blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:59:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272630 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8467 8468 8469 8470 [8471] 8472 8473 8474 8475 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13449769 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127050 on: April 06, 2017, 05:33:01 PM »

They are betting to 140% for the 40 runners (excluding reserves) and 1/4 1,2,3,4,5 in their place book.  Obviously there is plenty of juice in a product like this to offer this promo.  All bets have to be ew where even more margin is hidden for them to pad the promo with.  Amazing to see numerous firms still 1/4 1,2,3,4.

Great offer for the casuals to mop up.  Nowhere near as sexy as it looks and also forces you to place your bets before the rush later in the afternoon to assist the pressure on their servers.  You also have to deposit £250 to get the £125 back.  Vast majority of punters will just leave that in their account and punt it off on other stuff rather than actually find the withdraw button hidden away in the my account section of the site.

10am Saturday it is 100% going to be very sexy

Anyone excluded from offers presumably doesn't get this either so they are only realistically offering it to confirmed losing accounts right which have been opened by last night right?  No new casual can open an account on Friday or Saturday morning and access it.

I get the offers. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127051 on: April 06, 2017, 05:34:55 PM »

They are betting to 140% for the 40 runners (excluding reserves) and 1/4 1,2,3,4,5 in their place book.  Obviously there is plenty of juice in a product like this to offer this promo.  All bets have to be ew where even more margin is hidden for them to pad the promo with.  Amazing to see numerous firms still 1/4 1,2,3,4.

Great offer for the casuals to mop up.  Nowhere near as sexy as it looks and also forces you to place your bets before the rush later in the afternoon to assist the pressure on their servers.  You also have to deposit £250 to get the £125 back.  Vast majority of punters will just leave that in their account and punt it off on other stuff rather than actually find the withdraw button hidden away in the my account section of the site.

Anyone excluded from offers presumably doesn't get this either so they are only realistically offering it to confirmed losing accounts right which have been opened by last night right?  No new casual can open an account on Friday or Saturday morning and access it.

Really?
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127052 on: April 06, 2017, 05:37:01 PM »

In darting news, barney fav on exchange
junior91

View Profile
« Reply #127053 on: April 06, 2017, 05:40:44 PM »

Really?

Click to see full-size image.

from their T&C's
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127054 on: April 06, 2017, 05:41:38 PM »

Lol what a joke
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #127055 on: April 06, 2017, 05:44:23 PM »

I get the offers. 

Ditto.

For all the wisdom on here I am surprised that so many here go at it like a bull in a China shop with new accounts.

Smaller initial bets, spreading the load, and realistically not trying to squeeze max juice out of every bet can mean you keep those accounts open far longer, than the wham bam thank you man, approach.

There is always tomorrow to consider.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127056 on: April 06, 2017, 06:31:01 PM »

I get the offers. 

Ditto.

For all the wisdom on here I am surprised that so many here go at it like a bull in a China shop with new accounts.

Smaller initial bets, spreading the load, and realistically not trying to squeeze max juice out of every bet can mean you keep those accounts open far longer, than the wham bam thank you man, approach.

There is always tomorrow to consider.

I wouldn't claim I knew the secret to eternal accounts. 

Sometimes it is pretty clear why they have gone, other times a complete mystery.  For instance, I have no idea why sporting bet are now limiting me to £3 on a premier league match.   They have been pretty stingy at times, but this is a new level of bet reduction. If all else fails, I assumed I could still bet on the Premier League.  As a comparison, BFSB who are frequently a complete joke let me put 30 odd quid on. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #127057 on: April 06, 2017, 06:36:33 PM »

blimey,bet365 offer

Grand National Money Back Offer
The Grand National takes place on Saturday 8th April and we’ve got a fantastic money back offer for Each-Way bets placed on the world’s greatest horse race.
How it works:
•    Place your bets on the Grand National between Thursday 6th April and 11:59:59 UK Time on Saturday 8th April.
•    We will then give you half the stake back for every Each-Way single bet you place on the race, up to a maximum total refund of £125 (or currency equivalent) per customer. T&Cs apply*.
•    To qualify for this offer, you must be an existing bet365 account holder and have opened your account before 23:59:59 UK Time on Wednesday 5th April 2017.
To ensure that your refund is credited as quickly as possible, please only include Grand National bets on your bet slip.

We are already paying 5 places on the Grand National and, from 14:00 UK Time on Friday 7th April 2017, we will also offer an additional 6 Place Market. Please note that Price Promise does not apply to this market.

In addition to the Grand National Money Back Offer and 6 Place Market, the bet365 Price Promise**, our ITV Racing 4/1 Offer ◊ and Best Odds Guaranteed◊◊ will also apply during the Grand National Festival.

So I can split this and do it for three different horses up to £125? Doesn't say first bet. Seems like an offer. As a casual and occasional horse racing better, they have my interest with that one!
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127058 on: April 06, 2017, 07:35:03 PM »

Fred not betting on darts anymore?
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #127059 on: April 06, 2017, 07:39:47 PM »

In darting news, barney fav on exchange

Still plenty of 6/4 about mate. Guess its just me and you on!
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127060 on: April 06, 2017, 07:46:09 PM »

And lilDave!
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127061 on: April 06, 2017, 07:57:43 PM »

blimey,bet365 offer

Grand National Money Back Offer
The Grand National takes place on Saturday 8th April and we’ve got a fantastic money back offer for Each-Way bets placed on the world’s greatest horse race.
How it works:
•    Place your bets on the Grand National between Thursday 6th April and 11:59:59 UK Time on Saturday 8th April.
•    We will then give you half the stake back for every Each-Way single bet you place on the race, up to a maximum total refund of £125 (or currency equivalent) per customer. T&Cs apply*.
•    To qualify for this offer, you must be an existing bet365 account holder and have opened your account before 23:59:59 UK Time on Wednesday 5th April 2017.
To ensure that your refund is credited as quickly as possible, please only include Grand National bets on your bet slip.

We are already paying 5 places on the Grand National and, from 14:00 UK Time on Friday 7th April 2017, we will also offer an additional 6 Place Market. Please note that Price Promise does not apply to this market.

In addition to the Grand National Money Back Offer and 6 Place Market, the bet365 Price Promise**, our ITV Racing 4/1 Offer ◊ and Best Odds Guaranteed◊◊ will also apply during the Grand National Festival.

So I can split this and do it for three different horses up to £125? Doesn't say first bet. Seems like an offer. As a casual and occasional horse racing better, they have my interest with that one!

Yeah you can do it on multiple horses. I have done before, is a cracking offer

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #127062 on: April 06, 2017, 08:09:30 PM »

And lilDave!

Oh i'm on, an army of wheelbarrows for this one, im on outright win, DNB, and barney +1.5.

CMON BARNY!!!!!

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127063 on: April 06, 2017, 08:15:46 PM »

King of oche
Most 180s
Outright
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127064 on: April 06, 2017, 09:09:38 PM »

Fred knew!
Gg Barney
Pages: 1 ... 8467 8468 8469 8470 [8471] 8472 8473 8474 8475 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: