blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:42:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8562 8563 8564 8565 [8566] 8567 8568 8569 8570 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13432563 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #128475 on: June 17, 2017, 03:36:50 PM »

In the rugby league today anything over 2-1 for Farrell to score a try for Wigan is a decent bet. Currently ladbrokes, coral and pp are all bigger than that price.

This is on BBC1 now if anyone followed hector in.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128476 on: June 17, 2017, 06:45:57 PM »

Bruisers Bullet(~evs) is my five-star LAY of the night in this evening's heat two(7.31pm) of the Greyhound Derby.

If my previous tips for this event are anything to go by punters should be lumping their entire banks on it (+ anything they can borrow) to win.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128477 on: June 17, 2017, 07:37:53 PM »

I'll get my hat 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128478 on: June 18, 2017, 12:31:11 AM »

Bruisers Bullet(~evs) is my five-star LAY of the night in this evening's heat two(7.31pm) of the Greyhound Derby.

If my previous tips for this event are anything to go by punters should be lumping their entire banks on it (+ anything they can borrow) to win.

Bruisers was my NB on the card!

Made my first visit to Towcester for the dogs tonight.  Been numerous times over the years for the horses.  It is a very impressive set up in every way.  Attention to detail from the minute you arrive in the car park to the bars/food. Top quality glossy colour race card for £2.50 compared to the usual black and white old school card most tracks have.

Imagine the hospitality is top class as well.  Free to get in which is incredible.  All four layers standing bet to proper good %'ages all night and were more than happy to lay a thick bet quite often bang on the betfair price or under on several occasions.  There were some serious bets flying around the ring.

The track itself is quite unique in the fact you are not bang on the rail watching the racing but the view isn't anywhere near as distant as some would have it.  There are a lot of knockers of the track on social media but these types are usually the types who are arm chair viewers and have never actually been to the track.  The place was full of all sorts of different types from serious dog types to casual weekend families/couples having a social night out.  They certainly do it right imo to drag the game into the 21st century.  Is the track a 'Derby track'?  Are the straights too short and the bends too wide?  Maybe but does it really matter that much when the facilities are top class?  Wides couldn't win they said yet wides are winning and coming from behind all over the place.  Having been to Wimbledon for the Derby and Towcester i know where i would rather the event be held.

Only downside of the night was getting the worse ever fake note i have ever seen in my life from the Derby sponsor Star sports after Claires Rocket won!  I have never seen a worse fake £20 note in my life!  Might struggle to exactly get rid of it it is that bad.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:48:33 AM by arbboy » Logged
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #128479 on: June 18, 2017, 01:12:29 AM »

talktothehand

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #128480 on: June 18, 2017, 09:23:03 AM »

The best rugby league quarter final takes place today when Hull host Castleford. The bet I like in this is Jesse Senne-Lefao to score a try anytime at 5-1 with Ladbrokes and Coral. He plays in the left channel, where Greg Eden has scored 5 hat tricks in the last 6 games, and he could get more freedom with the defence worried about Eden, He is also very strong in  the air, and if they can target him against Albert Kelly then he is the likely winner of that match up.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128481 on: June 18, 2017, 10:54:52 AM »

WTA Birmingham outright odds out in two places. Bottom quarter by far the softest. 40/1 Strycova and 50/1 Vikhlyantseva are the best ew with baldy/t0te. Vikhlyantseva playing a final in Holland today, I am a little hesitant on her as it is hard to go back to back but the price is great. Strycova just seems like a really good bet based on the draw. Svitolina the other seed in the section who I don't think is too comfortable on grass. A couple of intruguing qualifiers might end up in this section too who could be worth a shout after they slot into the draw and are added to the outright market.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 11:00:59 AM by bergeroo » Logged
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #128482 on: June 18, 2017, 04:24:00 PM »

Wow some start in India's innings for the Dhawan bet, not even a sweat, nice one Nellberg!
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #128483 on: June 18, 2017, 04:25:56 PM »

Wow some start in India's innings for the Dhawan bet, not even a sweat, nice one Nellberg!

Thats the way to sweat a bet, we have a winner, well done nellberg tyvm
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #128484 on: June 18, 2017, 04:45:41 PM »

Fantastic stuff!! Cheers nellberg!!

Broke my duck for placing fred bets as well Cheesy

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #128485 on: June 18, 2017, 05:57:22 PM »

Great stuff, thanks Nelberg.
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #128486 on: June 18, 2017, 06:01:44 PM »

Cheers. Was expecting it to be a painful sweat today, but Amir blew them all away! Always nice for the thread to take money of BMU now they've limited me to a quid haha
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128487 on: June 18, 2017, 06:22:29 PM »

Cheers. Was expecting it to be a painful sweat today, but Amir blew them all away! Always nice for the thread to take money of BMU now they've limited me to a quid haha

Excellent work Nelly, thank you.

Also thanks go to Rod Paradise for getting us on. (Rod, I've got a huge backlog of PM's that has built up in the last few days, so please bear with me if I am slow to reply to yours).

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #128488 on: June 18, 2017, 06:53:23 PM »

Also thanks go to Rod Paradise for getting us on. (Rod, I've got a huge backlog of PM's that has built up in the last few days, so please bear with me if I am slow to reply to yours).

No rush, enjoy Vegas, we'll deal with it when you're back.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128489 on: June 18, 2017, 07:01:00 PM »

No rush, enjoy Vegas, we'll deal with it when you're back.

Having just read your PM, I may find time to deal with it today. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8562 8563 8564 8565 [8566] 8567 8568 8569 8570 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: