blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:26:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8117 8118 8119 8120 [8121] 8122 8123 8124 8125 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446103 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #121800 on: September 22, 2016, 11:41:48 PM »

Really hope she does, I think she's great.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #121801 on: September 23, 2016, 12:05:38 AM »

Disagree IMO shes boring 99% of the time.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121802 on: September 23, 2016, 12:07:53 AM »

wish i knew who VCM and Mrs VCM were first thought was Victoria Coren-Mitchell but doesnt look like her

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121803 on: September 23, 2016, 12:10:58 AM »

Disagree IMO shes boring 99% of the time.

Whoops!

Sorry, Mr KK. I should have said: she's the one in the middle:

wish i knew who VCM and Mrs VCM were first thought was Victoria Coren-Mitchell but doesnt look like her

The very same, iron.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #121804 on: September 23, 2016, 12:11:34 AM »

did red get on the dons against servco at the weekend if not i would recommend hanging fire on the bet
aberdeen play in the cup tonight rangers played 2 days ago if the dons put out a full team tonight as is expected the team could be a bit jaded before sunday

good news is though as i have now come out infavour of not betting  the bet will come in LMAO

i hadn't yet. missed the recommended price and asked the question what the lowest price to take was....(15/8 at the time)

Missed this as been mega busy with work all week.   I'd day 15/8 as marginal.  Probably still a bet but for smaller stakes.  Part of the appeal was the price was just so good ast weekend.

Still a bet at 7/4 imo. Rangers shouldn't be favourites for this. Only downside as Iron pointed out is the 3 day turnaround for Aberdeen compared to 5 for Sevco and the fact that Hayes looks like he'll miss out.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #121805 on: September 23, 2016, 12:26:03 AM »

What about Celtic vs rangers in the league cup and Celtic to win the cup
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121806 on: September 23, 2016, 12:38:23 AM »

no value in that, yeah its the likely outcome but the bookies will price it accordingly

value might be in morton as strange as it seems and as unlikely as it seems

celtic have ECL to worry about but will have a full team out v rangers as a game v rangers is more important than any diddly team like man city or barca
but come the final if celtic are playing morton they will likely rest 2 or 3 of the first team. obviously not wholesale changes as it is a final but celtic have bigger fish to fry in october and november during the semi and finals
 aberdeen who play morton in he semi are not firing on all cylinders and have often in recent seasons lost in cup games against lower division sides
25-1 morton seems to be where any value is IMHO

current prices of even money celtic 2-1 aberdeen and 7/2 rangers all seem to be fair

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121807 on: September 23, 2016, 12:40:35 AM »

no value in that, yeah its the likely outcome but the bookies will price it accordingly

value might be in morton as strange as it seems and as unlikely as it seems

celtic have ECL to worry about but will have a full team out v rangers as a game v rangers is more important than any diddly team like man city or barca
but come the final if celtic are playing morton they will likely rest 2 or 3 of the first team. obviously not wholesale changes as it is a final but celtic have bigger fish to fry in october and november during the semi and finals
 aberdeen who play morton in he semi are not firing on all cylinders and have often in recent seasons lost in cup games against lower division sides
25-1 morton seems to be where any value is IMHO

current prices of even money celtic 2-1 aberdeen and 7/2 rangers all seem to be fair

forget all that morton are 10-1 to beat aberdeen then would be bigger than that in final so even my untrained eye there is no value at 25-1

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #121808 on: September 23, 2016, 08:25:52 AM »

Has the league cup final changed dates? 

Isn't it in March like every other year?

There is absolutely no value in Morton, they are terrible.  Aberdeen should comfortably beat them.  Celtic will beat the rangers I think and it will be an Aberdeen v Celtic final, the value might actually be in waiting till the final and backing Aerdeen given Celtic's poor hampden record. 

I'd think on the day of the final Aberdeen go off biger than 9/4 which is the current price to win the cup. 
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #121809 on: September 23, 2016, 10:00:05 AM »

Any inside info on whether Mrs VCM is getting the Bake Off gig?

12/1 for our Vicky.

Clare Balding fav at 7/1   ....cant see it myself.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121810 on: September 23, 2016, 10:06:59 AM »

Has the league cup final changed dates? 

Isn't it in March like every other year?

There is absolutely no value in Morton, they are terrible.  Aberdeen should comfortably beat them.  Celtic will beat the rangers I think and it will be an Aberdeen v Celtic final, the value might actually be in waiting till the final and backing Aerdeen given Celtic's poor hampden record. 

I'd think on the day of the final Aberdeen go off biger than 9/4 which is the current price to win the cup. 

final is in November new cup format this year

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #121811 on: September 23, 2016, 11:17:00 AM »

In the tennis in Russia today it is worth backing Youzhny to beat Zverev. Zverev leads the head to head 2 nil, but they were played on clay and grass and this is an indoor tournament which is Youzhny's favourite surface. Youzhny beat Raonic yesterday, breaking his serve several times, so he is in good form. Zverev is a rising star of the ATP but has still not got the range of shots he needs if he is going to get into the top 10.

Suggest £20 Youzhny @ 6/4 with Hills

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121812 on: September 23, 2016, 11:47:34 AM »

In the tennis in Russia today it is worth backing Youzhny to beat Zverev. Zverev leads the head to head 2 nil, but they were played on clay and grass and this is an indoor tournament which is Youzhny's favourite surface. Youzhny beat Raonic yesterday, breaking his serve several times, so he is in good form. Zverev is a rising star of the ATP but has still not got the range of shots he needs if he is going to get into the top 10.

Suggest £20 Youzhny @ 6/4 with Hills

Mikhail Youzhny alexander zverev v Youzhny Winner
6/4
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £50.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #121813 on: September 23, 2016, 12:14:30 PM »

12/1 for our Vicky.

Don't get me wrong; VCM has some outstanding assets, including her journalistic skills. However, her incarnations on the small screen lack warmth, IMO. Having said that, Mr Hollywood would surely have a massive say in the appointment, so this is one for those with insider knowledge.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121814 on: September 23, 2016, 03:24:12 PM »

12/1 for our Vicky.

Don't get me wrong; VCM has some outstanding assets, including her journalistic skills. However, her incarnations on the small screen lack warmth, IMO. Having said that, Mr Hollywood would surely have a massive say in the appointment, so this is one for those with insider knowledge.

It's channel 4. They'll probably go with Davina.

Pages: 1 ... 8117 8118 8119 8120 [8121] 8122 8123 8124 8125 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: