blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 02:16:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272903 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8717 8718 8719 8720 [8721] 8722 8723 8724 8725 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13570081 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130800 on: November 05, 2017, 02:33:43 PM »

How "Bettor X" made it a wild world series for Vegas

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/21274045/mlb-mattress-promotions-mystery-big-bettor-ticket-brokers-hedging-was-wild-world-series-las-vegas

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #130801 on: November 05, 2017, 02:59:53 PM »

You can't eat value.  Safe to say the other side of the story they are not reporting is that bundles of price sensitive arbers/pro punters will have done fortunes betting the other side at the 'right' price.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 03:02:14 PM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130802 on: November 05, 2017, 04:50:53 PM »

Thoughts on the New York Giants? They're trying to beat a buoyant Rams team, who are coming off a restful bye, and hoping to win a game with barely any wide receivers, offensive linemen or defenders. And the running game is anaemic. They have a tight end called Evan Engram, but he matches up badly against the Rams linebackers. The one thing Eli Manning hates more than anything else is pressure through the middle and Aaron Donald (who is trying to negotiate a huge contract for next season) must be getting the knife and fork out for this delicious opportunity to indulge in sacks.

I'm looking at markets like 11/2 no NYG touchdown (https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/los-angeles-rams-at-new-york-giants/total-new-york-giants-touchdowns) and 19/10 under 15 NYG points (https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/los-angeles-rams-at-new-york-giants/total-new-york-giants-points). Could easily see this being a blowout.

Views welcome.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130803 on: November 05, 2017, 05:03:12 PM »

Thoughts on the New York Giants? They're trying to beat a buoyant Rams team, who are coming off a restful bye, and hoping to win a game with barely any wide receivers, offensive linemen or defenders. And the running game is anaemic. They have a tight end called Evan Engram, but he matches up badly against the Rams linebackers. The one thing Eli Manning hates more than anything else is pressure through the middle and Aaron Donald (who is trying to negotiate a huge contract for next season) must be getting the knife and fork out for this delicious opportunity to indulge in sacks.

I'm looking at markets like 11/2 no NYG touchdown (https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/los-angeles-rams-at-new-york-giants/total-new-york-giants-touchdowns) and 19/10 under 15 NYG points (https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/los-angeles-rams-at-new-york-giants/total-new-york-giants-points). Could easily see this being a blowout.

Views welcome.
i think the stand out bet is higbee at 4-1 for TD NYG have con-seeded a TD to a TE in most if not all games this season shybet have noticed this and are 5-2 most other places are around 4-1

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130804 on: November 05, 2017, 06:13:48 PM »

Views welcome.
i think the stand out bet is higbee at 4-1 for TD NYG have con-seeded a TD to a TE in most if not all games this season shybet have noticed this and are 5-2 most other places are around 4-1

less than 5 minutes in love it when i dont need to sweat it in

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #130805 on: November 05, 2017, 06:22:46 PM »

Watford go from 2-0 up to losing 3-2 ffs
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130806 on: November 05, 2017, 07:49:48 PM »

With no help from king bok?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #130807 on: November 05, 2017, 07:55:22 PM »

I can manage it without any third party help :-)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130808 on: November 05, 2017, 09:13:50 PM »

Not Guilty, M'Lord

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130809 on: November 05, 2017, 09:48:11 PM »

Views welcome.

Final score: Rams 51 Giants 17.

Right desert, wrong tent.

Big win for Carolina, though, against a divisional rivals. The danger now is the Saints, who continue to win.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130810 on: November 06, 2017, 06:03:19 AM »

Kansas City Chiefs @ Dallas Cowboys

I've been studying this game this morning.

The Chiefs started out as the Dallas Texans, such is the way with the business of American Football. They are now separated both a proclaimeresque 500 miles and in different conferences, so they don't play often.

Indeed, the last time Kansas City beat Dallas in Dallas, this was number one in the UK:

They have met 10 times some and split it 6-4, but all 4 Chiefs wins were out of Texas.

I'm hot on Dallas tonight, but that's not the bet I'm putting up today.

The Chiefs have two big pieces of their offensive line returning in Mitch Morse and Laurent Duvernay-Tardif back from injuries. They're both mainly good for the running game, but having a proper O-Line is huge for a team.

The Cowboys have one good cornerback and then have difficulty in the air. Expect Alex Smith to target players on the outside to pressure the vulnerable secondary, particularly if the ground game isn't firing (one point of note is the Cowboys don't give up big plays on the ground - just 3 of 20 yards or more all season).

Travis Kelce is effectively the number 2 wide receiver in times of strife for this team and you can get over 57.5 receiving yards with Scuy, where I would be looking at 10 more for a fair line. Dallas are generally good against tight ends in the endzone, but we don't need to worry about that.

Fred can't do that of course.

The key to Dallas's success is so often the running game. Zeke Elliott has had his suspension suspension suspension suspended, so he plays tonight. It must be having an effect on the lad, psychologically. How can it not? But the punters look at a porous KC run defense and want to buy his yards.

Scuy are 120.5. That's an enormous amount of yards. For me, he's even money to break the ton. I am expecting a high scoring game (55 is the line) and that tends to hurt the running backs.

Fred might well fancy the Rrrred Zone Sports u140.5 combined rushing and receiving yards. The Chiefs are the best in the league at defending passes to running backs (football outsiders).

Recommend £33 at 10/11 on Ezekiel Elliott under 140.5 combined R&R yards.

Let's hope for some ground control from Kansas City.

If anyone were daft enough to have backed these, final scores were:

Dallas won

Elliott 93 rushing yards 0 receiving yards

Kelce 73 receiving yards.

Didn't watch the game, so no idea if these were lucky.

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #130811 on: November 06, 2017, 03:51:47 PM »

Kansas City Chiefs @ Dallas Cowboys

I've been studying this game this morning.

The Chiefs started out as the Dallas Texans, such is the way with the business of American Football. They are now separated both a proclaimeresque 500 miles and in different conferences, so they don't play often.

Indeed, the last time Kansas City beat Dallas in Dallas, this was number one in the UK:

They have met 10 times some and split it 6-4, but all 4 Chiefs wins were out of Texas.

I'm hot on Dallas tonight, but that's not the bet I'm putting up today.

The Chiefs have two big pieces of their offensive line returning in Mitch Morse and Laurent Duvernay-Tardif back from injuries. They're both mainly good for the running game, but having a proper O-Line is huge for a team.

The Cowboys have one good cornerback and then have difficulty in the air. Expect Alex Smith to target players on the outside to pressure the vulnerable secondary, particularly if the ground game isn't firing (one point of note is the Cowboys don't give up big plays on the ground - just 3 of 20 yards or more all season).

Travis Kelce is effectively the number 2 wide receiver in times of strife for this team and you can get over 57.5 receiving yards with Scuy, where I would be looking at 10 more for a fair line. Dallas are generally good against tight ends in the endzone, but we don't need to worry about that.

Fred can't do that of course.

The key to Dallas's success is so often the running game. Zeke Elliott has had his suspension suspension suspension suspended, so he plays tonight. It must be having an effect on the lad, psychologically. How can it not? But the punters look at a porous KC run defense and want to buy his yards.

Scuy are 120.5. That's an enormous amount of yards. For me, he's even money to break the ton. I am expecting a high scoring game (55 is the line) and that tends to hurt the running backs.

Fred might well fancy the Rrrred Zone Sports u140.5 combined rushing and receiving yards. The Chiefs are the best in the league at defending passes to running backs (football outsiders).

Recommend £33 at 10/11 on Ezekiel Elliott under 140.5 combined R&R yards.

Let's hope for some ground control from Kansas City.

If anyone were daft enough to have backed these, final scores were:

Dallas won

Elliott 93 rushing yards 0 receiving yards

Kelce 73 receiving yards.

Didn't watch the game, so no idea if these were lucky.
Well done,missed these anddidn’t get on myself unfortunately.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130812 on: November 06, 2017, 06:20:13 PM »

I can barely believe this is genuine;

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130813 on: November 06, 2017, 09:15:43 PM »

Oh it is genuine.

Rumour has it Liverpool have offered 40 million for him.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #130814 on: November 07, 2017, 04:32:04 PM »

https://medium.com/@tony_calvin/honesty-and-acceptance-between-bookmaker-and-punter-may-put-an-end-to-the-bad-feeling-e63a1bc1bf78

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/bet365-success-profits-hit-514-735052

Couple of articles worth a read
Pages: 1 ... 8717 8718 8719 8720 [8721] 8722 8723 8724 8725 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: