.  Sure the Warriors and the splash brothers will have their eyes on that record.  Don't expect that to last too long.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 04:32:54 AM by arbboy » Logged
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #117006 on: May 05, 2016, 07:52:46 AM »

Wolves have also been pretty woeful since Christmas.

They certainly have, but I suspect it would be important to be trying to win their last game of the season. They aren't going to get a better chance than playing a team who are going to put their second string out.
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117007 on: May 05, 2016, 09:55:12 AM »

Samantha Stosur v Patricia Maria Tig  (Madrid Open)

This match appears to have been priced more on history/ranking than current form.
Tig is in the form of her life and has beaten Kasatkina, Stephens and Keys in her last three rounds. Admittedly, Keys was poor last night and Stephens is just as erratic.
Stosur had a walkover versus Safarova and was extremely lucky to beat Suarez Navarro in 3 sets yesterday. Suarez Navarro was feeling so ill that she was in tears whilst winning the first set and only carried on because Stosur was playing so badly for most of the match.

Recommend £20 on Tig at 3.5 or 3.4 if you don't have Betway/Marathon.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wta-madrid/samantha-stosur-v-patricia-maria-tig/winner

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/tennis/market/1.124659184

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117008 on: May 05, 2016, 10:09:37 AM »

Patricia Maria Tig 3.45 £20.00 £49.00

Ref: 67908495484 Matched: 09:14 05-May-16

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117009 on: May 05, 2016, 10:14:30 AM »

i wanted to quickly come back on a previous theory, the county championship no toss

this theory has been discarded in a wastepaper bin

what has happened is that fearful of being inserted by visiting captains and losing the game on the first morning, home clubs have prepared pitches resembling the M25.

the result has been in div one that through three rounds on 2 of 26 games have seen a positive result

run fests galore, pitches haven't deteriorated much and would last 5 days plus

as a spectacle, pretty dull and likely to remain so unless the weather is bad, spicing some pitches up.

here are the early tables. we are on warwickshire in 1

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #117010 on: May 05, 2016, 10:20:50 AM »

I thought at 18s it looked a fair bit of value to progress.

I see it starting a fair bit shorter than this and if nothing else you can arb it later.

Best price on Still on top now 12,-1 and shorter elsewhere.

Understandable we didn't put on but a good spot.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #117011 on: May 05, 2016, 10:46:51 AM »

It's also 12-1 that Donald Trump and Boris Johnson become the next President/Prime Minister. Incred!

Sometimes everything falls perfectly for a Posh goals bet.

Blackpool are being priced up like they still have something to play for. Mathematically they do, but they're effectively down (Fleetwood can be backed at 20-1 to go down instead).

They'd need Fleetwood to lose at home to Crewe, and to beat Posh at London Road. 20-1 is skinny.

McCann made a huge difference in his two games in charge prior to fking Westley taking over, not least when we scored five at Oldham. Saturday was more like the old days. 3-0 up, back to 3-3, then get a winner in injury time.

We have most players back now and McCann actually plays them in their natural positions. Smith is back at RB and Toffolo, who was frozen out by Westley after he'd wanted him in on loan, is at LB. Both are best going forward.

Angol and Coulthirst are i n form up front, and Maddison's season numbers have been amazing given how often he's been benched or played oop.

Biggest thing is, the players hated playing for Westley and they LOVE McCann. They'll want him to get the gig full time for sure. A big win here would help.

There will be a crowd for this too, so it won't be a flat lunchtime atmosphere. They're giving free tickets to former season ticket holders.

The crowd will be up for it, the players will be up for it, the pitch is good, Posh are overpriced (would be 4-7 if Blackpool were confirmed down already) and Blackpool have the potential to give up, either if we score a couple quickly, or news come through of Fleetwood beating Crewe.

We'll go for the jackpot here, 4+, 5+ and 6+ @ 10-1, 33-1 and 90-1 with Coral, £20, £10 and £5 respectively. Also, a throwaway fiver on Angol scoring a hat-trick at 40-1 please.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #117012 on: May 05, 2016, 10:48:35 AM »

i wanted to quickly come back on a previous theory, the county championship no toss

what has happened is that fearful of being inserted by visiting captains and losing the game on the first morning, home clubs have prepared pitches resembling the M25.

the result has been in div one that through three rounds on 2 of 26 games have seen a positive result

run fests galore, pitches haven't deteriorated much and would last 5 days plus2

as a spectacle, pretty dull and likely to remain so unless the weather is bad, spicing some pitches up.

Quite pleased with Lancashire's start and can see them faring better than expected. Livingstone certainly looks a real prospect and with Butter to return after IPL duties (assuming he doesn't get recalled to the test team) I think they may be underpriced against some of the 'bigger' teams. The attack looks in decent shape but it is definitely the season for Kerrigan to step up if we are going to challenge. As a side note,  I can Livingstone being promoted up the order shortly so another one to keep an eye on for top batsman markets.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #117013 on: May 05, 2016, 10:56:16 AM »

Morning Dungbeetle.

Regarding Berdych v Ferrer. I know someone is going to win it but I can't figure out who. I don't like players who are still coming back from injury, Ferrer, and I don't like Berdych against any decent player or on clay. Then we have the fact that this venue leans towards favouring players with big serves and I can't figure it out at all.

Did you see any of Cuevas's match v Monfils. I am a big fan of Cuevas and I want to back him against Kyrgios today but didn't see him play yesterday.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TommyPlus

View Profile
« Reply #117014 on: May 05, 2016, 11:09:27 AM »

run fests galore, pitches haven't deteriorated much and would last 5 days plus

Your point stands pal and I agree 100% but it's 2 positive results from 13 games.
Pages: 1 ... 7797 7798 7799 7800 [7801] 7802 7803 7804 7805 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: