blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8566 8567 8568 8569 [8570] 8571 8572 8573 8574 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443877 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128535 on: June 24, 2017, 01:04:37 PM »

Pricewise also put up Masar @7/1 and 13/2 although I'm sure that was all gobbled up last night.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #128536 on: June 24, 2017, 01:34:58 PM »

Pricewise also put up Masar @7/1 and 13/2 although I'm sure that was all gobbled up last night.

I got 6's myself last night, I thought if we could nick a bit at a 1/4 at 5/1 we could be doing ok and have a chance at the win.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128537 on: June 24, 2017, 05:59:50 PM »

I've not yet watched a sprint race at Towcester but the long bends suggest a huge inside bias to me.

Arbs, Scotty, fellow canine enthusiasts?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128538 on: June 24, 2017, 06:09:30 PM »

I've not yet watched a sprint race at Towcester but the long bends suggest a huge inside bias to me.

Arbs, Scotty, fellow canine enthusiasts?

Morning Ralph.

Argue posted a review of Towcester a few days ago, though he did not specifically comment on Sprint races.

I'll bump it for you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128539 on: June 24, 2017, 06:10:03 PM »

Bruisers Bullet(~evs) is my five-star LAY of the night in this evening's heat two(7.31pm) of the Greyhound Derby.

If my previous tips for this event are anything to go by punters should be lumping their entire banks on it (+ anything they can borrow) to win.

Bruisers was my NB on the card!

Made my first visit to Towcester for the dogs tonight.  Been numerous times over the years for the horses.  It is a very impressive set up in every way.  Attention to detail from the minute you arrive in the car park to the bars/food. Top quality glossy colour race card for £2.50 compared to the usual black and white old school card most tracks have.

Imagine the hospitality is top class as well.  Free to get in which is incredible.  All four layers standing bet to proper good %'ages all night and were more than happy to lay a thick bet quite often bang on the betfair price or under on several occasions.  There were some serious bets flying around the ring.

The track itself is quite unique in the fact you are not bang on the rail watching the racing but the view isn't anywhere near as distant as some would have it.  There are a lot of knockers of the track on social media but these types are usually the types who are arm chair viewers and have never actually been to the track.  The place was full of all sorts of different types from serious dog types to casual weekend families/couples having a social night out.  They certainly do it right imo to drag the game into the 21st century.  Is the track a 'Derby track'?  Are the straights too short and the bends too wide?  Maybe but does it really matter that much when the facilities are top class?  Wides couldn't win they said yet wides are winning and coming from behind all over the place.  Having been to Wimbledon for the Derby and Towcester i know where i would rather the event be held.

Only downside of the night was getting the worse ever fake note i have ever seen in my life from the Derby sponsor Star sports after Claires Rocket won!  I have never seen a worse fake £20 note in my life!  Might struggle to exactly get rid of it it is that bad.

BUMPED for Methuselah.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128540 on: June 24, 2017, 06:14:25 PM »

Bruisers Bullet(~evs) is my five-star LAY of the night in this evening's heat two(7.31pm) of the Greyhound Derby.

If my previous tips for this event are anything to go by punters should be lumping their entire banks on it (+ anything they can borrow) to win.

Made my first visit to Towcester for the dogs tonight.  Been numerous times over the years for the horses.  It is a very impressive set up in every way.  Attention to detail from the minute you arrive in the car park to the bars/food. Top quality glossy colour race card for £2.50 compared to the usual black and white old school card most tracks have.

Imagine the hospitality is top class as well.  Free to get in which is incredible.  All four layers standing bet to proper good %'ages all night and were more than happy to lay a thick bet quite often bang on the betfair price or under on several occasions.  There were some serious bets flying around the ring.

The track itself is quite unique in the fact you are not bang on the rail watching the racing but the view isn't anywhere near as distant as some would have it.  There are a lot of knockers of the track on social media but these types are usually the types who are arm chair viewers and have never actually been to the track.  The place was full of all sorts of different types from serious dog types to casual weekend families/couples having a social night out.  They certainly do it right imo to drag the game into the 21st century.  Is the track a 'Derby track'?  Are the straights too short and the bends too wide?  Maybe but does it really matter that much when the facilities are top class?  Wides couldn't win they said yet wides are winning and coming from behind all over the place.  Having been to Wimbledon for the Derby and Towcester i know where i would rather the event be held.

Only downside of the night was getting the worse ever fake note i have ever seen in my life from the Derby sponsor Star sports after Claires Rocket won!  I have never seen a worse fake £20 note in my life!  Might struggle to exactly get rid of it it is that bad.

BUMPED for Methuselah.

Did you do that deliberately to remind me of my five star lay that bolted home?

You have a mean streak in you gramps.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128541 on: June 24, 2017, 06:30:53 PM »

BUMPED for Methuselah.

Ha, no, not at all, Ralph, was just trying to answer your question.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128542 on: June 24, 2017, 07:13:38 PM »

Made my first visit to Towcester for the dogs tonight.  Been numerous times over the years for the horses.  It is a very impressive set up in every way.  Attention to detail from the minute you arrive in the car park to the bars/food. Top quality glossy colour race card for £2.50 compared to the usual black and white old school card most tracks have.

Imagine the hospitality is top class as well.  Free to get in which is incredible.  All four layers standing bet to proper good %'ages all night and were more than happy to lay a thick bet quite often bang on the betfair price or under on several occasions.  There were some serious bets flying around the ring.

The track itself is quite unique in the fact you are not bang on the rail watching the racing but the view isn't anywhere near as distant as some would have it.  There are a lot of knockers of the track on social media but these types are usually the types who are arm chair viewers and have never actually been to the track.  The place was full of all sorts of different types from serious dog types to casual weekend families/couples having a social night out.  They certainly do it right imo to drag the game into the 21st century.  Is the track a 'Derby track'?  Are the straights too short and the bends too wide?  Maybe but does it really matter that much when the facilities are top class?  Wides couldn't win they said yet wides are winning and coming from behind all over the place.  Having been to Wimbledon for the Derby and Towcester i know where i would rather the event be held.

Only downside of the night was getting the worse ever fake note i have ever seen in my life from the Derby sponsor Star sports after Claires Rocket won!  I have never seen a worse fake £20 note in my life!  Might struggle to exactly get rid of it it is that bad.

BUMPED for Methuselah.

More importantly what on earth has happed to MrTwatty? - Scotty has rarely been known to miss any kind of race let alone The Derby.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128543 on: June 24, 2017, 07:20:45 PM »

Made my first visit to Towcester for the dogs tonight.  Been numerous times over the years for the horses.  It is a very impressive set up in every way.  Attention to detail from the minute you arrive in the car park to the bars/food. Top quality glossy colour race card for £2.50 compared to the usual black and white old school card most tracks have.

Imagine the hospitality is top class as well.  Free to get in which is incredible.  All four layers standing bet to proper good %'ages all night and were more than happy to lay a thick bet quite often bang on the betfair price or under on several occasions.  There were some serious bets flying around the ring.

The track itself is quite unique in the fact you are not bang on the rail watching the racing but the view isn't anywhere near as distant as some would have it.  There are a lot of knockers of the track on social media but these types are usually the types who are arm chair viewers and have never actually been to the track.  The place was full of all sorts of different types from serious dog types to casual weekend families/couples having a social night out.  They certainly do it right imo to drag the game into the 21st century.  Is the track a 'Derby track'?  Are the straights too short and the bends too wide?  Maybe but does it really matter that much when the facilities are top class?  Wides couldn't win they said yet wides are winning and coming from behind all over the place.  Having been to Wimbledon for the Derby and Towcester i know where i would rather the event be held.

Only downside of the night was getting the worse ever fake note i have ever seen in my life from the Derby sponsor Star sports after Claires Rocket won!  I have never seen a worse fake £20 note in my life!  Might struggle to exactly get rid of it it is that bad.

BUMPED for Methuselah.

More importantly what on earth has happed to MrTwatty? - Scotty has rarely been known to miss any kind of race let alone The Derby.

No idea Ralph - I actually wrote to him last week to see if he was OK, as he has not logged on for 6 weeks.

Maybe "real life" just got in the way.

Shame really (for us) as he was a knowledgeable guy on various stuff, especially the dogs.

Hopefully he'll return at some stage.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128544 on: June 25, 2017, 03:01:12 PM »

This formula 1 race in Baku is as mad a race as I have seen.

Vettel should get a big penalty?  Unfortunately for us.

Last Grand Prix in Baku?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #128545 on: June 25, 2017, 03:19:21 PM »

Last Grand Prix in Baku?

Great race thought, sort of race that gets folk like me who had zero interest in this watching just fro pure excitement.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #128546 on: June 25, 2017, 04:30:21 PM »

Last Grand Prix in Baku?

I don't really understand why Vettel's penalty wasn't more severe. Need to understand that decision.

Why would this be the last race in Baku?

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128547 on: June 25, 2017, 04:50:26 PM »

Last Grand Prix in Baku?

I don't really understand why Vettel's penalty wasn't more severe. Need to understand that decision.

I think Vettel's penalty should have been more severe, but glad it wasn't for the bet.  But having said that Schumacher and Prost won titles by driving into people and didn't get punished (in fact the opposite happened with Prost).

It should be the last race as it is too dangerous, but money talks. They allegedly pay huge amounts to get a Grand Prix and I guess next year's race is going to get a lot of viewers too.  If they can't clear the cars/ debris easily, bad grip and with parts very narrow, it seems they just wouldn't race here without the dollars.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128548 on: June 25, 2017, 06:11:45 PM »

Last Grand Prix in Baku?

Do you think it's possible that Lewis's headrest was dislodged when Vettel barged him?

I didn't hear anyone discuss the possibility but it would have been somewhat ironic.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128549 on: June 25, 2017, 06:27:42 PM »

Last Grand Prix in Baku?

Do you think it's possible that Lewis's headrest was dislodged when Vettel barged him?

I didn't hear anyone discuss the possibility but it would have been somewhat ironic.

Nah, they take it off to get in and out of the car.  Hamilton was out of the car after the red flag, so they would have put it back on (probably incorrectly) after that.

Pages: 1 ... 8566 8567 8568 8569 [8570] 8571 8572 8573 8574 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: